Bigfoot ripping up trees in the winter?

TD-40

BFF Patron

I was speaking generally knowing about the BF-like entity and portal.  Yes, within 25 miles of SWR there are plenty of BF sightings in the High Uinta's.  I never had one there but didn't spend more than a long weekend there.  But there were some very specific sightings that had plenty of detail even in the BFRO database.  Yes, I think it is a matter of rule-in's / rule-out's.  I think enough people have thrown enough money at this phenomenon that it is clear where the next guy will likely wind up with his scorecard.  If I had more specifics I'd be happy to PM you.  

Watch this one. Somehow he came up with a better quality film.

I can see the feller buncher now. You can only see the top of the boom.

• Upvote 1

Now that video makes much more sense. This is part the follow up that was needed to take place. Like I said, Thinker Thunker almost always sees a Sasquatch where I don't believe there is one.

Norseman

Yes,I agree with what he is saying in this video. There is just no way of really knowing if they can pull trees out of the ground. But I have had trees knocked down around around me twice in some prime deer areas in  fall during hunting season. Both  times there was no wind and in two different areas, at different times of the day in different years.

The only uprooted pine that I have ever seen and found was in Huron National Forest back in 2000 When I had my first encounter.That pine was a 2" dia pine placed about ten feet on another pine.We posted pictures here on this forum back on BFF 1.0 in 2000 and that is if they are still on the server.  But it seems that back tracking my encounters do not mean much. I feel like Danny Glover on lethal weapon  where he says " I am getting to old for the Sh*t " But I keep on moving on like that bunny rabbit on that battery commercial.

I could never find those pushed over trees that I know they  pushed.Since those areas had alot blow downs. The only times I explored those areas was with my 12 gauge slugs. But that is because I was in the lower part of Michigan. But  how many hunters have had trees knocked down around them during hunting season and just never payed attention to it.  

BFF Patron
40 minutes ago, Doug said:

Now that video makes much more sense. This is part the follow up that was needed to take place. Like I said, Thinker Thunker almost always sees a Sasquatch where I don't believe there is one.

Finking Funker is always looking for "hits" and "ratings" it is a youtube kinda thing.  I lost faith in any cogent analysis after about five videos. 

• Upvote 1

I like some of his points, others not so much. (TT)

And Im not speculating on what Sasquatch could or could not do.

Obviously they are strong. But I think the Canuck kid has proven its a tree saw.

Agreed, seems pretty obvious after the video you posted Norse.

The video quality difference is enough to make it pretty obvious that at some point it was purposely degraded to fit an agenda.   Not implying it was TT to be clear, just that it was malicious.  

Edited by Twist

One year at our high cascade spring bear hunting camp, there was a tree top stuck in the ground about 3ft out in the creek. The top was stuck in the ground and the trunk was sticking up out of the water about 20 feet or so in the air. The diameter at the greatest area which was the uppermost part, was about 20 inches or so and broken off, not cut. We couldn't find a tree near us that had a broken top. When we camped there during the fall deer/elk archery hunt, it was gone. Don't have a clue how or why it was placed there, just thought it kind of fit here on this thread.

BFF Patron

Strange things happen with Sasquatch and trees not dissing that.  In my research I had three species of intersecting props intertwined in a tri-trunked poplar, some of the species of props did not seem to be from the local hollow.  I had another experience where the top of a pine snag that was an obvious blowdown was stood up far enough away from where the natural fall would have occurred that it would have had to have been something with hands doing the arranging; practical joking humans? Unlikely.  Human, sasquatch?  Probably not human this far out, it was in an area where other high strangeness occurred too, huge caches of shelled black oil sun flower seeds piled up?  Not a neighbor for several miles as the crow flies.  I have pictures but would prefer not to hijack this thread though I will post them up and set up a link to my research page which has been inactive for some time (might take awhile but I will make the link when I can). 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Doug said:

One year at our high cascade spring bear hunting camp, there was a tree top stuck in the ground about 3ft out in the creek. The top was stuck in the ground and the trunk was sticking up out of the water about 20 feet or so in the air.

Was this close to or in an avalanche chute/area?

That really is a spectacular video.  You have to watch closely for the entire video editing to see what is going on.  I see a team of 3-4 BFs working together to take the tree down.  1-2 jump up and hit it high while 1-2 work together at the base.  

The video is relevant to me as I had an experience several years ago where I was warned off an area by an unbelievable scream followed by shaking of pine trees that was so violent my first thoughts were a plane and then when that didnt make sense a meteor was crashing through the trees.

• Haha 1

^^ NCBFr, my one and only experience with what I believe to be a BF was what I’ve deemed a display of aggression or warning by the shaking of trees some yards away and then a tree being uprooted and tossed into the air and landing in the canopy.  These were much smaller trees by a long shot compared to what is claimed here.   

That being said, I do believe this to a logging machine.  

Catmandoo, no it wasn't near an avalanche chute. It was in a flat valley with a gentle river flowing through it. Gentle heavily timbered slops surrounding it. The camp site is at about 4 to 5,000 feet elevation where highway 22 and highway 20 meet west of Hoodoo ski lodge.

^^^ Was there construction at that ski area that required a helicopter?  That ski area has 5 chairlifts.  I believe helicopters are used to position the chairlift towers.