Redbone

Rez Squatching - Nebraska Stories NETV segment Feb 21, 2019

Redbone
SSR Team

Here is the link to the NETV "Nebraska Stories" segment filmed in 2018, and released tonight. I have to admit I was worried about how this may be presented. I'm extremely pleased with this.

I'm doubly happy that they left me out of it. :) I did not want to be on TV.

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-multimedia/television/nebraska-stories-rez-squatchers-1006

• Upvote 1

NCBFr

Cool video.  The two canines is a different observation.  The NA angle is also interesting as it shows again that BFs are not a recent phenomena.  Would really love to meet these guys.

Edited by NCBFr

Redbone
SSR Team
On 2/22/2019 at 7:50 AM, NCBFr said:

Cool video.  The two canines is a different observation.  The NA angle is also interesting as it shows again that BFs are not a recent phenomena.  Would really love to meet these guys.

Yeah, I am going to ask Barry about that. I HOPE he's not getting that from the Matilda Wookie mask...

I did make it into the video. My Suburban is in the background at 3:43 and the fat guy near the cabin at 3:45 is me... The camera adds about 50 pounds I guess :)

• Upvote 1

NCBFr

He said the canine observations are consistent across all of the tribe's sightings over the years.  You do have to wonder if it was a mistaken observation made by an elder centuries ago and simply passed down over time as accepted gospel.  

If I am ever in Nebraska I would hope to meet you guys.

NorthWind

H, Redbone, this is a great piece. Very clean, clear, and respectful. The brothers seem to have their stuff together. Would love to meet them if they were ever to venture out here to Oregon. I look forward to seeing more in the future.  Thanks for sharing it.

Old Time Lifter
9 hours ago, Redbone said:

Here is the link to the NETV "Nebraska Stories" segment filmed in 2018, and released tonight. I have to admit I was worried about how this may be presented. I'm extremely pleased with this.

I'm doubly happy that they left me out of it. :) I did not want to be on TV.

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-multimedia/television/nebraska-stories-rez-squatchers-1006

Thanks for the link!

Redbone
SSR Team
On 2/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, NCBFr said:

He said the canine observations are consistent across all of the tribe's sightings over the years.  You do have to wonder if it was a mistaken observation made by an elder centuries ago and simply passed down over time as accepted gospel.  

If I am ever in Nebraska I would hope to meet you guys.

Interesting that just a few days later I came across this report in the John Green database:
https://bigfootforums.com/topic/65376-pennsylvania-clinton-county-march-1975-record-992409/

It had huge teeth, dirty greenish colored, with the canines 1\4 inch longer than the others, red eyes the size of silver dollars, a large flat nose, nostrils visible, ears hidden by long hair on the head, face flat with no prominent brow ridge, head moulded directly to the shoulders, arms long, with long hair hanging from massive forearms, palms black and hairless, fingers like a man's but twice as long. It stood perfectly erect but slumped a little and bent its knees when it walked.

NCBFr

A 1/4 inch really isn't that much and certainly would not hang over the lips as shown in the video.  Based on my feeling around in my mouth I would say my canines are more than 1/8th longer than the others so 1/4 would make sense if you scale up.  

With that said, if I was in the car during that incident I suspect it would be considered totaled as I doubt it would ever be right again (Sienfeld episode reference here).

Teegunn

Thanks for posting Redbone!  Did not know you were in NE!  As a NE native and having lived there for 31 years (now in MT), it was very interesting to see!