Bigfoot ripping up trees in the winter?

TD-40

1 hour ago, bipedalist said:

My suspicion having been around an infestation for 18 months or more is that the more I learned the more of an enigma it became.  Recordings didn't make sense, there were inhuman capabilities etc etc  

Bipedalist, I remember some discussions you had about this. Am I correct and was it in BFF 1.0?  If so, any way to read more about it?

Hiflier, you need to chill out. You are going to give yourself a stroke.

The BFF is not a research site.  Read the new member section and see that 99% of the newbies just want to read stories and watch you tube.

Citizen science is difficult. Dependability, reliability, repeatability and durability take time to develop.  Unfortunately, the entertainment groups have created a clown show.  The media dollies need to be kicked to the curb.

There are many smart people on this forum. 4 season, boots to the ground type.  Streaming ones and zeros don't do much out in the field.  Emails to DNR won't work. As you know, Washington State has had efforts to make Sasquatch the State Monster/Mammal and recently the State Cryptid.  Government knows. One can not  expect an agency/department head to allocate funds, resources and manpower to pursue an unidentified/ unclassified animal even though 2 counties have ordinances prohibiting the shooting/killing of a Sasquatch.

How close have you been to a Sasquatch?  I have been 37' away.  I am trying to close the distance but it is not easy.

• Upvote 1

One of the more negative posts I've seen coming from you. As far as the kids? Kind of early to be writing them off dontcha think? I guess you not to happy with them though because I didn't see you praising their actions as much as you stating their goal is essentially a lost cause. Capitulation isn't palatable for everyone ya know. So unless everyone here believes going against the .gov'ers is useless the alternative just might be only a blustering posture simply for the sake of argument. And just to get things straight, I don't set myself up to fail. I have danged good reasons for doing what I'm doing.

And because I do and have the people involved with the nesting site actually being there? I will NOT fail to get my answer. Why? Because the parties involved are in an indefensible position and between the proverbial rock and a hard place. In other words DNR actually CAN'T say anything and they know it. And so do I, which is too bad for them because they will eventually have state the truth. Folks don't think they do but they do. I look at it this way. Being accountable is part of their job. I honestly don't think Commissioner Hilary Franz ran for her position just so she could keep things from the public do you? I would give her more credit than that. In other words, MIB, I don't think my emails are being ignored as much as they just don't know what to do with them. My 5th one goes out tomorrow. Why? Because I CHOOSE to. And as long as I have that choice I'm going to exercise it.

None of you need bother, OKAY? I got this.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 3

HiFlier,

The kids are lied to.  I do not praise their actions. They should be written up for missing school. The Earth goes through cycles of weather. Earth wobbles and the axis of tilt varies.  We have heat waves, snow and flooding, all part of cycles. Check out the Great Mississippi  Flood of 1927. Can't blame that on Henry Ford or US Steel. The sea level concern is over rated. If you are worried about the sea level, pump the salt water to the low parts of continents.  Look at the economy of the Great Salt Lake. I know someone who did the brine shrimp fishery there.  Lake Death Valley....... think of the recreation dollars.  Pump salt water into the Sahara Desert. The water will find its way to the bedrock and ancient river beds.

You had a post with a list of names in a vertical column.  If they stood next to me, I would not know who they are. However, that list has decades of failure.

You are on email #5. Do you send them with a 'return notice of receipt' flag? Good luck with #5.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

One of the more negative posts I've seen coming from you. As far as the kids? Kind of early to be writing them off dontcha think? I guess you not to happy with them though because I didn't see you praising their actions as much as you stating their goal is essentially a lost cause. Capitulation isn't palatable for everyone ya know. So unless everyone here believes going against the .gov'ers is useless the alternative just might be only a blustering posture simply for the sake of argument. And just to get things straight, I don't set myself up to fail. I have danged good reasons for doing what I'm doing.

And because I do and have the people involved with the nesting site actually being there? I will NOT fail to get my answer. Why? Because the parties involved are in an indefensible position and between the proverbial rock and a hard place. In other words DNR actually CAN'T say anything and they know it. And so do I, which is too bad for them because they will eventually have state the truth. Folks don't think they do but they do. I look at it this way. Being accountable is part of their job. I honestly don't think Commissioner Hilary Franz ran for her position just so she could keep things from the public do you? I would give her more credit than that. In other words, MIB, I don't think my emails are being ignored as much as they just don't know what to do with them. My 5th one goes out tomorrow. Why? Because I CHOOSE to. And as long as I have that choice I'm going to exercise it.

Certified letter-returned receipt requested postcard which must tell you who receives the letter plus don't forget with FOIA requests attached they work much better, ante up some money with your requests, then they take you seriously. 

I see nothing negative at all about posts from Catmandoo, he is actually one of the more helpful researchers on the site; just because he makes a generalization/opinion about why most people come here is not reason enough to go all negative? 

Follow up the certfied letter with a statement in your last sentence with a request to meet with the FOIA officer or a public relations outreach employee of the department for an appointment or two.  Emails mean nothing unless you work for state government and don't know how to avoid inappropriate use.  

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

Bipedalist, I remember some discussions you had about this. Am I correct and was it in BFF 1.0?  If so, any way to read more about it?

Check PM don't want to hijack this thread anymore than I have already

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

One of the more negative posts I've seen coming from you (meaning MIB). As far as the kids? Kind of early to be writing them off dontcha think? I guess you not to happy with them though because I didn't see you praising their actions as much as you stating their goal is essentially a lost cause. Capitulation isn't palatable for everyone ya know. So unless everyone here believes going against the .gov'ers is useless the alternative just might be only a blustering posture simply for the sake of argument. And just to get things straight, I don't set myself up to fail. I have danged good reasons for doing what I'm doing.

My apologies everyone. Meant to quote MIB when I wrote that . I edited the above quote to clarify. So it wasn't meant to be directed at Catmandoo. OOPSIE, I could be in REAL trouble with MIB now ;) 

BTW, thank you Cat and BP for the "return" advice. I live in Maine so won't be strolling into the WA DNR soon. I did write to my own stste's version of the DNR however for purposed yet to be disclosed. And don't worry Catmandoo, I am chill. I simply have a very precise focus right now from a very detailed mental picture/story regarding the Olympic Project's nest site and what went on there all the way to Disotell and Laura Krantz's podcasts and others. Something just isn't finishing up right with that whole situation. Too many loose ends. It's a very untidy incident and no one is talking. To me the Bigfoot experts are, or should be, the scientists and state agencies on the matter at this point. They were there. If it's all the same to anyone here on the Forum I would just soon focus on those experts as it seems the most reasonable and logical thing to do.

TD-40,  you are trying to hi jack a hi jacked thread?  Good luck with that.

The Russian tree removal is not conclusive. I feel that the audio should have detected deleted,  Russian expletives da.

If you want to get squirrely with trees, check the 'upside down trees' in South East Alaska. I forget what island that they are on. Trees, picked up and stuffed back into the ground upside down, root ball to the sky. Maybe the mystery is solved by now?

Edited by Catmandoo
add more text

BFF Patron
23 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

TD-40,  you are trying to hi jack a hi jacked thread?  Good luck with that.

The Russian tree removal is not conclusive. I feel that the audio should have detected deleted,  Russian expletives da.

If you want to get squirrely with trees, check the 'upside down trees' in South East Alaska. I forget what island that they are on. Trees, picked up and stuffed back into the ground upside down, root ball to the sky. Maybe the mystery is solved by now?

Raincoast Sasquatch book by Rabert Alley PH.D has the pictures of inverted trees, that was the first thing that went through my mind too when you start throwing trees around with BF in the same sentence.  http://www.thebigfootportal.com/j-robert-alley/

Edited by bipedalist

2 hours ago, TD-40 said:

So... tree gets uprooted and carried away...

If there's no one around, does it make any noise?

On 3/17/2019 at 4:02 PM, bipedalist said:

I think Bigelow knows what is happening and he is not going to find Sasquatch pinned under a downed tree, in a cave, under the front bumper of a logging truck, on the ground with a dart in his bum or any other scenario of death and destruction. 

Bipedalist,

I am curious about your cryptic note.

I don't think Bigelow, NIDS and/or, BASS were researching bigfoot at the SWR or in the surrounding areas.

The book tells the story of one guy with night vision binoculars who claims to have seen a cryptic creature come out of a "portal" but he did not call it a bigfoot (because there were not enough details to be extracted from the sighting).

I know that Dr. Eric Davis (who is not the guy who saw the creature) is on a Youtube video saying that the creature was bigfoot like (because it was a tall hairy humanoid).

However, the book never said it was hairy.  It just stated that it was a huge, black humanoid, about six foot tall and 400 lbs.

I also don't recall reading about any BF sightings on the property in the Kelleher/Knapp book.

Thus, I wonder if your note is about millionaires who study anomalies and invest a lot of money at studying them, and don't get much evidence/results (a general observation instead of a sasquatch specific).

I am aware of plenty of BF sightings reports in the high Uintas (north of SWR) and friends of mine had visual encounters over there.

I just do not associate SWR with BF. 

Claims of cattle mutilations, orbs, UFOs, cryptic creatures (wolf, dogman, tall humanoids, etc), invisible entities,  yes.

If you prefer to discuss this via PM, please let me know I can do that instead.

Another key question that you could be raising (that is of much interest to me) is if any of these anomalistic phenomena is knowable with our scientific methods, instruments, and capabilities.

Maybe Bigelow did not get the physical evidence or the great video evidence that he was expecting, but he learned much about what the phenomena is not and how weird it truly is.

• Thanks 1