Whistler

Interesting (new?) photo near Dublin..

Whistler

Saw this online & I thought I’d share. I’d never seen, or heard anything about it, and it’s pretty interesting to say the least. Let me know what you think..

Cheers!

P.s. here’s a link to it

Spotted in Dublin Mountains, Ireland...

855A9206-7013-42DE-B1BC-651315ED1458.png

NatFoot

Looks a little like a wood/cardboard cut out with solid shading on the edges to me. But really...who knows?

Whistler

Yeah- I was going to add it did have a statuesk look to it, but didn’t know too much about it other than that.. thanks for posting  

Edited by Whistler

Airdale

Here is the photo after processing with PhotoZoom Pro 6 to reduce digital artifacts, then using Topaz to bring out detail. 

Irish_photof_(resized).thumb.jpg.8b27458e86fd9be05a9f06206d1e8fbf.jpg

I was unable to find any "Dublin Mountains" with Google Earth, but the Wicklow Mountains are south of Dublin and the background vegetation is typical of the area.

952109528_TypicalForrestedArea.thumb.jpg.9c4b2daf73d29d33f1d96ed68a6d8bd2.jpg

As seen in the photo from Google Earth below, there is not a great deal of forest. The section of road highlighted in red, which passes through a mixed forest and open area is 2.33 miles long.

1196173566_TypicalForrestedArea.thumb.jpg.f435141c66f08059fca900cc358ef0d1.jpg

The subject is quite well detailed including reflective "eyes", and it is actually there as evidenced by shadow visible behind it. That said, it does appear flat and my guess is that someone put some artistic effort in to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whistler

Awesome info Airdale- thanks for sharing, and I do agree that it’s definitely there & looks like it could be some sort of static piece, but you never know.. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Airdale

Something I noticed but neglected to mention in my previous post is the apparent lack of any gender specific features. Many reports I've read or heard in which a clear frontal view of a sasquatch is obtained will specify that, in the case of a male, the defining characteristics are obvious or else obscured by shaggy hair. The subject in this image appears to be male judging by the physique, yet there is nothing visible below the waist that would be an indication of gender. Trying to keep this family friendly! 

NatFoot

If you look hard enough, and use some imagination, you can make out something hanging down and to his left. 

I didn't even notice this was Dublin Ireland. I would think there's no way a creature of that size could live on an island like Ireland undetected.

norseman

Ok.... who taught Squatch to swim!

Huntster
12 hours ago, NatFoot said:

..........I would think there's no way a creature of that size could live on an island like Ireland undetected.

Not to mention an island so lacking in forested cover. Like Airdale, I Google Earthed the Dublin area to see where the "mountains" would be, and a few seconds of review confirmed the silliness of the claim.

Sasfooty
16 hours ago, Airdale said:

Something I noticed but neglected to mention in my previous post is the apparent lack of any gender specific features.

The size of Ireland, or the lack of wilderness would be no problem because of their use of portals, but I still don't think it's real.

Having seen one of those "features", I can assure you that if it was there, it would be impossible to miss, with no more hair than it seems to have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NathanFooter
41 minutes ago, Sasfooty said:

The size of Ireland, or the lack of wilderness would be no problem because of their use of portals, but I still don't think it's real.

We should start talking about portals when you can actually offer some kind of proof that sasquatch can use them.  😏

If there is no tangible  evidence and you state that sasquatch have this ability then you have to back it up.

• Upvote 1

NatFoot
3 hours ago, Huntster said:

Not to mention an island so lacking in forested cover. Like Airdale, I Google Earthed the Dublin area to see where the "mountains" would be, and a few seconds of review confirmed the silliness of the claim.

I was thinking there was a Dublin, OH that I had been through before. That's what I get for speed reading/surfing.

11 minutes ago, NathanFooter said:

We should start talking about portals when you can actually offer some kind of proof that sasquatch can use them.  😏

If there is no tangible  evidence and you state that sasquatch have this ability then you have to back it up.

Not only that Sasquatch use them, but that they exist in the first place.

NathanFooter
4 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Not only that Sasquatch use them, but that they exist in the first place.

There is a some really good snow trackways, foot/hand casts and even unclassified hair samples that appear to have a primate scale pattern.   

This is evidence as it can be held in your hands, it however is not proof.

NatFoot
Just now, NathanFooter said:

There is a some really good snow trackways, foot/hand casts and even unclassified hair samples that appear to have a primate scale pattern.   

This is evidence as it can be held in your hands, it however is not proof.

By they, I meant portals.

NathanFooter
2 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

By they, I meant portals.

Agreed :declare: