Sign in to follow this  
BlobSquatch

Blob found on phone.

BlobSquatch

I was looking at pics in my phone gallery, checking the treelines and lo and behold I came across this unremarkable, indeterminate blob "looking at me and my pooch" while out on a new hike. It was part of a video shoot to show my wife a new trail I found. The "squatch" is in the upper left about 10 o'clock and is not the big black brown spot to the more left. It doesn't look like much unless zoomed on my phone, but yeah. I know darn well they're here. 🙂blobsquatch.thumb.jpg.41ee5dc37c8a897f5635b1c20c0b79dc.jpg

Edited by BlobSquatch
slight addition

OldMort

I see two in the upper right (about two o'clock).

One juvenile walking past the tree and Mama sasquatch sitting, keeping an eye on him.

VAfooter

I presume you are talking about this, correct?

26751909_blobsquatch.jpg.01ada1736181c396a060e035b6da01ac-Highlighted.thumb.jpg.fc62c6ec763357e40258261555507615.jpg

Did the dog present any indicators?

BlobSquatch

The circled squatch is correct.

About mama and the juvenile, You have to be pulling my new member leg right?

This was last summer. I was paying no attention to anything but snapping pics of the trail and the dog for documentations sake. It wasn't until the other day I was board and thought I'd look at my pics. When I got to the dog walking forest pics I started checking the tree line. Never saw this before.

Old Time Lifter
2 hours ago, BlobSquatch said:

The circled squatch is correct.

About mama and the juvenile, You have to be pulling my new member leg right?

This was last summer. I was paying no attention to anything but snapping pics of the trail and the dog for documentations sake. It wasn't until the other day I was board and thought I'd look at my pics. When I got to the dog walking forest pics I started checking the tree line. Never saw this before.

Looks to me like you captured a BF thumb up in the upper right corner.

BlobSquatch
3 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

Looks to me like you captured a BF thumb up in the upper right corner.

C'ome on man, my thumb.

Old Time Lifter
9 hours ago, BlobSquatch said:

C'ome on man, my thumb.

You've got one seriously hairy thumb for a human.  Are you sure you're not a BF and you're just trying to mess with us?

Looking at that tree line I see an army of BF out there, if you ain't-a BF yourself I suggest you move ASAP because you're about to be overrun!

NatFoot

Dang guys. I mean, this is the blobsquatch part of the forum. 

Madison5716

Seriously.  I find looking thru photographs can be a tool to be used - find a questionable thing, go back and check out that area for possibilities. See if there are any BFRO reports in the area, or anywhere else online, check for forest cover and water and game potentials. Take a nice day hike to explore. Just as good an idea as any other. Why not?

MIB

If I don't see it in person, I'm pretty sure it is not a sasquatch.    The translation from 3-d to 2-d creates many opportunities for pareidolia.   In person we can see that some large portion of the apparent shape is 30 feet in front of the rest, but rendered in 2-d, it looks like they exist in the same plane at the same depth.    For me to accept that something I caught in a picture is a sasquatch I did not notice live in the moment, it would have to be much clearer than Patti, out in the open, probably making faces and rude hand gestures at me.  

MIB

Sign in to follow this