HOLDMYBEER

BIGFOOT: AMERICA'S ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN

Bill

the only one I've seen is in the PGF film, plus a "maybe" in the Imax "Great North" footage.

Daniel Perez

Does anyone know who the buyer is?  Is there a way to ask a BUYER a question on eBay. I would certainly like to get a DVD copy for my files.  Daniel Perez

Arvedis
16 hours ago, Daniel Perez said:

Does anyone know who the buyer is?  Is there a way to ask a BUYER a question on eBay. I would certainly like to get a DVD copy for my files.  Daniel Perez

That info is protected. I'm not even sure it is within the seller's rights to pass on a message to the buyer from another eBay user. They are really strict on privacy rules but you can ask the seller and see what they say.

Daniel Perez

The seller is DANIEL GREEN, and he has never replied to any e-mail I have sent (two e-mails + one phone call) but was rather cooperative when promoting his latest book in a question and answer session.

My main motivation about this eBay sale is to find out if the long lost FOOTPRINT FILM (second reel) is contained in the BBC release, as that film was last in their possession. Sure would be nice to hear from Daniel Green, but nothing. And he let it go for only $1000 dollars, when he could have got twice, perhaps three times as much had he advertised widely before the auction.

Just another opportunity to find out more about Daniel Green, his business sense, and his seemingly lack of cooperation with the serious Bigfoot community.  The footprint film, if contained within the three reels on the eBay sale, is evidence in association with the P-G film, the strongest indication that Bigfoot is a real, biological entity.

If sales of his two books on Bigfoot start to fall flat, he might start to realize WHY.

Oh well, life moves on...

Arvedis
On 8/3/2019 at 4:03 PM, Daniel Perez said:

The seller is DANIEL GREEN, and he has never replied to any e-mail I have sent (two e-mails + one phone call) but was rather cooperative when promoting his latest book in a question and answer session.

My main motivation about this eBay sale is to find out if the long lost FOOTPRINT FILM (second reel) is contained in the BBC release, as that film was last in their possession. Sure would be nice to hear from Daniel Green, but nothing. And he let it go for only $1000 dollars, when he could have got twice, perhaps three times as much had he advertised widely before the auction.

Just another opportunity to find out more about Daniel Green, his business sense, and his seemingly lack of cooperation with the serious Bigfoot community.  The footprint film, if contained within the three reels on the eBay sale, is evidence in association with the P-G film, the strongest indication that Bigfoot is a real, biological entity.

If sales of his two books on Bigfoot start to fall flat, he might start to realize WHY.

Oh well, life moves on...

This is the guy who wrote the book, far out, shaggy monsters of the 70s? Wouldn't he have written about it if he had that detail? His book is way too expensive so I'm not going to buy it to find out. $50 and only hardcover. I don't understand the logic there. Why not generate an ebook and a $15 paperback.