"Best" video compilation

Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor
17 minutes ago, norseman said:

But you think the PGF is legit.....

Your mind is like two wildcats in a gunny sack! ;)

Skeptics who think like that? Do not give the PGF any respect what so ever!

It runs like an Ape with the shoulders back and the arms out to the sides.

Actually, I think the PGF is the best ever footage and I have no explanation for the film . I  am not convinced it is real for the simple fact that without a type specimen I am certainly not convinced the creature exists..

I did like the one you spoke of . I remember when it was first posted.  The subject appeared tall and athletic. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great stuff, Norseman. Thanks for sharing this video. I'm no expert by any means, but I have watched enough supposed Sasquatch videos to be able to weed out the fakes and hoaxes to some degree. I would love for Jake to be real. He looks great, but the animatronic eye blink ruins it. The only footage of Todd Satnding's that I believe to be a legit Sasquatch is the one climbing the steep cliff-side. As intelligent as Todd is "supposed to be", I don't understand why he ever thought the "Muppets" were going to be taken seriously. They look like a horrible attempt of an art exhibit. 

One thing I want to ask, though. I thought that the Black Devil was filmed in the Smoky Mountains, and was not associated with Standings? I live in East TN and while I can't find the source, I was under the impression it was filmed in TN. 

I had always put Paul Freeman as my pick for 2nd best video evidence until TimberGiant finally got his video after years of searching. I always loved his Youtube channel and checked his videos regularly and was happy for him and also amazed by his footage. He has countless videos of his hunts turning up fruitless and has dedicated many hours to searching. I believe Big Red is legit footage. When she stands up, she is massive, and if you watch Bigfoot Tony's breakdown, she has infants clinging to her that she was teaching to forage and how to break open nuts with rocks. 

Another favorite is the shaggy Skunk Ape with those wicked pearly whites and some nice eye shine. You always hear accounts of people seeing those red eyes staring at them from the concealment of the forest. 

Aside from "Jake", the "Muppet", and the apple thief, I think they all have a good chance of being the real deal. Except the woodpile footage, there isn't enough detail to really say either way. Thanks again for posting this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Madison5716
BFF Donor

Here's my opinions:

Uncertain - the Leo Frank sighting (don't know much about it), the Calgary Bigfoot I just can't see it being real, there's an edit in the middle of the video for no reason.  The Almasty?  Maybe.  The Creek Croucher - probably but not much info to go on.  The Lens Peeker is interesting.  The baby in the tree is always an interesting one, because I can't imagine what else it could be but I also can't imagine why it would be THERE doing THAT.

For Sure - Timbergiant's big red.  Yep.  Highcliff's Skunk Ape, the Florida Skunk ape photos yes, the Fence Jumper absolutely.  The Russian snow crossing bigfoot - wow, it can move in all that snow.  Hard to fake.  The Lettuce Lake skunk ape yes.  The woodpile thermal bigfoot absolutely.  Patty? Yes x1000.  The Freeman film? Yes.  The Independence Day film?  Absolutely and I think it's just as good as the PGF.  It's amazing.  The guy who chases the bigfoot?  YES and I truly believe that there are TWO bigfoots in that video.  The one who runs across the road looks very red, and the one in the woods is very dark black.  It could be shadows, true, but it just says TWO to me.

No?  Todd Standing.  I think he's full of crap. IMO everything and anything he puts out is suspect. 

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 1
Redbone
BFF Donor

TGBF Big Red is for sure a hoax...

Big Red Cookie.gif

The Calgary edit is the removal of the footage where it would have been out in the open.

Standing = muppet head hoaxer.

In my view, only Patty is 'for sure."

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 2/27/2019 at 4:06 AM, norseman said:

This is actually a really good compilation from what I have watched so far.  

• Thanks 1

This is a good one, although I could do without the Todd Standing part. I especially like the one in NY that is swinging from the tree and the one on thermal where it is watching the bon fire.

BFF Donor
1 hour ago, Doug said:

....and the one on thermal where it is watching the bon fire.

Interestingly enough there is a report in Tal H. Branco's book, "Southern Bigfoot Files- Alabama" that tells about a mother and her children who had escaped from their house which had caught fire in February, 1970 at around 4:00am. While outside they saw a Bigfoot come out of the woods and after looking back and forth from the family to the fire a few times it squatted down nearby watching the house burn and then got up and left around dawn. It was reported to be gray in color and around 8-9 feet tall. It was part of a series of encounters that the family claimed to have had.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1
Admin

I would highly recommend that book if you have not already read it. I always thought Tal to be one of the very best, if not the best, BFRO investigators. His reports were well worth reading. While the book has a number of BFRO reports in it, there are also some "new" ones, or at least some that I had not seen before.

• Upvote 1