masterbarber

The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities? (2)

norseman
52 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Yet evidently, Gemora did it long before 1967 😁. Have another look...

8476FAC2-9112-4861-A265-8016C98647E2.thumb.png.87bc36b444322b67b390f515fef3d0f1.png

Bill it’s been clear that you are unable to replicate the PGF in suit form.

Would you be able to re-create a known suit? Take for example, the image below, which is, in fact a guy in a suit and not a ‘mystery’ to be solved

. Forget about funding, who’s paying etc...

Could Bill Munns adequately recreate this suit?

73E2E87B-F053-42A8-B8E4-C5F6E8EF79C8.jpeg.c9e9728d6b3a86ead3f5da97198851b8.jpeg

As as a sort of Control, if you will...

That Gemora suit looks absolutely horrible. Looks like a mangy wolf man more than a Gorilla. The Heronimous suit looks better...and it aint good.

Backdoc
11 hours ago, norseman said:

That Gemora suit looks absolutely horrible. Looks like a mangy wolf man more than a Gorilla. The Heronimous suit looks better...and it aint good.

Exactly.  

SweatyYeti

From norseman's post, above....here is a question posed by Squatchy....and my official response to it... :) ...

Replicating-Crapola1-C.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SweatyYeti
Posted (edited)

^

A 'minus' for my post???  Whatever for.....for injecting humor into the conversation, with a couple of funny looking suits? ;)  

I think they make a wonderful pair, myself.  

Here is just one matching detail, in the crappy looking suits.....folding at the bottom of the legs...

Replicating-Crapola2-B.jpg

'Replication'...in all it's laughable glory. 

Too bad the skeptics can't replicate a single realistic feature visible on Patty. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

xspider1
Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2019 at 9:55 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Yet evidently, Gemora did it long before 1967 😁. Have another look...

8476FAC2-9112-4861-A265-8016C98647E2.thumb.png.87bc36b444322b67b390f515fef3d0f1.png

Trying to compare the above costume (and every other costume in history) favorably to the PGf subject is a completely ridiculous endeavor.   How you cannot see extreme differences between the two subjects (indicating that Patty could never be a costume) is a true mystery.  Oh well, to each their own I guess... 🙄

Edited by xspider1

Squatchy McSquatch

^^^

I see the differences and I also see similarities.

Declaring  that “Patty could never be a costume”  displays pure ignorance and wishful thinking, imo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

norseman
21 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

^^^

I see the differences and I also see similarities.

Declaring  that “Patty could never be a costume”  displays pure ignorance and wishful thinking, imo.

I disagree. I simply see muscle movement, like any animal, which is neither pure ignorance or wishful thinking.

I do realize that the burden of proof does lay with my mindset.

xspider1
Posted (edited)

"pure ignorance and wishful thinking"??

🤩 lol 

That's great McSquatch.  Just let us know when that '$500, better than Patty, carpet-based Bigfoot costume' is ready.  We'll wait another 50 years with bated breath...  

Edited by xspider1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc

Patty appears in a movie filmed in 1967.

Skeptic proposed ape costumes appeared in lots of movies and TV shows.

skeptics don’t offer a video clip of these suits in action which appeared in movies

That makes no sense if one is arguing the movie suits look and can do what Patty does.

An apples to apples comparison should be the standard.

Instead,, it’s a still pic of a costume we are lead to believe was altered somehow but is never demonstrated or explained just how.

• Thanks 1

norseman
8 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

skeptics don’t offer a video clip of these suits in action which appeared in movies

That makes no sense if one is arguing the movie suits look and can do what Patty does.

Instead,, it’s a still pic of a costume we are lead to believe was altered somehow but is never demonstrated or explained just how.

Right!?

The one suit looks like Robinson Crusoe pants! Patty didn’t have Robinson Crusoe pants..... the devil is in the details.

Just because you can point out one detail the suit does well? It doesn’t address the other odd 20 points the suit gets horribly wrong.

466BAF3A-7EC7-432B-A2C7-F6479AA99CA8.jpeg

Squatchy McSquatch

ayoutubersdiymaskcomparedtopatty.thumb.JPG.07a6a19f34f7d575a83a2999ec0ee2a0.JPG

Catmandoo
BFF Donor

What look back image was used to create the subject in the image on the left?

Squatchy McSquatch

263431879_Pattyesreal.PNG.f31ee94927af51235ce8e92343dee7c4.PNG

Huntster
BFF Donor
7 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Lawyeresque jury baiting tactics. For a person who lives in a world of doubt, casting doubt in the face of abundant truth is all that is needed in his mind, in addition to all he can do. For a mentality like this, one shred of doubt is all that is needed to dispel the most obvious truth that is unwelcome and undesired. This is an example of how people reject truth and cleave to manufactured fantasies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Squatchy McSquatch
27 minutes ago, Huntster said:

. This is an example of how people reject truth and cleave to manufactured fantasies.

Go analyze yourself.