Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

Admin

Ok, I'm coming out and telling my story. I once did have contact with Bigfoot.

A friend of mine told me of a place where he said Bigfoot could be found every year or so about the same time of the year. I decided to go and find out for myself. I drove there and parked my truck, hiked a little, it wasn't far, maybe a 1/8 of a mile.

The place was a great field of dirt and mud, with huge mounds all over. I chose a position where I could observe most of the field, sat and waited. Sure enough, about a half hour later, there it was, Bigfoot! only 70 yards away.

I've seen pictures of it before, but nothing could prepare me for seeing it in person, the thing was truly gigantic. My jaw dropped. Suddenly, it let out this thunderous sound that hurt my ears and I could literally feel it in my chest. It charged across the field and jumped off one of the mounds, when it landed I could feel the ground vibrate. It did this several times and then it stopped.

The tracks it left behind where big, real big. It was a while before I was able to go out and touch it. I did get a picture of it...

bigfoot.bmp

Edited by gigantor

I am pretty sure wolves can be lethal towards humans too on occassion. Although there's no survivers list for the court room. You either know or you don't. It's not just an opinion, read the report with the two trappers one was killed the other escaped. I am sorry though, I don't spoon feed anyone evidence so they can have a better grasp or understanding. If that's what skeptics need then there's a buffet of it in the wild for them to discover to help change their minds. It take time and effort to learn these things so please people don't expect a crash course on sasquatching. Get into the woods and learn it first hand.

I still stand by my words. tracker. :)

Nice dodge, but you've not answered HRPuffnstuff's question:

I have no doubt that if they do in fact exist they could be lethal. I just get blown away when such a definitive statement as Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it without any evidence to support it.

You didn't mention wolves in your original posting. You purport yourself as an ultimate "Tracker" of the bigfoot creature. HRP asked about your rather amazing statement "Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid."

You then immediately ask: what is your experience in the field and around the big guys?"

What, if a poster asks a pertinent question you'll decide whether to answer based on their experience in the field? Aren't pertinent questions just that, regardless of the "qualifications" of the person asking?

You then go on to post "Sorry, but i always ask questioners first if they are a researcher, camper or tourist. Before i invest my time explaining the how and the why I know from being in the field and on the hunt. With respect, a person needs to have relative experience to understand the logic of my seemingly rad posts. No offence intended to you or any others forum viewers."

Again, I ask what difference it should make whether a questioner is a researcher. Isn't a good, pertinent question enough for you? Do you choose which pertinent questions to answer?

You've made some extraordinary claims and postings. Dodging questions should be beneath a tracker such as yourself. You've given HRP less than an answer to his questions. Go for it.

And if someone isn't a researcher, but rather a camper or tourist, is it too much to try to help them understand your vast experience and answer the question posed?

Now there have been stories of "capture" by a BF and taken back to their Kin

Yes, there have. I have read of three, as well as a few references to Native American legends of such cases.

They appear to be very "sporadic", and the last one I read about occurred some 35 years ago.

How's this: All the above reports/legends are from the PNW. Have there been any in, say, Ohio? Florida? Oklahoma?

Good Question... Thanks for asking it..

Indeed.

Ok, I'm coming out and telling my story. I once did have contact with Bigfoot.

A friend of mine told me of a place where he said Bigfoot could be found every year or so about the same time of the year. I decided to go and find out for myself. I drove there and parked my truck, hiked a little, it wasn't far, maybe a 1/8 of a mile.

The place was a great field of dirt and mud, with huge mounds all over. I chose a position where I could observe most of the field, sat and waited. Sure enough, about a half hour later, there it was, Bigfoot! only 70 yards away.

I've seen pictures of it before, but nothing could prepare me for seeing it in person, the thing was truly gigantic. My jaw dropped. Suddenly, it let out this thunderous sound that hurt my ears and I could literally feel it in my chest. It charged across the field and jumped off one of the mounds, when it landed I could feel the ground vibrate. It did this several times and then it stopped.

The tracks it left behind where big, real big. It was a while before I was able to go out and touch it. I did get a picture of it...

bigfoot.bmp

I don't care who you are. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Touche', gigantor!

BFF Patron
.....The tracks it left behind where big, real big. It was a while before I was able to go out and touch it. I did get a picture of it...

Niceeeee!

Guest tracker

Nice dodge, but you've not answered HRPuffnstuff's question:

You didn't mention wolves in your original posting. You purport yourself as an ultimate "Tracker" of the bigfoot creature. HRP asked about your rather amazing statement "Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid."

You then immediately ask: what is your experience in the field and around the big guys?"

What, if a poster asks a pertinent question you'll decide whether to answer based on their experience in the field? Aren't pertinent questions just that, regardless of the "qualifications" of the person asking?

You then go on to post "Sorry, but i always ask questioners first if they are a researcher, camper or tourist. Before i invest my time explaining the how and the why I know from being in the field and on the hunt. With respect, a person needs to have relative experience to understand the logic of my seemingly rad posts. No offence intended to you or any others forum viewers."

Again, I ask what difference it should make whether a questioner is a researcher. Isn't a good, pertinent question enough for you? Do you choose which pertinent questions to answer?

You've made some extraordinary claims and postings. Dodging questions should be beneath a tracker such as yourself. You've given HRP less than an answer to his questions. Go for it.

And if someone isn't a researcher, but rather a camper or tourist, is it too much to try to help them understand your vast experience and answer the question posed?

Wow, where do you start with all that? I take a shot at it I won't run . First off i can do the things i mention in the posts. But i am not the ultimate tracker, The first nation peoples are far and away the best at that. And I know a trap framed as a question when i see one, So dodging and repositioning the trap is the right reply. And my posting only seem extrordinary to those that never leave the trail or pitch camp in remote wilderness areas. I brought up wolves because for me and some other experienced outdsoors people know what they are capable of. it's a good comparison within reach for the more indoor types to grasp. Even though we have very few documented cases of attacks on people by wolves. I am sure they can be lethal towards us. And I am sure the big guys can be lethal when the need arrises as well. Then we get to the why or how questions and its just logical conclusion from seeing what they can do.

Do you or HRpuff have personal first hand proof that I am wrong? Lets here it then, since me asking if your on the same wave length as far as experience is unwarranted? Maybe re-read my post and threads and you will see i only speak of theories and topics that i know from first hand experience. I don't venture into every topic or challenge the authors & any and all the other members knowledge or comment just because its sounds improbable. I don't critque for the sake of critquing nor do I need proof that BF's crap in the woods before supporting the idea. Apparently some do, and they enjoy asking for proof. So i say go find out for yourself first hand and gain some experience, Then get back to me so we can discuss it on the same level. I also realize this is just entertainment for most in these forums. So that's my approach because you can never tell who's getting muddy in the field and who just enjoys just stiring up the mud in forums.

With respect, I don't spoon feed anyone, if you don't support my words prove me wrong! Show to me and others your evidence that they don't have a lethal side.

So even if you drag in all my post and wild theories, it's still not personal to me, It just what i've learned and do every weekend for almost 30 years. Can you say the same? tracker dry.gif

Track, you got my support on the wolf issue. Its a matter of time. They were persecuted and destroyed forever until they were cut way back.

Now its illegal to shoot them. In Europe there were problems. Problems are beginning now. In time there will be human loss. I think I have read several accounts of people being attacked so far, and these accounts are hard to find. But I believe they will be on the increase. Particularly if they are not managed properly. I anticipate that management wont happen for awhile. The likelihood of attacks are small but exists and might be increased if a person is walking a dog. To be surrounded by a pack that wants the dog would not be comfy and that has happened to people. All it takes is one individual to decide, hey I am going for the pink one. I know of one bite by a wolf on a child. The kid cornered the doggie by the trash bins. As it bolted away it nipped the kid in a self defense bite, kind of a natural reaction. I dont count that as aggression of course, it was just trying to avoid the love from the unknowing kid. I still do not pack heat knowing the chances of a wolf attack are so small, especially where natural game (beaver and deer) are in abundance. I may change my mind at some point in the future.

Edited by treeknocker

Guest tracker

Track, you got my support on the wolf issue. Its a matter of time. They were persecuted and destroyed forever until they were cut way back.

Now its illegal to shoot them. In Europe there were problems. Problems are beginning now. In time there will be human loss. I think I have read several accounts of people being attacked so far, and these accounts are hard to find. But I believe they will be on the increase. Particularly if they are not managed properly. I anticipate that management wont happen for awhile. The likelihood of attacks are small but exists and might be increased if a person is walking a dog. To be surrounded by a pack that wants the dog would not be comfy and that has happened to people. All it takes is one individual to decide, hey I am going for the pink one. I know of one bite by a wolf on a child. The kid cornered the doggie by the trash bins. As it bolted away it nipped the kid in a self defense bite, kind of a natural reaction. I dont count that as aggression of course, it was just trying to avoid the love from the unknowing kid. I still do not pack heat knowing the chances of a wolf attack are so small, especially where natural game (beaver and deer) are in abundance. I may change my mind at some point in the future.

My posts are usually geared for people with some field experience. Not every thing is found books,reports or web not by a long shot. So it makes no difference to me if you can recall every report or how many conferences you been too. If a member doesn't support what i say , proof me wrong with your own experience. Just because i may be bold with what or how I say something doesn't mean i making it up and it just an opinion. Because how could anyone know that? easy hunt for them in the bush and mountains almost every weekend of your adult life in all seasons and you'll have your answers. :)

Edited by tracker

Most reports of contact is accidental bumping or knocking the witness down. Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid.

Maybe re-read my post and threads and you will see i only speak of theories and topics that i know from first hand experience.

The witnesses are never around afterwards? You speak of this from first hand experience?

Please tell me more.

Guest tracker

The witnesses are never around afterwards? You speak of this from first hand experience?

Please tell me more.

Sure but first tell me how would you know the difference between first hand or any experience with aggressive Sasq behaviour and what they are capable of if i did elaberate?

Sure but first tell me how would you know the difference between first hand or any experience with aggressive Sasq behaviour and what they are capable of if i did elaberate?

I don't care to play "whose is bigger" with you. Through your own words you've made extraordinary claims, and those claims remain simply stories until proven otherwise.

Do you or HRpuff have personal first hand proof that I am wrong?

Neither of us have made an extraordinary claim and presented it as fact. We've merely respectfully requested that you substantiate the following statement...

Most reports of contact is accidental bumping or knocking the witness down. Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid.

I'd refer you to this from the BFF's Rules & Guidelines...

> Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. On the BFF we accept very little at face value. We may have a tendency to over-analyze claims and be more skeptical than some other forums dedicated to this topic, but we think that is preferable to the alternative.

You've efforted to dodge this responsibility by disparaging both of us as not being on your wave-length and insinuating we were incapable of understanding what you claim to know.

You made the statement and are apparently incapable of backing it up.

Instead you suggest that we disclaim your wild assertion. :unsure: We didn't make the statement you did.

My intent in my original query was not to be overly controversial/confrontational. That's not my role here and I'm not an overly confrontational person. I merely asked if you could substantiate your claim in keeping with our Rules & Guidelines.

Make a statement like you did with zero ambiguity and you'll more than likely be challenged to provide proof.

Instead, you bring up wolves and suggest you possess superior knowledge and we are incapable of understanding.

That does absolutely nothing to bolster your assertion. In fact, it does quite the opposite.

Guest tracker

Well you sure are making a big deal out of nothing, if it's not your role. If a Sasq wanted to kill a solo hiker they easily could just like wolves or a grizzly could and we wouldn't know about it. I am pretty sure that can be considered a simple fact and not opinion since they can break trees and through bolders.

Also I didn't see you warn incorrigible when he dragged in his opinion of my posts from other threads.Trying to pick a fight maybe to give you more cause to do exactly what you just did. The rules are for everyone including staff and their friends. I not so easily baited, tricked or intimidated. tracker. dry.gif

Well you sure are making a big deal out of nothing, if it's not your role. If a Sasq wanted to kill a solo hiker they easily could just like wolves or a grizzly could and we wouldn't know about it. I am pretty sure that can be considered a simple fact and not opinion since they can break trees and through bolders.

Well, I don't think I'm making a big deal out of it. I'm certainly not trying to discredit you and have been VERY respectful.

But, I did receive 7 PM's from other members who took issue with your post. All of them were proponents, and over half of them have experienced sightings themselves.

Most of them resented your labeling yourself superior and hesitant to impart your knowledge on those you considered beneath you.

All of them felt such wild assertions sans corroborative evidence demeaned their encounters.

Frankly, I knew you couldn't substantiate the original statement but did have a responsibility to address the concerns I received from the aforementioned members.

I mean, it was you who said...

My posts are usually geared for people with some field experience. Not every thing is found books,reports or web not by a long shot. So it makes no difference to me if you can recall every report or how many conferences you been too. If a member doesn't support what i say , proof me wrong with your own experience. Just because i may be bold with what or how I say something doesn't mean i making it up and it just an opinion. Because how could anyone know that? easy hunt for them in the bush and mountains almost every weekend of your adult life in all seasons and you'll have your answers. :)

In that post, you insinuate that those who have an issue with your statement lack field experience. :huh:

You also try and place the burden on them/us to prove you wrong. :unsure:

I do agree with the following...

If a Sasq wanted to kill a solo hiker they easily could just like wolves or a grizzly could and we wouldn't know about it.

That includes some ambiguity.

Quite different from the original.

Also I didn't see you warn incorrigible when he dragged in his opinion of my posts from other threads.Trying to pick a fight maybe to give you more cause to do exactly what you just did. The rules are for everyone including staff and their friends. I not so easily baited, tricked or intimidated. tracker. dry.gif

I didn't warn you either. Trust me, if I ever do you will be keenly aware of it.

I was just pointing out to you by quoting the pertinent portion of the Rules & Guidelines that your original post was an extraordinary claim that many had a problem with.

I did so to show you that the burden was on you since you made the claim. It isn't on those who disagree with it to prove you wrong. They merely challenged the claim you made.

Nobody was/is trying to bait, trick, or intimidate you. If I ever see efforts to do such I will handle it. You have my personal word on that.

But if you make such an outlandish statement and present it as fact you will be challenged here. Originally I suggested you amend it to say it was your opinion. You refused. Amazingly, you then proceeded to question the experience and level of understanding of the numerous members who took exception with your statement.

This would have ended a long time ago had you just incorporated an IMO or IMHO into the assertion you made.

Or, provided some semblance of substantiation to the claim.

But, enough of the back and forth within the thread. If you wish to discuss it further then feel free to PM me.