Whistler

Possible Bigfoot Video In Canada..

Whistler

Just ran across this & hadn’t seen it before. Look’s like the people are pretty concerned/interested in the subject, and it doesn’t look like they are all acting imo any.. What do y’all think?

Cheers!

Bigfoot Caught On Camera In Canada... 

SWWASAS

My impression was just the opposite.   Why were so many people milling around like that?   What were they doing there?   They were aware it was there but normal reaction would be to stand and watch it not walk back and forth in front of a camera.      Because of their age,  I would bet they came to stage a hoax because one of their buddies got himself a bigfoot suit.   .   

NCBFr
BFF Donor

I must say this is a weird one.  You got one minute of blurry footage of the side of a fairly steep ridge with nothing clearly shown and some guy quietly speaking a foreign language, then it snaps to a few seconds of a bigfoot/man-in-a-suit walking away from the camera in a snow covered field perhaps at the base of ridge, and then it goes back to the ridge showing a handful of folks in the foreground milling around and looking at some big blurry creature moving around the ridge.  The thing walking away looks like a man-in-a-suit to me.  The people looking at the thing on the hill side definitely seem genuine.  If it is a hoax, I doubt they are in on it.  Too bad there is no context.

OldMort

Context isn't necessary.

We must stick exclusively to what we see on the film. :)

SWWASAS

Read the title.   It asks if the things are aliens or monsters.    It is some TV show in Portugese produced by a Pe Grande Studios in Brazil  .     The first clip looks tropical and could be in the jungles of South America for all we know.   The other clip is obviously not tropical.        They have incorporated Todd Standings stuff into some of their productions.     No we need not stick to what is shown in the film when it is about Monsters or Aliens especially when Todd Standing is a source.    They apparently grab material they do not have to pay for to produce their programs.    

Edited by SWWASAS

SWWASAS

See above.  

Edited by SWWASAS

Whistler

Here’s the original post I found it on. Didn’t have the time to research it much, but I thought it was interesting & I hadn’t seen it before...

Cheers!

Bigfoot in Canada?

SWWASAS

In the comments someone noticed that the BF was wearing shoes.     I tell you what,  at this point in time you could have an HD video of a real BF and one would have a hard time accepting it as real.     CGI is getting so good that someone with technical skills can make something very convincing.     There are some spooky commercials with long dead people produced just by throwing enough money and time to make them with CGI.      The days of a video or picture proving anything are long gone.   

• Upvote 1