Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

I read  posts here of members who seem to say they keep or have had many interactions with these creatures , night time and daylight hours .

I'm not asking to post them but have some of you guys or gals have any you took ?

edit to ad reason I ask is how does your photo or video compare to the Todd Standing video? Do they look like the ones he posted as proof 

Edited by 7.62

I have a picture of one that was taken on 06/27/08 on a trail cam on a bait pile. I scanned it on my scanner and tried to play around with it on photo shop to see if I could get a clear picture of the creature. The reason was all I had was the eyes since I had a flashing trail cam and it captured was these glowing blue eyes. A reflection from the flash of my trail cam that was at least 30 yards from where the creature was standing. What I can say is that the creature was at least 8' tall and I believe that the eyes were spread apart about 6" - 8"  . When I tried to change the  photo to a xray type of photo I could see a type of bearded human face with heavy eye brows and hair brushed back with a type of flat nose. There was no cone to it's head and it had a long mustache with the hair coming down to it's neck.

I have not be able to find the negatives or else I would have an even clearer picture of this creature and would have posted these negatives on this forum. What I can do is post a scanned picture of what I do have and see if some one else can play with it and see what they can do with it. All I can say is what he has posted is not what I have seen and that is all I can say about Tod Standing . Maybe he has had an encounter and lost those encounters and had to fake what he has now. I am just saying that the pictures he is showing is not what I have seen. All I can say is that I have no reason to lie and I really have nothing to gain. If anything I have lost more by telling people that I have seen these creature then if I have not seen them at all. I would have done better to have kept my mouth shut then to have spoken about what I have encountered. I will try to post that picture so that you can judge it your self. For my self it was just a very lucky shot or was it. In my opinion they followed me from when I had my very first encounter in Foley Swamp, Huron National Forest, Michigan. The word chosen is real and I am now testing that theory by going to other parts of Michigan to see if they find me.

I have cameras around my house just for this reason ever since I had a plum tree last year with plums on it have all the plums taken off the tree in a single night.But this is not the info you want.

• Upvote 3

Shadowborn thank you for your post . If you feel comfortable sharing that photo with us I would love to see it. To me it's kind of a toss up with the Standing photos .

I would like to believe  that it could be possible they are real . If I remember right Dr Meldrum seemed convinced they were real photos .

I am not convinced that Standings photo's of a creature are real since I have tried very hard to even capture a picture of one.  The only thing I was able to get was its eyes and I was not even trying to get a picture of these creatures. I was just trying to get pictures of deer coming to my bait pile.. When I had my encounter up north in Michigan I tried very hard to get a picture of these things and had no luck. We tried every thing with those trail cams. I even used my camper where I placed my video cam in my camper. It was placed on a table overlooking our camp site while we all went to town for a few hours. What was going on was is that these creatures would come into our camp site when we would all leave and take food or what ever other things that would be use full to them..

We would find their prints in places where they would come into our camp site so we would place the trail cams there. Well they would change on how they would come in and rummage through our stuff. But they did not take our expensive stuff like what a human would do like cameras, blankets and other stuff that some one would steel and pond. But food was their interest and salmon was the favorite. So we used salmon as a attractant and placed the cameras facing at each other across form each other so that they could not sneak up on the salmon. No luck. The one thing that worked at that time was a thermo and having us as bait. This is back in 2001 with a guy that came out with us with a call sign as thermos. I have video of this creature leaving our camp site running back into the woods for a split second. But that video I have not been able to find and feel bad that I have lost it.

But I will scan that picture and post it  and see if anyone here can work with that scanned photo. I am hoping I can find the negative to that picture which would be much better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Yetie9

I'd love to see them too.  I asked a few months back about seeing some good evidence of those who've seen him but got pgf instead.   I'm absolutely mesmerized by the pgf footage but hoping to see members evidence as well.  I hope its time some folks would consider sharing.

Mgunns

I would not share good photo/video evidence online until I am certain proving existence is the correct action.    I might show someone images on my computer, but I would not send them to another person nor post them online ... essentially would not relinquish absolute control of the media until I am ready for everyone to have it w/o restriction.    What I do with my evidence is MY choice, there are no other "votes."   Nobody is entitled to anything.

MIB

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Doug said:

Everything about Todd's pics scream FAKE to me.

But that seems to hold true with ALL pictures..... that’s why we need a body.

You cannot scream fake with a body.

On 4/28/2019 at 3:05 PM, 7.62 said:

I read  posts here of members who seem to say they keep or have had many interactions with these creatures , night time and daylight hours .

I'm not asking to post them but have some of you guys or gals have any you took ?

edit to ad reason I ask is how does your photo or video compare to the Todd Standing video? Do they look like the ones he posted as proof 

Again.... photos are not nor will ever be proof of anything. Clear, blurry, scaled or otherwise.

Mib

May ask why? What I have is not great evidence and can very well be criticize but I am ok with it. Why you ask because I was not after a bigfoot at the time but looking for deer and that was my objective. What happen was this thing showed up within my photo and I was not expecting it. Maybe that is the key that when we place these trail cams we should not be thinking Bigfoots What if they could read our minds and this is the reason why researchers have such a hard time trying to get a photo of these creatures. Maybe as researchers we should not even be thinking of them when place the trail cams . Our minds should be on others mammals rather then on these creatures. It is just theory right now that needs to be tested in order to be proven .

The only way to prove this is for researchers to work together in other parts in active areas and work with trying to get pictures of deer or elk . If we start to concentrate on mammals that we know that exist maybe these creatures will start to show up on our trail cams. It is a long shot but are not most theories long shots.  .

20 minutes ago, norseman said:

But that seems to hold true with ALL pictures..... that’s why we need a body.

I am always down for a body and believe me if a creature ever gets within my cross hairs I am going to drop it. I will do it with my rifle and will do it with my bow and with my cross bow. My hope is that it will be done with my cross bow since it is so silent and deadly and that it will go through it's body. It might bleed awhile as it runs away but it will not run far if the shot is placed right. I love the silence of the cross bow or the bow and they both have great penetration  through thick bone.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Everything about Todd's pics scream FAKE to me.

Because they are. His sister is a makeup expert.

10 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Mib

May ask why? What I have is not great evidence and can very well be criticize but I am ok with it. Why you ask because I was not after a bigfoot at the time but looking for deer and that was my objective. What happen was this thing showed up within my photo and I was not expecting it. Maybe that is the key that when we place these trail cams we should not be thinking Bigfoots What if they could read our minds and this is the reason why researchers have such a hard time trying to get a photo of these creatures. Maybe as researchers we should not even be thinking of them when place the trail cams . Our minds should be on others mammals rather then on these creatures. It is just theory right now that needs to be tested in order to be proven .

The only way to prove this is for researchers to work together in other parts in active areas and work with trying to get pictures of deer or elk . If we start to concentrate on mammals that we know that exist maybe these creatures will start to show up on our trail cams. It is a long shot but are not most theories long shots.  .

Can you share said picture? Always love to see something new.

3 hours ago, MIB said:

Do you have any idea how inhumanly cold blooded that sounds?   

That answers your own question better than I ever could.   I choose not to participate in murder.    If a body is required for proof, and I think it likely is, then proving oversteps my ethical boundaries.   The ends do not justify the means.   

MIB

It takes a hard heart to kill. I think your a hunter and so you understand that principle.

Your disconnect comes with biology. The end DO justify the means. Science and human understanding of the universe depend on it. Science is a specimen collector. Animals, plants, rocks, etc.

What flabbergasts me is that Bigfooters some how do not believe that this principle applies in this instance. When in reality it’s the opposite. You may get by with a photo of a new species of Amazon ant. We will get the specimen in due time. No big deal.

An 8 ft ape man roaming the US forests? You better have proof in spades. And I think it’s the only ethical thing to do. What’s unethical is leaving cryptid animals outside the framework of conservation and protection of the vast government bureaucracy that supposed job is to protect it.

DE8FECCB-FBDC-4959-AB96-AF00DBA81964.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic