SWWASAS

New BF Movie

Little Foot

Bigfoot speaking Spanish?  I haven't heard that one.  I do feel like they are more like humans than any other animal, and they are capable of some sort of speech communication.  Yes, the first "gun" was invented in 1364 from what I've read, some 128 years before Columbus landed in the new world.  Columbus was being funded by Spain's King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, so I'm sure they had the means to bring guns with them.  I don't think that many people who came afterwards could afford guns, but I'm pretty sure there were always people who had them in their group.  I was thinking more along the lines that there were other white explorers that made it to North America long before Columbus, however, even before the invention of guns, namely vikings.  There's stories out there that Native Americans occasionally had wars with these beings on occasion, even traded with them when the dust settled.  They respected these beings and treated them like another race of people.  Whites not so much.

SWWASAS

Columbus was the first of many Spanish explorers that followed looking for gold.   Most of their expeditions were funded by the Spanish crown.    They hauled off a lot of  gold back to Spain they took from the Mayans.