Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

23 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

You can't be serious. Humans live in 'man reservations' and they are in bad shape.  Sasquatch could never live in captivity.

I am serious. For protection purposes. Without it if they do exist that will not continue because of man. 

3 hours ago, norseman said:

There are very clear images and video. The question then becomes is it a hoax?

Take Standing for an example. He has everything from muppet heads to very believable footage. Can a hoaxer take a image of a real Bigfoot? Patterson owned a suit as well. Does that make the PGF a fake?

The whole business is convoluted. And that’s because there is no way to verify anything. 

I agree . The first thing comes to mind is hoax as soon as I see one of those.  I am already self programmed to anything he presents is hoax.

I would even be skeptical of a specimen from him. :rolleyes:

On 4/29/2019 at 7:56 PM, Doug said:

Everything about Todd's pics scream FAKE to me.

The criticism with Todd Standing is he combines genuine research with hoaxing (for reasons unknown)

all of his Bigfoot photos are clearly FAKES 

siTMX2C.jpg

G691PVE.jpg

4SlMQEV.jpg

the guy is a BS'er

The last one peaked my interest in his little documentary but if you actually look at it, its just some bald guy with A LOT of make up on

in all three of his photos there are no consistencies 

the first is so laughable, its like he used shaggy carpet for the hair around its face.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, Sasfooty said:

I have a few pictures & some frames from a video that I wouldn't call "clear", but features can be seen. None of them look even remotely like Standing's. Which means nothing, because they all look different.

but do they all REALLY look that different?

even with all the species of bear, all the subspecies of bear, and all the divergent species of bear ETC they very similar facial features, VERY similar builds etc.

I could see a case where say, The Bipedalist Ape has Mange and looks quite different than the others

Edited by RedHawk454

The other problem ive seen with BiGFo0T groups on fb, sasquatch chornicles, here etc. is they share photos of the ape from movies without knowing its from a movie

These two are from a movie called letters from the big man

5SAwSYb.jpg

7eBiJUs.jpg

This is from Exists (2014)

Wgxo8pu.jpg

v4xAFC2.jpg

Edited by RedHawk454

5 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

The criticism with Todd Standing is he combines genuine research with hoaxing (for reasons unknown)

all of his Bigfoot photos are clearly FAKES 

siTMX2C.jpg

G691PVE.jpg

4SlMQEV.jpg

the guy is a BS'er

The last one peaked my interest in his little documentary but if actually at it, its just some bald guy with A LOT of make up on

in all three of his photos there are no consistencies 

the first is so laughable, its like he used shaggy carpet for the hair around its face.

I’ll grant you the first one is an absolute fake. But the next two? No. I’m going off the first one to judge the rest.... Who is to say that he faked the first one and then got lucky?

Look, I’m trying to make a point. Ain’t ah one of these gonna prove anything. We got Bigfoots chasing people. We got mama Bigfoots packing baby Bigfeet around. There is plenty of clear footage out there. That’s just not the problem. It never was. But that’s what people seem to gravitate too.

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

I’ll grant you the first one is an absolute fake. But the next two? No. I’m going off the first one to judge the rest.... Who is to say that he faked the first one and then got lucky?

Look, I’m trying to make a point. Ain’t ah one of these gonna prove anything. We got Bigfoots chasing people. We got mama Bigfoots packing baby Bigfeet around. There is plenty of clear footage out there. That’s just not the problem. It never was. But that’s what people seem to gravitate too.

I understand what you are saying

I could see  an argument to be made for the second one

the first is obviously fake

the third one though, if you zoom in on an Ipad it has the exact same features and dimensions as an older, heavier man.  The forehead, the nose, the eye etc.

If anything the eyes look a little off but zoom in, it looks to be within Human eye size and depth (eye sockets)

discernment is always important 

and todd standing doesnt change the point your making either, because I agree

Edited by RedHawk454

22 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

I understand what you are saying

I could see  an argument to be made for the second one

the first is obviously fake

the third one though, if you zoom in on an Ipad it has the exact same features and dimensions as an older, heavier man.  The forehead, the nose, the eye etc.

If anything the eyes look a little off but zoom in, it looks to be within Human eye size and depth (eye sockets)

discernment is always important 

and todd standing doesnt change the point your making either, because I agree

Understood.

The man is trying to prove a species real based on some video. He went to court over it.

Standing needs to wake up and smell the coffee. It’s not gonna happen with what he has. 

He needs physical proof. Aka drop the freakin camera and grab a rifle Todd. He fears for his life is the problem. Hunting dangerous game.....is dangerous.

Guest Travis

Good photos of what I saw? No not good I took four pictures on an old Kodak disc camera and they’re what you call blobsquatches

Since Google did all that street mapping with the cameras on the car roofs etc i bet there are very good pictures on the net we dont even know exist, then there's the Google Earth stuff from above , i bet there's a few good ones on there somewhere. 

21 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Google caught my son and lady friend walking up the walkway at my house.

What's your son doing with your lady friend?

Bazing! Tip the wait staff, we'll be here all week!

• Haha 2

Here's a clear photo of my family encounter with Sasquatch today at Harrison Hot Springs during our Mothers Day outing:

IMG_E0052.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

• Upvote 1

Yes, 17x7, the answer is "No". I'll bet the U.S./Canada Border Patrol has a few though ;) Or at least some thermal images?

This one may be from a movie, too. I ran across it today & there was nothing said about it. They were calling it a dogman, but it looks more like a BF to me. Anyway, it is pretty clear as BF pics go.

Dogman..jpg

• Upvote 3

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic