Whistler

Tracks found in snow near Medical Lake

Whistler

This is interesting- the tracks aren’t lined up straight, but let me know what y’all think..

Cheers!

Could it be Bigfoot?

D61D28CF-61D0-49A6-AE28-1910658657B8.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

NatFoot

That looks like it would be huge...whatever it is.

norseman

I had heard about this.

Huntster

Yet again, like the Bossburg and Sunnyslope trackways, we have mid-winter trackways in snow in eastern Washington. Were these tracks going north?

• Upvote 1

Catmandoo

I assume that the imprints are going uphill. Several questions here. How old are the imprints?  The depth of the imprints has not been posted yet. Bounding animal?  Imprints are not in a straight line.  The stride is reported as 1.5 times the hole length.  ??????  24" length of hole does not rule out a snowshoe mark.  Time will tell.  Someone is reported to be going to that area for further investigations.

norseman

Catmandoo

Norseman comes through with one of his favorite  signs: 'tracks in snow'.  The video by KREM news is longer and better than KHG news info.  Imprints appear to be old.  More than one person is headed to the imprint zone.  We should learn something very soon.

'Legend of Bigfoot' continues or 'legend of ''post holing' continues.  Stay tuned.

Is Hunster in Alaska, California  or ???

Huntster

Stuck in California.

• Upvote 1

Whistler

Thanks for all the additional information on this folks- I found the track set very intriguing 🧐  

• Upvote 1

Catmandoo

The age of the imprints and weather are modifying the markings.  Weather forecast calls for new snow  in that area.

bipedalist
Posted (edited)

What is the stride, if it appears as long as I think it is , it is Shaq in snowshoes or a Sasquatch with weight plowing through an active storm as they tend to travel in bad weather for the very reason we complain, storm changes the track and sun does the rest.  A possible sasquatch in Henderson Co., NC with multiple events is cited on the BFRO sighting database documenting travel during winter snow storms. 

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=2054

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

Catmandoo

Stride was reported to be 36". hole length 24".  

Patterson-Gimlin

Typical stride for a tall human. 

Thanks for sharing. I am not sure what it is. Not much can be learned from deep snow tracks. 

Soft  soil and mud are much stronger evidence in my opinion. 

norseman

But waaaay more easily hoaxed.