Sign in to follow this  
norseman

"Best" video compilation

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. Some of them pretty good. Of course one stands alone and it is not Tod Standings. :rolleyes:

norseman

I think some of them are actually better than the PGF.

But none are as verifiable.

OkieFoot

I wish the one that starts at the 3:37 mark (the one between the "Calgary Bigfoot" and the PGF) would have gone on longer. It's pretty short so you don't get to see much; you see a black figure moving around a little for a few seconds, then it straightens up and the video ends. 

It seems strange the person doing the filming would have just stopped filming at that point, or did they run out of film? I would liked to have seen a little more of this one. 

Patterson-Gimlin
On 3/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, norseman said:

I think some of them are actually better than the PGF.

But none are as verifiable.

Video quality perhaps,certainly not in believable as far as what is presented.  They look manufactured by costume or camera  trickery.

norseman

Thats just your bias showing..... which seems to be the norm. The PGF is considered the best and everything else is considered garbage.

Not that some of the stuff in there isnt a hoax.(muppet heads)

But much of it? We just dont know.

If the creature is real? It doesn't make sense it was only filmed once in 50 years.

Patterson-Gimlin

I can agree with the bias comment. You must keep in mind I am not convinced the creature is real . Therefore it may all be garbage in my opinion. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Huntster
On 3/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, OkieFoot said:

I wish the one that starts at the 3:37 mark (the one between the "Calgary Bigfoot" and the PGF) would have gone on longer. It's pretty short so you don't get to see much; you see a black figure moving around a little for a few seconds, then it straightens up and the video ends. 

It seems strange the person doing the filming would have just stopped filming at that point, or did they run out of film? I would liked to have seen a little more of this one. 

I like that video a lot. I don't think they ran out of film. I think they ran out of courage. 

NatFoot

I'd like to know what some of the witnesses here think that have seen them up close.

Some of the movement Im seeing doesn't look like a wild animal. I'd be curious what those that have seen them move think.

PS - I can't believe anyone ever believed Standings Muppets. 

Patterson-Gimlin

↑↑

I like that idea. There are some very reliable witnesses on here .Most if not all are convinced the Patterson film subject is at least similar to what they have  shared. 

Their opinions of the other subjects would be very interesting to hear. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

OkieFoot
1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I like that video a lot. I don't think they ran out of film. I think they ran out of courage. 

I think that could well be the correct reason; especially if the person(s) that filmed the figure at the 3:37 mark were actually as close to the figure as it appears. In these BFRO reports, quite a few witness(es) in actual sightings have said they felt fearful or frightened after watching something resembling the common description of a Bigfoot. 

Twist

My favorites are the Russian Jumping Bigfoot, its making a expeditious retreat In a manner I can believe and the Guy Chases Bigfoot into the woods, mostly because they guy after followed for a bit after the BF to get a better shot of it.   

NatFoot
9 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

I think that could well be the correct reason; especially if the person(s) that filmed the figure at the 3:37 mark were actually as close to the figure as it appears. In these BFRO reports, quite a few witness(es) in actual sightings have said they felt fearful or frightened after watching something resembling the common description of a Bigfoot. 

I didn't even notice that one the first time through it happened so quick.

Imagine the fear if something like that at stood up that close to you and you really thought it was a BF.

norseman
3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I can agree with the bias comment. You must keep in mind I am not convinced the creature is real . Therefore it may all be garbage in my opinion. 

But you think the PGF is legit.....

Your mind is like two wildcats in a gunny sack! ;)

Skeptics who think like that? Do not give the PGF any respect what so ever!

52 minutes ago, Twist said:

My favorites are the Russian Jumping Bigfoot, its making a expeditious retreat In a manner I can believe and the Guy Chases Bigfoot into the woods, mostly because they guy after followed for a bit after the BF to get a better shot of it.   

It runs like an Ape with the shoulders back and the arms out to the sides.

Edited by norseman

Twist

It’s interesting for sure.  Seems to navigate the terrain well.

Sign in to follow this