Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

BFF Patron

I have been wanting a tracked robot to put on my roof to blow off the fir needles.  

BFF Patron
17 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Doesn't that last one really bother you?       I have seen too many Terminator movies to be comfortable with autonomous killing machines.    All we need is for Skynet to become self aware and humans become the problem.  

I like the prospect of AAA and picking off snipers, granted that will be a long time coming. 

BFF Patron
17 hours ago, hiflier said:

And those on farms could use rubber chickens LOL. I think staying away from something synonymous with animals is probably better. I mean, look how much trouble the PGF has caused :) 

Somehow I think that swamp apes leave alligators alone.   A rubber one just drifting around would be very natural looking.  

BFF Patron

And those on farms could use rubber chickens LOL. I think staying away from something synonymous with animals is probably better. I mean, look how much trouble the PGF has caused :) 

I think we should just recruit Svengoolie's peanut gallery and rubber chicken inventory and launch a full rubber chicken assault on BF.

I know BF wouldn't have the patented rubber chicken shield to defend themselves like Svengoolie.

• Haha 1

Well of course! GOTTA have that rubber chicken shield. In fact if the BF's are reading this thread I'll bet sales of shields go through the roof. Could be time to invest. I'll be RICH! Then I can outfit BF researchers, buy first edition signed books, get the best high end equipment, discover the creature, get it to science and........NAAAAAH!

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

I bet this little guy could bag a BF.   

bunker.jpg

Yep. Especially after all the roof shingle robbers have been sent packing. Once that's done then I strongly advise switching that little guy to decaf! ;)

BFF Patron

Everybody has to do a tour of guard duty at the compound!   Before someone turns me in for animal abuse it is a picture the neighbor sent me.   

23 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Those in Florida could use a rubber alligator.    

And I think this is SWWASAS? Oh, wait a sec....gigantor is the one in Florida right now. So, VERY clever gigantor! Never would've known it was you. How's your short game? :) 

gator-1024.thumb.jpg.afe9f989686cbb609fd328103380c5b5.jpg

I was picturing a goose decoy anchored in a mountain lake with a solar panel on it's back and a camera inside. You could even run an antenna in the neck.

17x7

BFF Patron

As far as a goose,  I probably would shy away from something that might be on the BF menu.     I just discovered a Brino construction camera I never deployed.   I got it and sort of forgot about it.    At least I did not forget about it out in the woods.    It is less than 4 inches in diameter and about 5.5 inches tall.      Would fit inside a 4 inch hole in a log inside its waterproof case.    It is basically a time lapse camera like a plot watcher except it is much smaller.   HD pictures.   I know where I want to deploy it.     

And I think this is SWWASAS? Oh, wait a sec....gigantor is the one in Florida right now. So, VERY clever gigantor! Never would've known it was you. How's your short game? :) 

gator-1024.thumb.jpg.afe9f989686cbb609fd328103380c5b5.jpg

That gives the golf term "hazard" an entirely new meaning.   

• gigantor unfeatured this topic