ShadowBorn

Has this been asked about the PGF before

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, norseman said:

Need to put down that camera and pick up a rifle.

Need to put down that camera and pick up a rifle...then put down the rifle, and pick-up a drone.   :beach: 

norseman
3 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

Need to put down that camera and pick up a rifle...then put down the rifle, and pick-up a drone.   :beach: 

.........with a RIFLE!!!😃

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

LOL.........if I do it, which I strongly doubt, it would only be in self defense. After living in big time bear country for nearly half a century and never having to shoot a bear in self defense (close a few times........ :o ), I would think I'm pretty good at staying out of that kind of trouble. 

And considering how many sasquatch carcasses that have been dragged in, they seem to be pretty good at staying out of that kind of trouble, too..........

Well duh! It’s ALWAYS in self defense! 😂 I swear! 

• Haha 1

hiflier
3 hours ago, norseman said:

Sorry about being a broken record

No "sorry" necessary, bud. You know that :) 

norseman

wiiawiwb

That adds a new meaning to the phrase "suicide bomber".

SweatyYeti
5 hours ago, norseman said:

.........with a RIFLE!!!😃

And...Norse posted:

Norse-Bullet-Brain1.jpg

That has to be the least thoughtful, least caring idea ever proposed...in the search for proof of Bigfoot's existence.

If anyone has control of a drone, that close to a sasquatch....the very last thing that needs to be done, is to kill/murder the individual. 

Huntster

I WANT ONE!!!!

If Norse buys one for me, I promise to meet him in Southeast Alaska, keep him comfortable in a nice camp, and watch him fly it around and seek First Blood!

You know what scares me? It's always those Russian guys on YouTube coming up with such incredible toys, and Americans are becoming afraid of their own shadows.

• Haha 1

norseman
57 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

And...Norse posted:

Norse-Bullet-Brain1.jpg

That has to be the least thoughtful, least caring idea ever proposed...in the search for proof of Bigfoot's existence.

If anyone has control of a drone, that close to a sasquatch....the very last thing that needs to be done, is to kill/murder the individual. 

But definitely the MOST EFFECTIVE idea proposed in the search for proof of Bigfoots existence! 

All thanks to you SY! A drone was a GREAT idea.....and a rifle! 😄

SweatyYeti
1 minute ago, norseman said:

But definitely the MOST EFFECTIVE idea proposed in the search for proof of Bigfoots existence! 

All thanks to you SY! A drone was a GREAT idea.....and a rifle! 😄

Not really, Norse. Not if one gets close enough, with a drone. 

norseman
Just now, SweatyYeti said:

Not really, Norse. Not if one gets close enough, with a drone. 

You have to be smoking something really good to believe that....

SweatyYeti
Just now, norseman said:

You have to be smoking something really good to believe that....

No....it's just a matter of using one's eyes, and brain. 

norseman
1 minute ago, SweatyYeti said:

No....it's just a matter of using one's eyes, and brain. 

In other words.... it’s all in the eyes of the beholder. That will never work for a cryptid North American ape man.

You know it.

SweatyYeti
6 minutes ago, norseman said:

In other words.... it’s all in the eyes of the beholder. That will never work for a cryptid North American ape man.

You know it.

I disagree, Norse. If a group of people watch the close-up video of the gorilla, that I posted....probably about 99% of them would agree that the subject was most definitely a real creature. 

norseman
19 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I disagree, Norse. If a group of people watch the close-up video of the gorilla, that I posted....probably about 99% of them would agree that the subject was most definitely a real creature. 

Because it’s a Gorilla. If it was a Bigfoot? They would be looking for the zipper....

Besides it’s not a popularity contest. Science has stated long ago what they need to bring the creature from myth to reality. People like yourself just do not like the solution to the problem. But alas the problem will never be solved with a camera.

Huntster
53 minutes ago, norseman said:

.........All thanks to you SY! A drone was a GREAT idea.....and a rifle! ........

Dude, that is no "rifle"...........

38 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

.........If a group of people watch the close-up video of the gorilla, that I posted....probably about 99% of them would agree that the subject was most definitely a real creature. 

With all due respect, that isn't the magic moment. Today's politics illustrate quite clearly how obtuse people can be with reality. For example, have you made your official declaration of your gender? We are rapidly closing in on the day when you must do so, or somebody might do it for you...........despite the equipment in your pants...........