Implications of Apparent Consistency of Evidence

MikeZimmer

In my opinion Mountain Beasts videos are well filmed and edited - quality production. Why is he full of ****?

Sure, he rarely finds anything but for the viewer at least it is an opportunity to share some beautiful scenery - a nice escape if nothing else for those of us who can't get out much anymore.

Utah Sasquatch got a little too obsessed I think: Every fallen branch was a tree structure or a sign, every scuff in the soil was a print and they were everywhere all the time!

In one video he was rummaging around near what appeared to be a homeless encampment, claiming that the scattered trash was a sign of bigfoot activity.

He's a likeable fellow but I'm glad that he seems to have taken a break for now.

Edited by OldMort

Views and the need for more content.  $$ is/was the driving factor.  Find a community that hangs on your every word and exploit it.

4 hours ago, OldMort said:

In my opinion Mountain Beasts videos are well filmed and edited - quality production. Why is he full of ****?

Sure, he rarely finds anything but for the viewer at least it is an opportunity to share some beautiful scenery - a nice escape if nothing else for those of us who can't get out much anymore.

Utah Sasquatch got a little too obsessed I think: Every fallen branch was a tree structure or a sign, every scuff in the soil was a print and they were everywhere all the time!

In one video he was rummaging around near what appeared to be a homeless encampment, claiming that the scattered trash was a sign of bigfoot activity.

He's a likeable fellow but I'm glad that he seems to have taken a break for now.

He meant Todd Standing.

^^^ Thanks N. looks I misread that one! I need to read more carefully.

Yes, Standing is full of ****...

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, OldMort said:

^^^ Thanks N. looks I misread that one! I need to read more carefully.

Yes, Standing is full of ****...

No worries! I did a double take myself!

Is Utah Sasquatch, Reo? I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment.  I think he's got the goods. Not sure about the other popular Utah guy.

Now, if you're talking about Colorado Bigfoot, he does run all around the woods claiming to see bigfoot and their structures everywhere. Classic narcissist imo, though he also does have some stuff that looks legit. Just not all of it, or even most of it.

I wouldn't trust Standing as far as i could throw him.

That said, i don't particularly trust Meldrum or Barackman, either, though Cliff is a very likable guy. I bet they are monitored in some way. Their names come up instantly whenever bigfooters ask 'who to send evidence to'. Keep tabs on these two, and you don't really have to monitor anyone else. 

• Upvote 1

I think the problem with BF’ers is no one has hard evidence.  With that caveat in play if you seem nice and play somewhat fair you can’t be proven wrong YET.  This allows some to build reputation based on lack of counter evidence.   I don’t think this necessarily pertains to Cliff or Meldrum but it is the current state of affairs so it plays well into their hands.

7 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

i don't particularly trust Meldrum or Barackman, either, though Cliff is a very likable guy. I bet they are monitored in some way. Their names come up instantly whenever bigfooters ask 'who to send evidence to'. Keep tabs on these two, and you don't really have to monitor anyone else. 

Meldrum at least has a lab and can provide a recommendation if the evidence is worth testing, can be tested and who to send it to if it is not something he deals with. It's also useful for him in case something interesting comes through, he can be among the first to see it.

Cliff has a fast mind and seems willing to do the math and provide analysis for criteria he finds compelling.

Edited by Arvedis

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:39 PM, Madison5716 said:

i don't particularly trust Meldrum or Barackman, either, though Cliff is a very likable guy. I bet they are monitored in some way. Their names come up instantly whenever bigfooters ask 'who to send evidence to'. Keep tabs on these two, and you don't really have to monitor anyone else

Your posts thee days re way different than when you first arrived onto the BFF. You're maturing in the subject and it shows. Good for you. As far as the above quote goes, it's a slippery slope. When you get to the bottom you'll probablylook over and see me rummaging around the seedy underbelly of Bigfootdom. Of course I will smile and welcome you :) 

• Upvote 2

Sometimes i wonder if i should even be posting stuff here. But in the end, I'm not out to find scientific proof.  I have no desire or means to kill a type specimen, no need for fame or infamy, and no wish at all for that media nightmare. I have no money for tests or studies, and no contacts or networks with the movers and shakers of bigfootdom (well, okay, i have one. Who just moved away. So, not really). I do it for my own curiosity, my own desire to find answers for myself. I hope nothing i post here gets any of the hairy folk in hot water. After i fell down this rabbit hole, for years i couldn't get out in the woods. Now that I can - usually  - i post for folks who were (are) like me - insatiably curious. I love teading everyone's stories and adventures.  Boldly go, and all that!

Edited by Madison5716
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron
11 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

Sometimes i wonder if i should even be posting stuff here. But in the end, I'm not out to find scientific proof.  I have no desire or means to kill a type specimen, no need for fame or infamy, and no wish at all for that media nightmare. I have no money for tests or studies, and no contacts or networks with the movers and shakers of bigfootdom (well, okay, i have one. Who just moved away. So, not really). I do it for my own curiosity, my own desire to find answers for myself. I hope nothing i post here gets any of the hairy folk in hot water. After i fell down this rabbit hole, for years i couldn't get out in the woods. Now that I can - usually  - i post for folks who were (are) like me - insatiably curious. I love teading everyone's stories and adventures.  Boldly go, and all that!

You have nice sentiment.     Sometimes I wonder what I would do if I suddenly located a tribe of BF who tolerated my presence.    It certainly would not be in their best interest to tell anyone or bring anyone  else into contact with them.  WIth some of the government cover up theories floating around,   if true,   a tribe of human friendly BF might be considered as much as a threat as a black bear unafraid of humans and be eliminated.    Would I dare take the risk by telling anyone?  I guess if I suddenly start knowing BF words and language without being able to explain how,   you might suspect something.