Whistler

Interesting (new?) photo near Dublin..

Old Time Lifter
1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I did :)

A classic case of my evidence can beat up your evidence.

Still mildly entertaining, though.

It seems more of "that's my opinion for which I have no evidence and over which you are not allowed to question me".

One would think that in order to have an opinion one would have to have something to support the formation of said opinion... but apparently not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NatFoot
BFF Donor
36 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

It seems more of "that's my opinion for which I have no evidence and over which you are not allowed to question me".

One would think that in order to have an opinion one would have to have something to support the formation of said opinion... but apparently not.

To be fair to @Sasfooty, her evidence is that she has seen them and mindspeaks with them.

Not something she could prove here, unless she did try and obtain good footage. She's made it clear she has no intention to do that.

Old Time Lifter
38 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

To be fair to @Sasfooty, her evidence is that she has seen them and mindspeaks with them.

Not something she could prove here, unless she did try and obtain good footage. She's made it clear she has no intention to do that.

Since there are NO animals on earth that communicate by "mindspeak" any such claim would absolutely require some kind of collaborating and supporting evidence.  Besides the claim earlier was about portals which is just one notch below mindspeak on the scale.

• Thanks 1

norseman
3 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I did :)

A classic case of my evidence can beat up your evidence.

Still mildly entertaining, though.

Oh I bet your happier than hogs in a slop trough!!!

You only get worried when Bigfootery starts sounding all sciency and educated. Cant let the rubes get all uppity!

You'll debate your face off with Bill Munns..... but Sasfooty gets only a giggle and a wave of the hand from you!

NatFoot
BFF Donor
15 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

Since there are NO animals on earth that communicate by "mindspeak" any such claim would absolutely require some kind of collaborating and supporting evidence.  Besides the claim earlier was about portals which is just one notch below mindspeak on the scale.

Trust me. I'm not saying I believe in either portals or mindspeak (I even called it out in this thread).

You said she had to have something to support her opinion. I was being fair because that something for her, is her experience.

norseman

Also, if Bigfoot used portals to travel? They would be wiping out krespy kreme donut shops and 7/11's!

• Upvote 1

Old Time Lifter
4 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Trust me. I'm not saying I believe in either portals or mindspeak (I even called it out in this thread).

You said she had to have something to support her opinion. I was being fair because that something for her, is her experience.

Claiming she doesn't have to have something (anything) to back up such extreme claims isn't being fair to anyone.

Catmandoo
BFF Donor
32 minutes ago, norseman said:

Also, if Bigfoot used portals to travel? They would be wiping out krespy kreme donut shops and 7/11's!

7/11's must be different in your area. Around here, Sasquatch would need a translator to get a dough nut.

• Haha 1

Old Time Lifter
1 minute ago, Catmandoo said:

7/11's must be different in your area. Around here, Sasquatch would need a translator to get a dough nut.

Do they only mindspeak in English???

Catmandoo
BFF Donor

^^^^ Let me get in contact with Kreskin to sort out the dialects.  Maybe Klingon too.

Incorrigible1
28 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

Claiming she doesn't have to have something (anything) to back up such extreme claims isn't being fair to anyone.

And the reason for the special section on the forum.

Old Time Lifter
1 minute ago, Incorrigible1 said:

And the reason for the special section on the forum.

That's fair.  And that's a section I ignore.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
47 minutes ago, Old Time Lifter said:

You are being thick headed. I can't figure out if it's on purpose or not.

By your logic, not a single person here who has had a sighting should share an opinion unless they have hard evidence to share/back up their experience.

After all, seeing a Sasquatch is an extreme claim in its own right, right?

• Upvote 2

gigantor

• Thanks 1