High Country BF News

bipedalist

BFF Patron

You basically answer your own questions.     The only thing that makes sense is that there are powerful forces at work trying to cover up existence.  Why I do not know.    If that is true, Joe Blow citizen is not going to get answers emailing or writing anyone.  Maybe if you could get a Congressman or Woman interested that may work.   But it sure has not in the case of the Government and UFO's.   A couple of Presidents who asked about UFO's  have been told that they have no need to know.     Joe Beelarts experience with the Tarzan Springs inquiry of the USGS is about the best you can hope for.    Some lower level staffer defied policy, and read him the field notes of the mapping crew over the phone.    Totally deniable because nothing was on paper and it was done over the phone.     So we only have his word that it happened at all.      So unless someone has the money and assets to conduct intelligence gathering against the US Government,   no one has a prayer to get anything unless some whistle blower with documents comes forward.     Bugging or burglarizing government agencies will get you arrested.   The only tactic that may work is make yourself available to whistle blowers.    

Related to that,  a couple of weeks ago,  I posted a Craigslist ad, asking that anyone who worked as a logger or logging truck driver who had seen a bigfoot to contact me.  I told them to remain anonymous but just tell me three things.   If they had seen or knew of others that had seen BF.  where it was,  and if their company had penalties if they talked about BF.       The ad did not last 24 hours before someone flagged it and got it removed.   Someone out there cares about squelching BF.     I do not know if it was a logger,   a logging company, or a government agency that got the ad pulled.   The government is fully capable of having bots that patrol the internet looking for activity they might want to stomp out.  If you get right down to it,  for all we know Hiflier is an agent of the government trying to discourage research.   He sure is trying to tell us that things are hopeless.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

....for all we know Hiflier is an agent of the government trying to discourage research.   He sure is trying to tell us that things are hopeless.

No, no, NO! Wrong, wrong, WRONG! Don't even get that kind of thinking started. I've been here doing things and digging hard like everyone else to have that idea lurking anywhere. The results of that effort? ZILCH. It's why I decided to go the email contact route. Just because I'm the only one doing that doesn't single me out as some kind of operative.

Just for everyone's edification I did send several emails to my own state. Yesterday I got a call from a regional state biologist. WHY? Because I wasn't afraid to ask, that's why. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Wanna know what he said? I'll have to think about that.......serves you right for all the crap you folks have dished out. You want an answer in the mean time? Do your own emailing and go get your own answer. After you do maybe, MAYBE, we can compare notes.

BFF Patron

So you got a response from the state biologist but will not tell us what he said?    I presume it was not confirmation of the existence of BF in the state.    You want support of people lining up behind you, to do a similar approach,   but will not commit to sharing notes.   Why should they?  When someone gives me a maybe it usually means they won't.   

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, hiflier said:

No, no, NO! Wrong, wrong, WRONG! Don't even get that kind of thinking started. I've been here doing things and digging hard like everyone else to have that idea lurking anywhere. The results of that effort? ZILCH. It's why I decided to go the email contact route. Just because I'm the only one doing that doesn't single me out as some kind of operative.

That's EXACTLY what I'd expect an agent of disinformation to say !   HMMMMmmmmm.... :help:

See? No one outside of a couple of you quits the BS. Sad really. Probably not capable of it. Sure seems that way to me. Maybe someday, but obviously today isn't that day. Ah well......some just seem to enjoy making it hard for themselves. Waste bandwidth. And get nowhere. Perfect way to stay stuck. How's that working for everyone?

Well, I suppose that if you can't research, send emails. I don't use bandwidth in the forest. I use bandwidth at home to buy equipment and supplies.

Edited by Catmandoo
add more text

BFF Patron

Using that internet bandwidth for a little research provides some interesting facts.    I live in Washington State.    Washington State employs the most Wildlife biologists (2260) of any State in the union.       California is second with 1950.   Assuming half of the employed do field work of some sort rather than just sit at a desk pushing paper,   that puts 1130 people with boots on the ground in the State that know the difference between a bear and a bigfoot.   It makes no difference if they are into fish or bears,  they would know the difference as well as anyone what is a BF and what is a bear and what is a human or a bigfoot footprint.    There is one of me, and while I may have been lucky to have a BF encounter and found several prints within 10 years,     it is highly improbable that with a multiplication factor of 1130 times 2 for the time involved that some State biologist has not had an encounter with BF in a 25 year career.      If the state refuses to admit they exist in the state they are lying and participating in a cover up.    It is that simple.   

Edited by SWWASAS

44 minutes ago, hiflier said:

See? No one outside of a couple of you quits the BS. Sad really. Probably not capable of it. Sure seems that way to me. Maybe someday, but obviously today isn't that day. Ah well......some just seem to enjoy making it hard for themselves. Waste bandwidth. And get nowhere. Perfect way to stay stuck. How's that working for everyone?

Your right hiflier, everyone sucks if they don't take the same path as you to satisfy their own BF curiosity.   God forbid people do their own thing, just like you are doing your own thing.  I guess the biggest difference is others don't chastise you for not following their paths.  Delusions of grandeur much? 

• Thanks 1

You argue grabbing anything you can. Personally I think you're better than that, Twist. The fact of the matter is I have and DO follow others' paths. I have the videos and photos to prove that. The bottom line is I' choose to not just follow one path or approach. The BF issue occurs on many levels not just in the field and everyone here including you knows that. I just got tired of everyone suspecting cover up including myself and decided to make more of an effort get to the bottom of things. WHY? Because I want to know if there is a cover up. I suspect to some extent that there is. But I now have a door opened to dialogue outside of my normal activities.

I just ordered a thermal imager because it is a good tool to have in the field. So stop acting so weird and try to have a mature dialogue. I am of course assuming you are capable of that. Are you? I want to Solve for Bigfoot and I don't care which direction I have to go in to do that. Because there is more than one. Since nothing solid has come out of the field beyond the PGF and the Olympic Project nesting site there isn't a whole lot going for the field. I'm there just like everyone else in spite of my age. But I am also drafting emails too. There is more than one approach to this and I'm trying ALL of them. There's no reason not to. I don't think any member on this Forum sucks. But I also think more could be done. The 'more' part being the easiest, coupled with a little persistence. Time and typing is the only hardship I have experience. I have yet to get poison ivy, wet, or a bruise from my computer or my phone. Doubt anyone else will either.

Edited by hiflier

Thats a lot of word salad Hiflier, I'm not grabbing at anything since I'm not arguing about anything.  I'm stating my feelings that I'm not that concerned with the governments position on Bf and I'm stating what I believe to be a fact and that fact is as such, "Hiflier has been throwing a tantrum for some time now because everyone is not falling in line and marching to the beat of his drum."

No argument to be had here.  I'm not trying to convince you of anything.   

• Thanks 1

BFF Patron
6 hours ago, hiflier said:

Just for everyone's edification I did send several emails to my own state. Yesterday I got a call from a regional state biologist. WHY? Because I wasn't afraid to ask, that's why. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Wanna know what he said? I'll have to think about that.......serves you right for all the crap you folks have dished out. You want an answer in the mean time? Do your own emailing and go get your own answer. After you do maybe, MAYBE, we can compare notes.

You wanna have your cake and eat it too but just for spite want to drool on everyone else that might have a seat at the table. In the old days we would call that trolling.  Quit chastising about your approach is the only coherent approach and everyone else is too immature to carry-on an adult dialogue, get out in the woods or be able to draft an email to someone significant about Sasquatch, their research or their opinions. 

Just to stay on topic, I was referred to a professor of biological sciences by John Bindernagel that attended Beachfoot and he thought might be receptive to some of my animalistic sound files and imitations of birds that were not clearly made by anything known to me. By this time, John's hearing was already shot and he couldn't be of much help to me so he tried his best to link me up with someone that might.  I never even so much as got a response to my email or acknowledgement.  I never tried to look the dude up again.  He had the expertise to weigh in on the question.  Was he a government agent?  I hardly think so, but maybe like some professors he couldn't be bothered by the potential to have his career tainted by such stuff if it got out.  I choose not to name the individual as I never talked further to John about it only to let him know by email I got no response.  Sure he's not the only fish in the barrel but I can take a hint. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Thanks 1

I have friends and relatives in government and the forests. Not a one of them say they have seen a Sasquatch. 

Not taking serious as one person told me. Every extant animal in the forest   like bears has had  documented bones and dead remains .

Not one Sasquatch bones or remains have been found  as far as we know. So either they don't exist or there is obviously a cover up of mass proportions.

BFF Patron

Forgot to add, good luck with the there hiflier. I have had great fun with mine. Even helped me in my roof repair and lak detection. About the most interesting thing I've picked up with mine is a scalded woodrat high-tailing it across a creek (looked like something out of a cartoon-wish I was set up for recording ) and what looked like a biped leaning over on a Clackamas river bank that was a deer with it's legs lined up in concert with one another. The last one was notable because Thom Powell was with me that night 

18 hours ago, hiflier said:

You argue grabbing anything you can. Personally I think you're better than that, Twist. The fact of the matter is I have and DO follow others' paths. I have the videos and photos to prove that. The bottom line is I' choose to not just follow one path or approach. The BF issue occurs on many levels not just in the field and everyone here including you knows that. I just got tired of everyone suspecting cover up including myself and decided to make more of an effort get to the bottom of things. WHY? Because I want to know if there is a cover up. I suspect to some extent that there is. But I now have a door opened to dialogue outside of my normal activities.

I just ordered a thermal imager because it is a good tool to have in the field. So stop acting so weird and try to have a mature dialogue. I am of course assuming you are capable of that. Are you? I want to Solve for Bigfoot and I don't care which direction I have to go in to do that. Because there is more than one. Since nothing solid has come out of the field beyond the PGF and the Olympic Project nesting site there isn't a whole lot going for the field. I'm there just like everyone else in spite of my age. But I am also drafting emails too. There is more than one approach to this and I'm trying ALL of them. There's no reason not to. I don't think any member on this Forum sucks. But I also think more could be done. The 'more' part being the easiest, coupled with a little persistence. Time and typing is the only hardship I have experience. I have yet to get poison ivy, wet, or a bruise from my computer or my phone. Doubt anyone else will either.

Can you mount the FLIR to a rifle?