Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

6 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

BF Opera?!?!

You heard it here, first! I am ever entertained upon BFF! Thanks to all.

35 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

BF Opera?!?!

Opera is much too high-brow for Bigfoot.

BFF Patron

I was thinking BF McBeth.    Sex, murder,  high drama.    

OK BF researchers.   Set up camp in BF active areas, project this dancing gorilla video in camp at night on a big screen,  and I practically guarantee you will get reaction from the woodline.  If you play it enough they might come out and dance with it.  

Edited by SWWASAS

I don't think they'd bury their dead there. Too many people in exploring those places. A body would've floated up or...the stench thing.

I've seen pictures that were clear enough to someone who knew what they were looking for. It's been my experience that many pictures don't get posted on public forums but do make the rounds on private lists.

Guest Tangled-Design
4 hours ago, indiefoot said:

I've seen pictures that were clear enough to someone who knew what they were looking for. It's been my experience that many pictures don't get posted on public forums but do make the rounds on private lists.

Someone please 'privately circulate' some of these amazing photos my way please?! 🤣

4 hours ago, indiefoot said:

This is almost more of a BS than some of the mindspeak stuff.

Guest Travis

Until a specimen is confirmed we have nothing to compare our photos with I don’t know why we don’t have good photos of them and I’ve photographed two of ‘em just my two cents

BFF Patron

^ Are you saying your photos aren't good?  How many people made that decision on them?

16 minutes ago, Travis said:

Until a specimen is confirmed we have nothing to compare our photos with I don’t know why we don’t have good photos of them and I’ve photographed two of ‘em just my two cents

Can you share? Why do you classify them no good?

There's a photo somewhere where Standing and the second "bigfoot" are lined up and by golly, it matches Todd Standings own face dimensions perfectly.  It's him in makeup. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

There's a photo somewhere where Standing and the second "bigfoot" are lined up and by golly, it matches Todd Standings own face dimensions perfectly.  It's him in makeup. 

BFF Patron

His sister is a known make-up artist, go figure!

• gigantor unfeatured this topic