Whistler

Interesting (new?) photo near Dublin..

Sasfooty
41 minutes ago, NathanFooter said:

We should start talking about portals when you can actually offer some kind of proof that sasquatch can use them.  😏

If there is no tangible  evidence and you state that sasquatch have this ability then you have to back it up.

Since Sasquatch itself hasn't been proven, to everyone's satisfaction, to exist, how would I go about proving that they use portals?

NathanFooter
6 minutes ago, Sasfooty said:

Since Sasquatch itself hasn't been proven, to everyone's satisfaction, to exist, how would I go about proving that they use portals?

Oh - You are so right !   Perhaps you should start by proving they exist first.   This was my entire point.

Get something recorded in HD and share it publicly for starters, collect as much tangible evidence as you can to help legitimatize that at the very least sasquatch exist in your location and then offer your personal experiences and observations.  You don't owe me an explanation but you do owe your own statement in regard to the truth. 

The truth is what warrants serious consideration and you would not have responded to this thread initially had you not wanted this aspect to be legitimately  considered. That is unless it is all about getting attention.

You implied that you have been close enough to see these creatures sex organs, if this is the truth, you can accomplish some of the suggested above.   

Sasfooty

Obviously, I can't prove to anyone else's satisfaction, that they, or portals exist. Apparently, neither can all the thousands of other people that have actually been trying to, so I don't lose any sleep over it.

I have given up all interest in getting video proof, because video proof isn't proof. Neither was any of the "tangible evidence" that I have collected over the years. No matter how much evidence has been brought forward, it's never good enough. There are always scoffers & denialists waiting to point out that it could have been "this or that" & is "not proof".

If you really want proof for yourself, (because as of now, that's about all that has been possible to get,) why don't you listen to people that have their "own" proof & are willing to share what they know? Why is reality so scary that people refuse to even entertain the possibility that BF is not just a dumb animal? You would think that it's obvious by now.

You say, "If "this" is true, then you should be able to do "that". So I will say "If I can prove it to myself, then you should be able to prove it to yourself."

• Downvote 2

NorthWind

I wonder if anyone bothered to examine the area for tracks after the sighting. if this was a cutout of some kind you would think there would be human tracks, and if real,  there would be "other" tracks both leading to and from that location which could be examined, cast, and followed. And at least, photographed. but with the blatant lack of those data, I tend to think hoax.

• Upvote 1

Whistler

North- that’s exactly why I thought it was worth posting to see if we could get more if about the whole thing. Thanks for posting & Cheers!

SWWASAS
Posted (edited)

I was able to get this out of the original.    Looks a bit two dimensional to me.  

BFQ.png

Edited by SWWASAS

OldMort

This is a prime example of why the "backstory" of all photo or video evidence is so important and needs to be verified in great detail..

"Just stick to what you see on the film" is absolute nonsense.

We don't know who took this image or when it was taken.

Its unclear where it was taken as well; "the Dublin Mountains, Ireland"? Really?

If indeed its Ireland the car is driving on the wrong side of the road. A lot of snow for there as well.

So many unknowns with this one, but its a pretty fun prank.

• Upvote 1

NathanFooter
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sasfooty said:

Obviously, I can't prove to anyone else's satisfaction, that they, or portals exist. Apparently, neither can all the thousands of other people that have actually been trying to, so I don't lose any sleep over it.

I have given up all interest in getting video proof, because video proof isn't proof. Neither was any of the "tangible evidence" that I have collected over the years. No matter how much evidence has been brought forward, it's never good enough. There are always scoffers & denialists waiting to point out that it could have been "this or that" & is "not proof".

If you really want proof for yourself, (because as of now, that's about all that has been possible to get,) why don't you listen to people that have their "own" proof & are willing to share what they know? Why is reality so scary that people refuse to even entertain the possibility that BF is not just a dumb animal? You would think that it's obvious by now.

You say, "If "this" is true, then you should be able to do "that". So I will say "If I can prove it to myself, then you should be able to prove it to yourself."

That entire response is completely ridiculous, you came to this thread and said in short " X  does Y " and your answer to the question of verification is " I know it is true so you should be able to find out yourself". This reasoning holds about as much water as a burlap sack.

A good video would go a long way with many of the people here that should "  listen to people that have their "own" proof & are willing to share what they know " and you are the one making the statements saying Bigfoot does X and or Y.   

You are the person who said " bigfoot use portals " so you have to be willing to provide evidence or your just trying to get attention without cause.  If you really wanted people to listen to what you have to share then you would support your claim or at the very least share those experiences in private.  When you post publicly about things that you can't answer for then you are actively inviting questioning both on the claim and yourself.  What other logic is there to you posting ( openly ) these beliefs unless it is to get attention ? You have been here far longer than me and it would be beyond silly to suggest you don't know this.

If you continue to offer stated responses like this then expect to continue getting responses like mine from the majority of people who actually can back up their claims with more than  excuses.

Edited by NathanFooter
Removal of word " of " and and added word " a ".
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

NathanFooter
Posted (edited)

If you are so willing to give up on collecting evidence to support your position, then you should be just as willing to give up public statements saying that bigfoot use portals.

Edited by NathanFooter
post duplicate
  • Downvote 1

Old Time Lifter

Well, I thought this thread sounded pretty foolish just by reading the heading, but wow... I sure didn't expect it to get even more silly.

Squatchy McSquatch
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

Well, I thought this thread sounded pretty foolish just by reading the heading, but wow... I sure didn't expect it to get even more silly.

I did :)

A classic case of my evidence can beat up your evidence.

Still mildly entertaining, though.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

NathanFooter
5 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

My bad,  I did not intend to derail the thread.    I guess I have reached a saturation point for the levels of male bovine excrement I have come across lately. 

My thoughts on the photo is that it looks like a plywood cutout with burned edges give the impression of shading, I also find it questionable as the driver would be on the wrong side of the road for that areas driving practices as mentioned prior my OldMort. I don't believe that the photo is anything of interest or that Sasquatch are over in Ireland. 

• Upvote 1

Sasfooty

If my public statements are so distasteful to you, why continue to read them? It should be obvious by now that I'm likely to write something that gives you heartburn, & it's a pretty good bet that I'm not going to stop, since this has been going on for several years now. So feel free to put me on ignore & save yourself some pain.

The next time you see that red sentence with a post,  (Please note that anything I post is likely to be "IMO" & not subject to being offered up with proof.), believe it. As far as I know, I'm still free to have an opinion here, whether it's appealing to you or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NathanFooter
13 minutes ago, Sasfooty said:

If my public statements are so distasteful to you, why continue to read them? It should be obvious by now that I'm likely to write something that gives you heartburn, & it's a pretty good bet that I'm not going to stop, since this has been going on for several years now. So feel free to put me on ignore & save yourself some pain.

The next time you see that red sentence with a post,  (Please note that anything I post is likely to be "IMO" & not subject to being offered up with proof.), believe it. As far as I know, I'm still free to have an opinion here, whether it's appealing to you or not.

If my public questions to your claims are to much for you to logically address, why continue to respond them? It should be obvious by now that I'm likely to write something that you can't answer, & it's a pretty good bet that I'm not going to stop, since this has been going on for several years now. So feel free to put me on ignore & save yourself some pain.

The next time you see me respond to you with a red sentence in a post,  (Please note that I am pointing out that you made a statement or took a position that can't be verified), believe it. As far as I know, I'm still free to call out a lack of facts among the claims here, whether you like it or not.

If you have anything else to say regarding my posts please PM me, I am sure we would all like this thread to return to it's intended content.

• Downvote 1

Old Time Lifter
1 hour ago, NathanFooter said:

My bad,  I did not intend to derail the thread.    I guess I have reached a saturation point for the levels of male bovine excrement I have come across lately. 

My thoughts on the photo is that it looks like a plywood cutout with burned edges give the impression of shading, I also find it questionable as the driver would be on the wrong side of the road for that areas driving practices as mentioned prior my OldMort. I don't believe that the photo is anything of interest or that Sasquatch are over in Ireland. 

I didn't think you were the 'silly' one.

I agree it's a cutout and there are no BF in Ireland.