masterbarber

The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities? (2)

Huntster
BFF Donor
11 hours ago, Backdoc said:

-The government is not hiding bigfoot........

Government is not hiding bigfoot, but they might very well be hiding their knowledge that bigfoot exists or intentionally ignoring the fact that they exist.........or both. In fact, if these creatures existed at all over the past century, I can't see how government has not been lying about and willfully ignoring their existence.

• Thanks 1

Huntster
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, bipedalist said:

.......someday I would like to journey to Bluff Creek and stay awhile, not in the scalding heat of summer though, global warming and all that but while there is still flow in the creek year-around.

If you find boot prints in there mid-winter, don't be surprised if it's me. I have the same dream.........

8 hours ago, xspider1 said:

.........You seem to say that sort of thing a lot around here, McSquatch.........

Squatchy and I are from opposing dimensions. It's like opposite polarity. No emotion to it from my side. Just repulsion.

norseman
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Government is not hiding bigfoot, but they might very well be hiding their knowledge that bigfoot exists or intentionally ignoring the fact that they exist.........or both. In fact, if these creatures existed at all over the past century, I can't see how government has not been lying about and willfully ignoring their existence.

I hate to be the conspiracy guy. But I have watched WA Fish and Game repeatedly lie about numbers of Cougar, Wolves and Bears to serve their own political aims. Including outlawing hound hunting of which I was apart of.

I have no idea if this is a state issue or a federal one or both. I’m guessing both.

But in my experience they never ever admit wrong doing. They blame the Yellowstone Elk die off on Lake trout.....and then swoon about how saplings are now over taking Yellowstone’s beautiful meadows. (Lake trout ate cutthroat trout, no spawn, no Bear fishing, Bears eat Elk......Wolves play no role in Elk herd die off)

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor
7 hours ago, norseman said:

Ok I cannot sleep.........

You will when the anesthesiologist performs his magic........

• Haha 1

hiflier
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, norseman said:

Ok I cannot sleep.

Here is your problem.... first you change your positions a lot, and when you do? You take on a holier than thou attitude. Go back and reread your post I first responded to. Shooting one is not a grown up approach to take!? Very abrasive and snooty don’t you think? And it is a position change. It’s not a pro pro kill statement in any way shape or form.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

We all bring something to the table. And we all come to this forum with different backgrounds and expectations. And that’s OK. 

Again, I SUPPORT your endeavor. It’s not silly, or ridiculous. They work for us, it’s our tax money that pays their wages. They should answer every question that crosses their desk! I don’t know how successful you will be but maybe you banging on the door will shake something up. Shake a leg!

But don’t beat people up because they are not interested in joining you! That will get you nowhere! It just pisses people off. Some of which spend a lot of time with boots on the ground! 

Being over zealous? I’ve been there. It doesn’t work. But I will stand up for being pro kill, because it’s the only sane answer to end this mystery quickly. Imagine instead of a letter.... the impact of a dead Sasquatch and 20 reporters out in front of the DNR office? I promise that won’t get lost in the shuffle.

Lastly I guess it’s a extra bitter pill to swallow coming from you. But I guess you have moved on to a more grown up approach? But a multi angled attack is always best, yes? Each to their own strengths and weaknesses....

Hell, None of you even own mules. But I don’t hold that against you! ;)

Good post, Norseman. And I agree a multi pronged approach is a good way to go. And I do appreciate your support in my efforts. Sure, maybe nothing will come of a random person knocking on a door so yes, Of course I wish you luck and good hunting. Maybe if something comes down the pike from some official- and I don't expect much being a sole knocker on doors- then maybe you won't have to pull the trigger. If a researched=r in the field asks another researcher to join them then the result is usually that the researchers will get together. I have done that myself. My mistake was thinking that the same principal would apply for sending emails. Well, it doesn't. Don't know why that is, it just doesn't. I wish you, as always, good hunting and to be safe. I also hope that any procedure you undertake for your vertigo goes well. I think about that every time I see a post from you. You need to be where you are happiest and that, my friend is in the field.

The Olympic Project has been pretty quiet on the web. Would be nice to hear from someone on this list at some point before May. In truth though I doubt it:

Randles
Corson
Barackman
Madsen
Ellis
Million
Baker
Ms.Randles
Ms. Dosen
Cutino
Hersom
Meldrum
Disotell

NCBFr
BFF Patron

hiflier -

I also want to add that I fully support what you are doing.  I just do not think it will be effective based on my experience with the government.  I spent a fair bit of time years ago studying the BF phenomena and basically concluded the government knows about them and more importantly has made a decision for whatever reason to hide their existence.  Whatever reason it is, it must be pretty compelling and I am not going to be able to change it and if I tried I would be met by stiff resistance.  The more I push, the stiffer the resistance.  I frankly am just not up for the fight.  I wish you well and sincerely hope for your success.

hiflier
BFF Donor

Thank you, NCBFr, I appreciate not only your support but your sincerity as well. My guess? You would be met with resistance if you were to go it alone. For myself? I'm not meeting resistance of any kind. Truth be known I'm not meeting ANYTHING since there has been no response whatsoever. What would you do in my place? Give it up? Or keep hammering away? LOL, I think everyone pretty much knows my own answer to that by now ;) 

xspider1

I guess I just take a general exception to the idea that the 'guv'ment' is hiding knowledge of Bigfoot.  I currently work for and, have in the past worked for State, Federal and local Governments and I never witnessed any efforts to hide anything.  US based Governments are very accountable to their constituencies and any conspiracy to hide something important would certainly fail eventually.  (Just refer to the real news of the past several hundred years.)  That is not to say that everything is reported accurately by everyone.  And, certainly there are specific Departments who may keep some things close to the belt, but many, many people leave Government service every day and other people are signed on.  If anyone has reliable first or even second-hand knowledge of a Bigfoot cover-up by a Government Agency I have never seen, or even read about any such thing.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

NCBFr
BFF Patron
36 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Thank you, NCBFr, I appreciate not only your support but your sincerity as well. My guess? You would be met with resistance if you were to go it alone. For myself? I'm not meeting resistance of any kind. Truth be known I'm not meeting ANYTHING since there has been no response whatsoever. What would you do in my place? Give it up? Or keep hammering away? LOL, I think everyone pretty much knows my own answer to that by now ;) 

Well it depends on your commitment and the depth of your pockets.  If both were strong, and you really wanted the answer, the only real path forward is FOIA.  But I am sure you knew that already.

Old Time Lifter
37 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

I guess I just take a general exception to the idea that the 'guv'ment' is hiding knowledge of Bigfoot.  I currently work for and, have in the past worked for State, Federal and local Governments and I never witnessed any efforts to hide anything.  US based Governments are very accountable to their constituencies and any conspiracy to hide something important would certainly fail eventually.  (Just refer to the real news of the past several hundred years.)  That is not to say that everything is reported accurately by everyone.  And, certainly there are specific Departments who may keep some things close to the belt, but many, many people leave Government service every day and other people are signed on.  If anyone has reliable first or even second-hand knowledge of a Bigfoot cover-up by a Government Agency I have never seen, or even read about any such thing.  🙄

Agreed...

xspider1
Posted (edited)

So, unless I missed a post above (or perhaps some convincing information elsewhere, which I doubt), we are left with exactly zero plausible explanations for the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject being anything other than the 100% biologically real animal that she appears to be.  For me at least, that speaks volumes.  Because every indication points to the apparent fact that she cannot be replicated with a costume; the only possible explanation is that Bigfoot are real and she is one of them.  🧐

Edited by xspider1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Huntster
BFF Donor
4 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

So, unless I missed a post above (or perhaps some information elsewhere, which I doubt), we are left with exactly zero plausible explanations for the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject being anything other than the 100% biologically real animal that she appears to be..........Because every indication points to the apparent fact that she cannot be replicated with a costume, the only possible explanation is that she is a Bigfoot.

There are only three possibilities:

1) She is a man in a suit

2) She is an uncatalogued creature

3) She is an entity alien to this planet

I reject Possibility #3 because there is less evidence that interstellar travel is possible for biological creatures than there is that she is an uncatalogued creature. After all, we know for a factbthat hominins existed in the past.

The photographic evidence strongly indicates that it cannot be a man in a suit, if for no other reason it's bulk, especially its shoulder width.

There is absolutely no reason that Possibility #2 cannot be true, especially with thousands of reports going back through history and the fact that hominins have existed in the past. The argument that science should have known about them by now is weak in the face of the efforts that science exerted in 1967 when this film was shot and the entire time since up to today. As an industry, they appear quite feckless and disinterested. If it didn't die thousands of years ago, they don't much want to know about it.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
13 hours ago, xspider1 said:

So, unless I missed a post above (or perhaps some convincing information elsewhere, which I doubt), we are left with exactly zero plausible explanations for the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject being anything other than the 100% biologically real animal that she appears to be.  For me at least, that speaks volumes.  Because every indication points to the apparent fact that she cannot be replicated with a costume; the only possible explanation is that Bigfoot are real and she is one of them.  🧐

There is one item that has no explanation at all (I know I've mentioned this before and others have also) and has always stuck in my mind as a real key item that speaks very strongly against a hoax: To assume a hoax, how did the suitmaker obtain the necessary fabric needed to show muscle movement when it didn't even exist at that time? How does someone even try to explain this logically?

If I have this right, and someone can correct me, the necessary material was not available until at least the 1980's. I'm pretty sure it was a significant period of time before the fabric was available. This negates an argument that the suitmaker may have had some prototype stretch fabric or some test material. If he did, it seems like the fabric should have been available to costume makers, etc. within a few more years; certainly long before it actually was available. 

• Upvote 2

MIB
BFF Donor

^^^^ Absolutely correct.    The only way the scoftics can respond is through avoiding addressing the question directly because if they do, they've lost ... game over.

Going a step further, even though the materials theoretically exist today, and have for some years now, nobody has USED them to replicate the PGF in any substantial way.   That might be as important as the materials themselves.

MIB

Old Time Lifter
1 hour ago, MIB said:

^^^^ Absolutely correct.    The only way the scoftics can respond is through avoiding addressing the question directly because if they do, they've lost ... game over.

Going a step further, even though the materials theoretically exist today, and have for some years now, nobody has USED them to replicate the PGF in any substantial way.   That might be as important as the materials themselves.

MIB

As much as I might agree with you in that nobody has come up (even today) with anything as realistic as the body of Patty (tbh the face has always looked hokey to me and is the weak link imho) to say that they've "lost" and "game over" is more than a stretch.  It will never be game over, there always has been and always likely (unless somebody bags a body) will be disagreement.  To brush off any and all of their points is no better than them brushing away all of yours.

This whole 'BF' thing is not going to be settled without a specimen to examine... be it captured alive or dead it doesn't matter.  No amount of video, footprints, audio recordings (which is the weakest evidence imho), or anything short of a body is going to settle this.

In the end, you can argue about Patty until you turn blue and it will not advance the recognition of BF one little bit.

• Upvote 1