Whistler

Possible Bigfoot Picture Here..

ShadowBorn

It is definitely Illuminati ,showing the eye of Horus on us.  Very illuminating !

• Haha 1

JustCurious
On 3/29/2019 at 7:04 PM, norseman said:

Why is the face the same color as the tree bark?

Why, given all their other supposed mysterious cloaking abilities, would you even question this ability to do whatever it is that chameleons do to blend with their surroundings?? 

sorry, I just couldn't resist

Pteronarcyd

A picture is supposed to be worth 1,000 words.  If it takes 1,000 words to explain your picture, your picture has failed.

Huntster

^^^^^ Could my favorite bug be back?

Pteronarcyd

Hi, Huntster.  I was hoping forum denizens would have had bigfoot officially discovered by now.

Huntster

I'm afraid I've been too busy to go hunting. Besides, if I find a female sasquatch, I might fall in love and not be able to shoot her.

Glad to see you back! 

RedHawk454

If I remember, the photo was taken in the Rocky mountains in Northern Colorado.  

CaveMan

There’s two here. A juvenile on top of an adult. 

Twist

I see nothing.  Care to explain with red circles?

9-dot
Posted (edited)

I consider this one of the best, if not the best, non-PGF still in existence.  The back story is well documented on SASQUATCHINVESTIGATIONS.org - and it is compelling.  I took the liberty of boosting the contrast a bit and sharpening a bit (1st illustration).  I also guessed at the height of TY at 5'5" (the average adult female height for Americans), superimposed salient branches (yes one can easily do that with no ambiguity), compared height of subject to 5'5" if each was standing in nearly the same place, and then offset the photos (figure 2)..  Given the afore mentioned assumptions the answer is 8'1".  I feel fairly confident that it is not pareidolia.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by 9-dot
Clarification
  • Upvote 1

Whistler

Great Post 9-dot!! Thanks for sharing 🙌🏼

9-dot

Thanks Whistler - I enjoy the thoughtful discussion of all aspects of Sasquatch - even those discussions that are contrary to my thinking.

zman1967

not sure i agree with 8'1" height though.  maybe closer to 7' IMO

Whistler

Well.. You have to keep in mind that the supposed subject in question looks to be several feet (if not more) behind the tree spots they’re taking their measurements from, but of course no one really knows for sure...

Cheers!

norseman

I see the face no problem. A nose, a left eye and a forehead peaking over the fir sapling in the fore front.

Again the problem I have is that it’s the same color as the tree bark surrounding it. It’s gray. 

Which means its most likely tree bark that looks coincidental like a face. Or it died and all the blood drained from its face. Or it’s a face carved out of granite and secured to a tree to frighten people. 

I have a gray beard but my checks are rosy. I’m not all one color.

4F48BF65-7A9C-495F-91F5-214D6742A4E3.jpeg