norseman

Giants, Sasquatch and Yeti

norseman

Patterson-Gimlin
Posted (edited)

Thanks for sharing. He  had me at Jonny Quest. It was interesting and I saw some photos I have not seen before. 

Most of them i knew about and had seen . 

I have heard about Bigfoot being attracted to women's feminine items . He speaks about it in relation to the DuPont monster.  I enjoyed the video and the question and answers at the end. 

His explanation for not finding dead Sasquatches . Not really acceptable . Every extant animal have had dead carcasses found. 

You find a lot of cool videos. Much appreciated.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

NatFoot
5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Thanks for sharing. He  had me at Jonny Quest. It was interesting and I saw some photos I have not seen before. 

I have heard about Bigfoot being attracted to women's feminine items . He speaks about it in relation to the DuPont monster.  I enjoyed the video and the question and answers at the end. 

His explanation for not finding dead Sasquatches . Not really acceptable . Every extant animal have had dead carcasses found. 

Every extant animal have had dead carcasses found. Uhhhhh...how do you know? 

norseman
5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Thanks.

I think the key term is “animals”. Our genus seems to be different. Homo Naledi stuffed it’s dead deep inside a cave system.

Patterson-Gimlin

I will watch the video later. 

Thanks. 

No matter what they are called as often as they are reported. It is extremely hard to believe there is no bones or bodies. 

9 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Every extant animal have had dead carcasses found. Uhhhhh...how do you know? 

I should have said all documented 

Bears, puma, etc. 

The rest such as Sasquatches are more than likely mythical beasts. Much like the Yeti being Oriental fantasy 

NatFoot
43 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I will watch the video later. 

Thanks. 

No matter what they are called as often as they are reported. It is extremely hard to believe there is no bones or bodies. 

I should have said all documented 

Bears, puma, etc. 

The rest such as Sasquatches are more than likely mythical beasts. Much like the Yeti being Oriental fantasy 

Oriental fantasy? Cracked me up.

Voodoo? What would you call that?

Patterson-Gimlin

Drug induced 

Huntster
2 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Drug induced 

Sorta' like 90% of "modern medicine"? Or maybe "pharmaceutical medicine" just have a fancier name, higher cost, a bigger cabal pushing it, and nicer dolls, chicken legs, and offices to dispense it from?

• Upvote 2

Patterson-Gimlin

I could not agree more