Implications of Apparent Consistency of Evidence

MikeZimmer

The contemporary version of 'carnival operator' has been around for awhile.  'Hollywood clown show' is available 24/7 in digital formats.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
20 hours ago, Huntster said:

No accusation of heresy from me for that truth. But I think it has to be admitted that with the negligence of government and the science industry, the next group one would expect to be attracted to this phenomenon would be the carnival operator types seeking profit, or at least some return on their investment. It was like this with the discovery of the gorilla 170 years ago. The carnival operators in Europe had possession of gorillas and gorilla parts well before the pointy heads did.

I wonder if Ripley's Believe It or Not would fund expeditions to get stuffed BF into their attractions?  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I wonder if Ripley's Believe It or Not would fund expeditions to get stuffed BF into their attractions?  

Not a bad idea, or the Guiness World Record Museum for largest primate?

BFF Patron

Certainly once examined the skin could be given to a taxidermist to make their display and the remainder of the body used by science.     Since most Ripleys locations are in tourist areas a BF attraction  would certainly be interesting to the young people that are interested in things like BF.    Anyone live near one of the Ripleys locations?  

Edited by SWWASAS

3 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Since most Ripleys locations are in tourist areas a BF attraction  would certainly be interesting to the young people that are interested in things like BF.    Anyone live near one of the Ripleys locations?  

85 miles away is the closest to me.

BFF Patron
21 hours ago, NorthWind said:

85 miles away is the closest to me.

They must have a national office someplace since they have several locations for the attraction.  

Edited by SWWASAS

4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

They must have a national office someplace since they have several locations for the attraction.  

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

Ripley Entertainment Inc.
7576 Kingspointe Pkwy – Suite 188,
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 345-8010
Email: ripleysonline@ripleys.com

On 7/3/2019 at 9:47 AM, hiflier said:

Difference of opinion, Twist because I think they do. Along with everything else. As a Security State it's their job, they have to. Lots to lose if they don't.

He apparently has indeed thought of it. Hasn't he said in the past that government knows about Bigfoot? Maybe in the documentary with Standing? I need to do some research on that though to be sure.

I happened to see Todd Standing yesterday evening for a few minutes on a facebook live thing.  I am subscribed to all kinds of groups and the link was right there so I just gave a whirl.  He had nothing at all worthwhile to say. Typically, he is full of bluster and vigorously defending his position of protecting the species, etc.  The newbies posing questions to him in the chat box were all direct. "is there a government conspiracy (Canadian or U.S presumably)?"  "Is Bigfoot the Nephilim?" etc. Todd does not know anything about such things and he never prodded Meldrum to admitting that he did either.  Meldrum chuckles and politely replies to everything the same because he doesn't know about those things either. To believe otherwise is tin foil hat territory.

In Standing's film, he cajoles Meldrum to admit he saw and heard activity that could be BF.  Nothing about conspiracy.

Edited by Arvedis

BFF Patron

My take on Todd knowing what Meldrum saw that night is that Todd could only have known were the BF supposedly walked if he were there with Meldrum or was hoaxing Meldrum.   SInce Standing was supposedly not present when Meldrum had the encounter,   one can only conclude that it was Standing hoaxing Meldrum.    I would never assume I know what a witness saw just from a verbal narrative of a night encounter.  There are too many variables of lighting and personal night vision ability.    The video of Standing picking out the footprints of BF on the hillside the next morning was telling.     He was able to do it entirely too quick for someone not there during the encounter.     

Mountain beast mysteries is humping the same mountains outside of Nordegg as Standing is......

Some interesting tracks, some stick structures some strange noises. About it. It’s not on par with flares and screams or muppet heads peering out from saplings fer sure!

Transparency is key. Where exactly is Standing filming? Who else has filmed Bigfoot in the area? He told Finding Bigfoot it was too dangerous to take them to the spot. Not good...

33 minutes ago, norseman said:

Mountain beast mysteries is humping the same mountains outside of Nordegg as Standing is......

Some interesting tracks, some stick structures some strange noises. About it. It’s not on par with flares and screams or muppet heads peering out from saplings fer sure!

Transparency is key. Where exactly is Standing filming? Who else has filmed Bigfoot in the area? He told Finding Bigfoot it was too dangerous to take them to the spot. Not good...

He's full of shit.

32 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

He's full of ****.

Yea, that guy is guilty of the same junk that Utah Sasquatch and other people do. They just film camping and hiking trips while saying and doing nothing. The fat has to be trimmed if Bigfoot research will ever reach a credible state. People who say and do nothing should be booted. Similar to my wishes for bad music. There should be a music police that confiscates instruments from bad musicians.

Edited by Arvedis

3 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Yea, that guy is guilty of the same junk that Utah Sasquatch and other people go. They just film camping and hiking trips while saying she doing nothing. The fat has to be trimmed if Bigfoot research will ever reach a credible state. People who say and do nothing should be booted. Similar to my wishes for bad music. There should be a music police that confiscates instruments from bad musicians.

Consider me booted then. Now that I'm in CT and have two young kids...my camping...and therefore potential for a BF interaction, is way down.

I just post here.

37 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Consider me booted then. Now that I'm in CT and have two young kids...my camping...and therefore potential for a BF interaction, is way down.

I just post here.

Personal filming is fine. I meant people with hour long videos of them talking in the woods but actually doing nothing. Sometimes they get some clues but what they should learn to do is edit their videos then. That mountain beast fool also has all of his garbage posted as legit films on Amazon streaming.