masterbarber

The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities? (2)

Patterson-Gimlin
On 10/1/2019 at 4:04 AM, BC witness said:

Just heard today from a mutual friend that Bigfoothunter is in a local hospital, in very serious condition. I have no details at this time.

Thanks for the information.  Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. We certainly did not agree on the authenticity of the creature,but I always appreciated his take.

He once told me that Norse had explained to him that I was a skeptic not a troll or something like that. Hope he recovers as before. 

SackScratch

52 years on the 20th and nobody can replicate the Patty Film... Even the Independence Day Bigfoot Momma running with her baby was circulated all over the internet as a Leroy Blevins Production because it looks so Goofy! But it's one of the best videos since Patty!! 

Blevins told me he had nothing to do with the Independence Day Bigfoot/Baby video but with Blevins having connections to Biscardi he could have loaned out his suit for some $$$!!  Blevins has had $$$ flow problems ever since I first met him in 2003! His wife was always pregnant and he was usually unemployed getting public assistance and they lived right next door to me for years in public housing!  They'd be broke most of the time then all of a sudden they'd have a bunch of $$$ and be buying lots of stuff and noone ever knew where the $$$ came from!  

Don't mean to beat a dead horse but his trashing of the PG Film started in 2004 when he came by to get a dvd I transfered for him from his VHS Copy of a Noah's Ark Documentary, I was watching the show called "Sasquatch Legend Meets Science" and he told me that Bigfoot was an Abomination and not real!!! Which doesn't jive with his videos and books he did later saying he had a long Bigfoot encounter in 2002!!! I told him the Patterson Bigfoot Film was real and couldn't be fabricated that well in 1967 and I even pulled out my Planet of the Apes originals showing him the Gorillas in the Sauna scenes made around 1972-73 and how ridiculous they looked and that was Hollywood doing it! 

The rest is history, he tried proving me wrong right into the grave and bare in mind Blevins had zero interest in Bigfoot up until that day, all he ever talked to me about was Noah's Ark and his obsession with Halloween and sometimes his WWE Wrestling fetish!!!  Bigfoot never came up in a conversation and he never told me about his Bigfoot Encounters even after we had our disagreement about the Patty Film!  This was when I lived next to them in New Richmond, Ohio before they moved to Kentucky years later! New Richmond is on the Ohio River, you can throw a rock and hit Kentucky from New Richmond!  I have about 10 DVD's full of crap of us together making Dummies, Monsters and assorted Halloween props to scare the neighborhood brats! He was so religious I couldn't believe he was so fascinated with the Night of the Devil or Day of the Dead that some call it!