Wanted: Shooting Bigfoot Movie

Guest mnbigfoot

Guest mnbigfoot

Hello,

A few years ago I watched Shooting Bigfoot Documentary. It was the most bizarre and hilarious documentary I have seen on the subject. Now I can't find it anywhere and woukd love a copy. I've checked all the usual venues to no avail. If anyone has a copy or can get one, please let me know or contact me. I will be happy to accommodate a fair price. Hopefully someone on this forum can help. Thanks everyone!

Joe

• 3 months later...

I have been looking for a copy of the movie too. I actually saw it at a theater and laughed throughout. It's quite ridiculous overall. It was never released on DVD and never made it to YouTube or Amazon. I would like to buy a copy too if only for my collection. 

Guest mnbigfoot

I finally got a copy from the Production Company in England. Email Rosie there. Here is the email.

rosiec@minnowfilms.co.uk>

• 11 months later...

I actually watched this on Prime a couple of weeks ago.

I am a little confused by this film.  The director makes everyone involved look like scumbags,which they are.  

However, at the end the director is going to fake a Bigfoot attack with the same guy who he just spent an hour and a half discrediting?