Bigfoot ripping up trees in the winter?

TD-40

I looked on this forum to see if this video has been posted already but couldn't find anything so here goes...

Thinker Thunker has debunked the idea that these trees being ripped up from the ground and carried off were uprooted by a harvester machine as some people have claimed.

A most interesting video, very weirdhow that tree gets moved like it does.  If it’s bigfoot, that’s one strong creature!

Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Twist

I don't usually agree with Thinker Thunker because it SEEMS that he goes into most videos that I have seen with the attitude that the subject is a bigfoot and doesn't do much investigation as to why it could not be one. It is usually this IS a bigfoot and here is why I'm telling you that it is. I haven't seen a lot of them because of this, so, I could be wrong, however, this is the vibe I get from him.

This video is strange to say the least. If this is a Sasquatch, this is awesome footage! He did a good job of explaining his position without actually saying it was a bigfoot although he was thinking it and it does seem to the case. 

Follow up would have been needed to be done to come to any conclusive answers. What a golden opportunity to follow up on that.

I’d really like someone to hike up there and see what happended to the tree. Were there roots, was it cut by sharp blade, ripped, chipped, etc. Or was it removed? Of course that implies that the person who shot the video could find the location again.

I can't believe that I watched this for 12 minutes.  Extremely pixelated cell phone camera images without audio. Lack of audio on the cell phone is a huge red flag. The base of the tree is behind and below that snow covered ridge. This is the first time that I have wasted time with this you tube sight. Be sure to visit the store and buy garments and other junk/garbage.

This is not complicated. Go to the tree damage sight and look down.

There was audio in his original video.  There was some Russian being spoken and what sounds like a diesal engine idling.

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

There was audio in his original video.  There was some Russian being spoken and what sounds like a diesal engine idling.

I missed that.  Those diesel-squatches really tear up the trees, da.

3 hours ago, Wolfjewel said:

I’d really like someone to hike up there and see what happended to the tree.....

No one is going to do that Wolfjewel. But then again, no one will send an email either which would require almost no effort whatsoever.

Doesn't anyone ever get tired of discussing things only to keep hitting the same ceiling every time? The same wall? Never any progress because it's always the same outcome no matter what video or "evidence" comes here?  Anything about this subject only ever reaches a point- the same point it always reaches which is ZERO. Been like that for years. How's that working out for everyone? Happy? Getting an answer on the BF question is not this Forum's strong suit. Opinions = 1,000, solutions = 0.

But anyone who wants to can change that. Walking away from BFF 1.0 and now 19,415 topics and 813,250 postings in BF 2.0. doesn't have to continue to be the same old inevitable outcome. It just doesn't have to always the same. It's up to you whether you want to change history or not.  Given the opportunity why wouldn't you? Just sayin'........

• Haha 1

Here is the audio from that video a few minutes in to Thinker Thunker's previous video. It sounds local as if it is coming from their trucks next to them, not some far away heavy machinery that would have high and low pitched screams from harvesting timber:

https://youtu.be/IRAlUr7SSY8?t=287

17 minutes ago, hiflier said:

No one is going to do that Wolfjewel. But then again, no one will send an email either which would require almost no effort whatsoever.

Doesn't anyone ever get tired of discussing things only to keep hitting the same ceiling every time? The same wall? Never any progress because it's always the same outcome no matter what video or "evidence" comes here?  Anything about this subject only ever reaches a point- the same point it always reaches which is ZERO. Been like that for years. How's that working out for everyone? Happy? Getting an answer on the BF question is not this Forum's strong suit. Opinions = 1,000, solutions = 0.

But anyone who wants to can change that. Walking away from BFF 1.0 and now 19,415 topics and 813,250 postings in BF 2.0. doesn't have to continue to be the same old inevitable outcome. It just doesn't have to always the same. It's up to you whether you want to change history or not.  Given the opportunity why wouldn't you? Just sayin'........

Do you ever get tired of going on your tirades when you people do not want to do things your way and follow your plan of action?  You've harped on this now just like you did your network plan some months ago.   People give you reasons why they don't agree or choose not to participate and you have a hard time not getting your way.   Its the same old song and dance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2