Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Perez

Processing of P-G film, NEW INFORMATION

OldMort

Right - Al was there all morning with Green waiting for Patterson and the other guests.

PBeaton

John said Al already had the film an was showin' it,   8:11ish....

SweatyYeti

But, this is what John said right after that, Pat... 

"He didn't show it to us ...(Jim McClarin was there as well, I know...and Rene, of course, and myself)...but, he waited until Roger showed-up, and then showed it to Roger....(who of course didn't know what he had on film, at that point).....and then we were invited to come down and see it."

So, it's not too clear, to me...that John was saying that Al had shown the film to anybody before Roger arrived.  :dontknow: 

• Like 1

PBeaton

An before...

"..the brother-in-law already had the film, had been showing it and he projected it and scratched the Dickens out of it."

Daniel Perez

The source of the quotation is the late DON ABBOTT, who was involved in the Blue Creek Mountain tracks and the P-G film a lot more than people give credit to him. Myself and a colleague, David Murphy, are trying to figure our WHO this acquaintance might be and thus far, by way of e-mail and phone calls to one another --  we seem to feel strongly that the acquaintance was that of Roger Patterson and not Al DeAtley. We may never know WHO processed this film but it doesn't hurt to try and solve this five decade long mystery.

In general summary, Don Abbott was of the opinion the Blue Creek Mountain tracks he personally examined were made by an unknown primate to science.

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Daniel,

(You may have previously answered this)

What happened to the film you made with Bobo Fay where you film Bobo walking near bluff creek film site with a K100 camera?  This is seen briefly in a YouTube video where you and Bill Munns and others confirm the PGF site a couple years ago.

Have the results of the film of Bobo walking been posted anywhere?

Sign in to follow this