Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

On 5/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, Incorrigible1 said:

Ugh! So, photos are out there, but you're not worthy.

C'mon.

Why would BFF be worthy? Why should someone post their pictures here?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, indiefoot said:

Put up or shut up. But to state "somebody has something, but you can't see it" is a fairy tale of the highest order.

• Upvote 2

I can't post anyone else's evidence here. I'm just telling you what I've seen. But you can see it if you gain the trust of and join those private groups. They were or are all members here.

As for my pictures, they don't meet the level you want, not sure if anyone's would.

Edited by indiefoot
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, indiefoot said:

I can't post anyone else's evidence here. I'm just telling you what I've seen. But you can see it if you gain the trust of and join those private groups. They were or are all members here.

As for my pictures, they don't meet the level you want, not sure if anyone's would.

I have no doubt that people skip the ridicule and choose not to post their pictures.

Most probably are not that good and could be trees or rocks or stumps. Some are probably real good and there fore could be faked. It’s a vicious circle.

And that’s because pictures are not conclusive.

If we were hunting three headed hydras or land octopus? Anything that cannot be faked by a man in a suit? Would probably make our lives a lot easier.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, indiefoot said:

Because we care, unlike the official Masters of Science (whoever those mystery guys might be) or government wildlife managers who clearly don't care, and only involve themselves in sasquatchery when they want to prosecute or persecute somebody who presents sasquatch evidence to the world.

And even if it isn't photos of Bigfoot there ARE good photos that present important questions regarding the creature's existence, at least to the level that it opens the door to deeper scrutiny. Especially if it concerns a behavior in North America that had never been previously documented but now has. And also especially if that behavior only points in two possible directions. The trick is in eliminating one of those directions and there is ample evidence for doing just that. Shall I not be so cryptic (pun intended)? The nesting sites in the Olympic Peninsula...specifically in regards to HOW they were constructed and the method in which the materials used in their construction were harvested. There are photos of all of that and the conclusion is strong.

Go look around the internet for any info on that though. It's pretty quiet out there, probably waiting for the public to forget all about it. Which they have. It's also curious that I don't see anyone here ever really bring it up either. It might as well be a tiny pile of sticks out in a desert somewhere for all the attention it (doesn't) get.

My idea of a good photo or video or of good evidence is something that would spur someone to get involved in the search.

44 minutes ago, indiefoot said:

My idea of a good photo or video or of good evidence is something that would spur someone to get involved in the search.

The PG film inspired not a single peep from either the California Department of Fish and Game or the USFWS. Not then, not since, and not now. Their silence is more than deafening; it's suspicious, and it's incriminating.

And "science"? This comment from anatomist D.W. Grieve of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film

............my subjective impressions have oscillated between total acceptance of the Sasquatch based on the grounds that the film would be difficult to fake, to one of irrational rejection based on an emotional response to the possibility that the Sasquatch actually exists. This seems worth stating because others have reacted similarly to the film.........

IOW, he emotionally can't accept the possibility that sasquatches exist, and notes that have reacted similarly. 

So much for "science", or the notion that photographic evidence will prompt such people to do anything about it.

Edited by Huntster
  • Upvote 1

I don't necessarily mean professional scientists. I wonder how many students of the phenomenon were inspired by PG?

I see science at the end of the parade asking "Did you see a crowd go by here? I'm their leader."

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, indiefoot said:

.........I wonder how many students of the phenomenon were inspired by PG?..........

Many. 

I see science at the end of the parade asking "Did you see a crowd go by here? I'm their leader."

That statement is a work of art. I'm disappointed I didn't come up with it first. With your permission, I might use it (accredited to you, of course) in my forum signature line.

BFF Patron

I noticed that the new Oregon anti wild fire public information messages feature Sasquatch emploring us not to burn him out.  Perhaps that is more believable than a talking bear?  

You certainly have a parade formed with this climate change movement.      I hear so much junk science spouted by people who should know better that climate change seems to be the new religion for many.   Much of it is aimed at government bilking the public out of their money.   Carbon taxes etc.    

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Much of it is aimed at government bilking the public out of their money

Not unique in that respect. But in their case it's legal........I think ;) But then science bilks the public out of money as well. I mean where do you think it gets it's money to go into a cave site and dig for bones? Or map the Central American jungle? or stick a probe around Pluto. But they can't spare a dime for finding a 700 lbs. biped in a North American forest? It's a glaring treatise on turning a blind eye. A valid reason? Name one. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic