Searching For Witness Stories For New Cable TV Series

gigantor

17 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

.....If you are going to make a show then also show how these creatures effect people and how they are effected by others who have never seen these creatures.

Dr. D.W. Grieve, anatomist at the Royal Free School of Medicine after analyzing the Patterson film in 1971:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film

........Grieve notes that his "subjective impressions have oscillated between total acceptance of the Sasquatch based on the grounds that the film would be difficult to fake, to one of irrational rejection based on an emotional response to the possibility that the Sasquatch actually exists. This seems worth stating because others have reacted similarly to the film."........

There is also no shortage of individuals participating in this forum exhibiting signs of emotional irrationality and never having seen one of these creatures.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi everyone!

Thanks for sharing all your stories. We're still looking to talk to some more people so please tell your friends & your friends friends!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I haven't been around the forums much for quite some time now.  I've shared my experiences on the forums in the past, and depending on what's archived or not, it's all probably still here somewhere.  Actually if I'm not mistaken, it's probably in the premium area as I posted it when I was an admin here, and had access to that area.  

To be honest, at least then, this place felt like family. And knowing quite alot of the members I didn't hesitate or mind sharing.  In a (very) public way, like on a show?  That's something id have to put some serious thought too.  If I'm being honest, I'd probably opt not too in the end.   

If they're still around, I hope some of my old pals from the site are doing well. 

As I said, it's sporadic that I check in here, and rarer yet that I post.  

Maybe I should dig into it some more at some point, as I had an interesting (to say the least) discussion with my mom of all people recently.  And when I went through some of my childhood experiences with her (a first), she left me slack jawed and absolutely blown away when she told me that years before, on the same property, that her and her cousin had been walking very near where my experiences happened, and had heard something growl loudly at them.  They ran all the way back to the house, and my mom said she never had told anyone about it until our discussion.  If anything, it kind of reinforces my thinking, that what was there had been there for some years, or came back there to summer.  Because my own experiences happened over a good ten year period, and hers would have been a good ten+ years before my own.  It was very strange explaining everything to her, I expected skepticism and laughter.  That isn't what I received.  

Stay well everyone, I'll try not to be so much of a stranger. 

-A-

2 hours ago, Art1972 said:

Hmm... I haven't been around the forums much for quite some time now.  I've shared my experiences on the forums in the past, and depending on what's archived or not, it's all probably still here somewhere.  Actually if I'm not mistaken, it's probably in the premium area as I posted it when I was an admin here, and had access to that area.........

I remember you clearly.

......To be honest, at least then, this place felt like family......

Family can be an intense fight.

If I remember correctly, you were a fight without the family love.

Art 1972.  Thanks for sharing that especially about your mom.

It is always nice to hear interactions like that.  My grandmother claims to have seen the creature many years ago and being the dismissive skeptic I am I blew it off. I wished I would have asked for more details. 

• gigantor unpinned this topic