Bigfoot ripping up trees in the winter?

TD-40

A root ball from a tree that size would be at least 6 feet in diameter and probably more. How would the root ball come out of the ground along with the tree when Sasquatches are standing on it?

This is silly. We are now talking about several Sasquatches strategically placing themselves around a tree to pull it out of the ground.

All for what reason? Getting it ready for the lumber mill as they prep to build their winter cabin?

• Haha 1

Natfoot

I am in the same situation as you. For what purpose  would it take several of these creatures to work on one tree just to pull it out of the ground. It serves no purpose what so ever for them to work so hard at it. In the context of it being a hunter I  could see why they might do some thing like this and what purpose it could serve. But not if there has been logging going on in the area in the first place.

Prime area 's of hunting could very  well be a good reason why they would be pulling out trees and tossing them. After all what Human wants to share their good area 's of prime hunting area's with others. As far as I know none ! I go as far back as i can from other hunters on public land as I can so that I am not being bothered by other hunters. It is these area's where I have had my encounters and my experiences with them. I am pretty sure other hunters will say the same .

What is on that video is clear and yes it fooled me at first but the light in the middle was not them and was man made. The video that Norseman posted clearly shows what is taking those trees out of the ground. Now I am not an expert on those machines but I do have some idea about these creatures. These creatures do not need to pull trees out of the ground when the have down falls to work with. In my opinion I feel like they us trees as a way of letting us know their way of show of force. It is just like seeing these these 4" diameter  twisted tree tops with no explanations .

It is them saying to us that this could be your neck if you do some thing wrong on our turf. Again this is just my opinion.  But I am more on the side of them pushing trees over then uprooting  even though I have seen one uprooted 2" diameter pine tree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If they were true investigators we would not be looking at these video's from far away wondering. We would have track ways and have pictures of prints  that we are not seeing now.So yes this is a logging operation. I can see the the boom as well as the light which is the shinning thing we see. Hey I am just as skeptical as most skeptics until I can be proven differently. :)  

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
On 3/21/2019 at 4:48 PM, Doug said:

A root ball from a tree that size would be at least 6 feet in diameter and probably more. How would the root ball come out of the ground along with the tree when Sasquatches are standing on it?

Elementary Holmes, Levitation!  🤯

They huffed and they puffed. The color photo is not a logging area. You can see broken trees

IMG_0572.JPG

Here we have a bear that knows how to not leave tracks. A coyote in the area performed the same maneuver.    Look to the left of the bear butt.  Left of and behind the small vertical tree. That is a big ass rootball. Note the tree that the bear is on and the small limbs. The first time I set up a 2nd camera to the left in this view,  limbs  were sticking up. The tree was rolled into the position in this view. I went to the end of the tree and could not budge it.  I want you to do 6 pages of Sasquatch play day log rolling.

blow down_2_IMG_0291.jpg

Edited by Catmandoo
add more text
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

They huffed and they puffed. The color photo is not a logging area. You can see broken trees

IMG_0572.JPG

Here we have a bear that knows how to not leave tracks. A coyote in the area performed the same maneuver.    Look to the left of the bear butt.  Left of and behind the small vertical tree. That is a big ass rootball. Note the tree that the bear is on and the small limbs. The first time I set up a 2nd camera to the left in this view,  limbs  were sticking up. The tree was rolled into the position in this view. I went to the end of the tree and could not budge it.  I want you to do 6 pages of Sasquatch play day log rolling.

blow down_2_IMG_0291.jpg

The Root wad is from a wind blown tree. Tree tips over and root wad peels up from forest floor.

Ok.

Those are not wind blown trees in the video. Neither is there any evidence of a root ball.the tree is severed from the ground. And is walked vertically some distance before being layed down.

What does that? Lets say Bigfoot is capable of Scottish pole tossing a mature tree. Getting outta the ground is another matter. And why?

On the other hand I do know what can severe a mature tree from the ground and walk it vertically some distance in mountains...,

On 3/21/2019 at 4:48 PM, Doug said:

Yes Norseman, some forum members knew immediately the tree movements were machine made.  I posted the blow down root ball image because it is about 6' in diameter.  An example of naturally occuring, normal activity in the life of a tree.

"Nothing runs like a Deere"

Edited by Catmandoo
adding text

Sorry.

Your dry wit does not translate well on a internet forum.

I guess I misunderstood your last post.

12 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

The first time I set up a 2nd camera to the left in this view,  limbs  were sticking up. The tree was rolled into the position in this view. I went to the end of the tree and could not budge it.  I want you to do 6 pages of Sasquatch play day log rolling.

blow down_2_IMG_0291.jpg

Catmandoo

That log in this photo looks like it fell in place between those two larger trees.So I really do not believe that it was rolled in place to where this small bear could walk on it.  Now I am not saying that it was placed there for the bear. I understand that these creatures also use down trees to hide their tracks as well as swing on them. I also like the theory of avalanche  areas for tree's being ripped up  and being blamed on Bigfoots. 

Not much thought is being placed on that idea in those areas of where avalanches are possible. It is the same as with micro burst that should also be explored before keying in on these creatures. I have seen some straight down wind force do some strange stuff to trees. Straight winds blows tree's in weird way's and one might even believe that it could of have been done by these creatures.

34 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

That log in this photo looks like it fell in place between those two larger trees.So I really do not believe that it was rolled in place to where this small bear could walk on it.

The tree fell down. I did not post that the tree was rolled into place. It was moved after the trail camera went up.  The entire area is a disaster, shallow root balls. The tree in the foreground is no longer there. It broke at the bend.  

Edited by Catmandoo

There must be hurricanes or tornadoes in that forest right? You know, the kind of natural disasters that selectively choose which tree(s) they are going to push over?

TD-40,  I do not know where you roam. I can attempt to help you out concerning blow downs and or precinct vortices.  You just don't know if a tree has been weakened in a wind storm and can fall down on your person /vehicle/tent.

Here is an image from the area of 'the bear' photo above. Trees just fall over.

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

This is over 3,000 ft. altitude, looking downhill. Walking progress is slow but the ground snaps indicate that one is not alone. These stands of big wood are fog interceptors and the condensation factor is low.  Low amount of condensation is good for cameras and audio gear.

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

I travel with a chain saw but cannot reach that high.

Blow_downs_IMG_0339.jpg

Apparently, you are not in my neck of the woods.  Winds storms here in the PNW create havoc during all 4 seasons. 

Edited by Catmandoo
add more text

BFF Patron
3 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

TD-40,  I do not know where you roam. I can attempt to help you out concerning blow downs and or precinct vortices.  You just don't know if a tree has been weakened in a wind storm and can fall down on your person /vehicle/tent.

Here is an image from the area of 'the bear' photo above. Trees just fall over.

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

This is over 3,000 ft. altitude, looking downhill. Walking progress is slow but the ground snaps indicate that one is not alone. These stands of big wood are fog interceptors and the condensation factor is low.  Low amount of condensation is good for cameras and audio gear.

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

I travel with a chain saw but cannot reach that high.

Blow_downs_IMG_0339.jpg

Apparently, you are not in my neck of the woods.  Winds storms here in the PNW create havoc during all 4 seasons. 

The other thing to remember is that when you have a density of trees that thick, not everything is going to survive, and many more casualties will occur due to competition if not disease.  When the wind does blow it is not usually selective granted.