norseman

What if the PGF did not exist?

Huntster
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, norseman said:

Sure. But Im talking about the struggle for scientific recognition and using football as a metaphor..........

Me, too. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if "science" as an industry, ideology, or religion ever recognizes or accepts sasquatch existence as we know it today. They recognize it ideologically in paleo-anthropology even if they fiercely deny them in the New World. I don't care if they demand to remain ignorant for ideological reasons.

But I love football, even if I don't "win". As long as I knocked the Hell out of people, I was having a great time. I love the sound of helmets popping. I still love watching great hitters like Ronnie Lott on YouTube, even though I hate the 49ers. We're on the 1 yard line forever or until we score, repeatedly pounding the line or attempting short passes into the end zone. 

The same is true of sasquatchery. The denialists can never kill the phenomenon, and they can never score. They're on eternal defense. They can't even steal the ball and score. There's no such thing as a turnover. They'd better just love the fight (and most of them do, because they're just ideologues), or they're in for a long, painful game where they are forever destined to lose. 😄

Edited by Huntster
  • Upvote 1

Huntster

norseman
6 hours ago, Huntster said:

Me, too. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if "science" as an industry, ideology, or religion ever recognizes or accepts sasquatch existence as we know it today. They recognize it ideologically in paleo-anthropology even if they fiercely deny them in the New World. I don't care if they demand to remain ignorant for ideological reasons.

But I love football, even if I don't "win". As long as I knocked the Hell out of people, I was having a great time. I love the sound of helmets popping. I still love watching great hitters like Ronnie Lott on YouTube, even though I hate the 49ers. We're on the 1 yard line forever or until we score, repeatedly pounding the line or attempting short passes into the end zone. 

The same is true of sasquatchery. The denialists can never kill the phenomenon, and they can never score. They're on eternal defense. They can't even steal the ball and score. There's no such thing as a turnover. They'd better just love the fight (and most of them do, because they're just ideologues), or they're in for a long, painful game where they are forever destined to lose. 😄

Its not about science or proponents. It’s about Bigfoot, and what’s best for them, and that is the long and the short of it.

Huntster
44 minutes ago, norseman said:

Its not about science or proponents. It’s about Bigfoot, and what’s best for them, and that is the long and the short of it.

It should be. But when the professional biologists and aboriginal negotiators are clearly denying their existence? It's out of my hands. Indeed, it's almost like me hunting down criminals that thevpolice don't seem to care about. The police and government prosecutors won't like that. In fact, they'd arrest me.

norseman
59 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It should be. But when the professional biologists and aboriginal negotiators are clearly denying their existence? It's out of my hands. Indeed, it's almost like me hunting down criminals that thevpolice don't seem to care about. The police and government prosecutors won't like that. In fact, they'd arrest me.

You have a point.

SweatyYeti
13 hours ago, norseman said:

This forum is all about proponents/people....and the subject, specified at the top of each webpage.

Good morning....time to wake up. ;)

I came to this forum many years ago....looking to see what I could learn, regarding the PGF subject....and since then, have learned and discovered, quite a bit.

Generally speaking...the details discovered all point towards a real creature.  Mr. Official, Lazy-brained "Scientist" notwithstanding. :) 

• Haha 1

norseman
5 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

This forum is all about proponents/people....and the subject, specified at the top of each webpage.

Good morning....time to wake up. ;)

I came to this forum many years ago....looking to see what I could learn, regarding the PGF subject....and since then, have learned and discovered, quite a bit.

Generally speaking...the details discovered all point towards a real creature.  Mr. Official, Lazy-brained "Scientist" notwithstanding. :) 

I think if you ask around about me as a steering committee member you will find  I’m about the biggest advocate for this FORUM to be ABOUT proponents. And serious discussion about Bigfoot as a biological entity. 

Good morning? Ya. Here is a cup of joe SweatyYeti.

But I wasn’t talking about the forum at all. I’m talking about what’s best for Bigfoot as a species. After all? Isn’t this why we are all here?

SweatyYeti
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, norseman said:

I think if you ask around about me as a steering committee member you will find  I’m about the biggest advocate for this FORUM to be ABOUT proponents. And serious discussion about Bigfoot as a biological entity. 

Good morning? Ya. Here is a cup of joe SweatyYeti.

But I wasn’t talking about the forum at all. I’m talking about what’s best for Bigfoot as a species. After all? Isn’t this why we are all here?

It sure sounded like you were including that aspect of Bigfootery, norse….in your response to Huntster's post, in which he said this:

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if "science" as an industry, ideology, or religion ever recognizes or accepts sasquatch existence as we know it today. They recognize it ideologically in paleo-anthropology even if they fiercely deny them in the New World. I don't care if they demand to remain ignorant for ideological reasons.

Huntster was talking about people accepting the existence of Sasquatches. Hence, I thought you were referring to that aspect of the subject of Bigfoot, also....in addition to whatever other aspect you may have been referring to.

Norse wrote:

I’m talking about what’s best for Bigfoot as a species. After all? Isn’t this why we are all here?

No, norse...that is NOT why "we are all here". As I said...I came onto this forum to learn more about the subject seen on the Patterson Film. That does not, or would not result in any "betterment of the species". It simply serves to benefit me, with regards to my assessment of the likelihood/probability of the creatures' existence. 

And you know what, norse?…..that matters....to me. Again....regardless of what any "Official....Lazy-Brained....Scientist" thinks...or Officially Approves of. 

And, regarding joining this discussion forum....I remember the first thing I looked for, in the film...was movement of the subject's fingers. I figured that if it was a real creature, then it would most likely have moved/curled it's fingers at some point during the filming. And...in fact...it did.

From there, I looked for mouth/lip movement on the subject....and found it does, indeed, move it's mouth, and lips.

Edited by SweatyYeti

norseman
1 hour ago, SweatyYeti said:

It sure sounded like you were including that aspect of Bigfootery, norse….in your response to Huntster's post, in which he said this:

Huntster was talking about people accepting the existence of Sasquatches. Hence, I thought you were referring to that aspect of the subject of Bigfoot, also....in addition to whatever other aspect you may have been referring to.

Norse wrote:

No, norse...that is NOT why "we are all here". As I said...I came onto this forum to learn more about the subject seen on the Patterson Film. That does not, or would not result in any "betterment of the species". It simply serves to benefit me, with regards to my assessment of the likelihood/probability of the creatures' existence. 

And you know what, norse?…..that matters....to me. Again....regardless of what any "Official....Lazy-Brained....Scientist" thinks...or Officially Approves of. 

And, regarding joining this discussion forum....I remember the first thing I looked for, in the film...was movement of the subject's fingers. I figured that if it was a real creature, then it would most likely have moved/curled it's fingers at some point during the filming. And...in fact...it did.

From there, I looked for mouth/lip movement on the subject....and found it does, indeed, move it's mouth, and lips.

You so not care about the welfare of Bigfoot? Duly noted.

Hey if counting pixels on a screen is yer thing? More power to you!

SweatyYeti
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, norseman said:

You so not care about the welfare of Bigfoot? Duly noted.

I care very much about the welfare of the Sasquatch. I never said, or implied, that I don't.

That is one reason why I would never 'shoot to kill' one. ;) 

norseman wrote:

I would shoot a youngster as well. I would be very brutal in securing a single type specimen.

You so not care about the welfare of Bigfoot?  Duly noted. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Haha 1

Twist

Sweety, you are obviously a very well versed and knowledgeable individual when it comes to matters of the PGF, why no participation in other sub forums on here, such as the general forum?  

• Upvote 2

norseman
50 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I care very much about the welfare of the Sasquatch. I never said, or implied, that I don't.

That is one reason why I would never 'shoot to kill' one. ;) 

norseman wrote:

You so not care about the welfare of Bigfoot?  Duly noted. 

I stand by what I said. It’s the mindset that leaves the species a cryptid while feigning kindness is the quickest way to extinction.

Get the animal recognized, protected, and habitat saved. That’s how you preserve it.

Huntster
1 hour ago, Twist said:

Sweety, you are obviously a very well versed and knowledgeable individual when it comes to matters of the PGF, why no participation in other sub forums on here, such as the general forum?  

Sweety? 

That's why he's so careful here. Everybody is trying to smother him with love.

• Haha 1

Twist

LoL, can I claim autocorrect on my phone or is it to late?   🤣😂🤣

norseman

Twist? Sweety? Are you a 75 year old cookie baking grandma?

Is so? Happy Mothers day!

;)