ShadowBorn

Has this been asked about the PGF before

SweatyYeti
21 minutes ago, norseman said:

If Sweaty Yeti wants to buy a drone and fly it around and capture Bigfoot on film? All the more power to him. It’s a free country and a man outta do what he thinks is right. But it’s not going to budge any biologists that’s fer sure.

I plan on suggesting the idea to Bill Brann's Bigfoot Research Group, based in Glens Falls, NY.....(not far from Whitehall). 

But, even if they don't try searching with drones....there will be more and more drones being used, in Bigfoot sighting report "hotspots"...over the years. And if the creatures are out there....eventually, drones will capture clear video footage of them. 

That is my prediction. I also predict that someone will shoot one with a drone camera, before you ever get to shoot one with a gun. ;) 

norseman
BFF Donor
11 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

And it is clearly not a real, live animal.  Again, it is not difficult to distinguish a living being, from non-living....under close-up conditions. 

One potential aspect of a drone video, that Todd's Muppet videos don't have...is a lengthy duration of time. If a drone caught one of those muppets on camera for an extended period of time, it would make it just that much more certain that it was not a real, live animal. 

Thats NOT one of Todd’s “muppet head” videos. He caught a lot of flak in the first round because the “muppet head” videos had unblinking flat shark like eyes. The later blinking eye Bigfoot looks as good as any video of Bigfoot we have. It’s just rather interesting that Todd seems to be filming two different species..... or that his hoaxing is getting better. I chose the latter.

He has video of one running through the woods, with a longer duration.... 

I think your gonna find that a drone isn’t all that you think it’s gonna be. And the footage certainly will not be.

7 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

I plan on suggesting the idea to Bill Brann's Bigfoot Research Group, based in Glens Falls, NY.....(not far from Whitehall). 

But, even if they don't try searching with drones....there will be more and more drones being used, in Bigfoot sighting report "hotspots"...over the years. And if the creatures are out there....eventually, drones will capture clear video footage of them. 

That is my prediction. I also predict that someone will shoot one with a drone camera, before you ever get to shoot one with a gun. ;) 

They already have. Do you live under a rock? They have also reportedly shot them with rifles.... that’s not the point. 

My prediction is that all of the drone footage in the world will not budge academia ONE INCH. But a bloody corpse will have them flocking in like vultures to poke and prod and weigh and measure.....

Huntster
BFF Donor
36 minutes ago, norseman said:

Believe it or not? We have a growing number of nay sayers saying we never made it to the moon........

More kooks the psychiatric industry need to consider. Mental health is obviously yet another area that science has screwed up big time.

.........I hear you. I understand that science is bias and doesn’t want to touch cryptid hominids with a 10 ft pole.

But it also proves my point. Only a bloody corpse dropped onto a table of some politician or news anchors desk is going to make a difference.........

True.......if they allow it. The longer this drags on, the more they are indicted by their refusal to deal with it. 

..........You say that’s unfair and it dang sure is........

I didn't say anything about fairness. "Fair" doesn't exist in my world, except as a place to go see 4-H animals and eat hot dogs. This is ideology and corruption, it infects every aspect of life, and that's just the way it is. 

Doesn't mean I have to like it, and it certainly doesn't mean I have to be "fair" to the corrupt.

...........If Sweaty Yeti wants to buy a drone and fly it around and capture Bigfoot on film? All the more power to him. It’s a free country and a man outta do what he thinks is right. But it’s not going to budge any biologists that’s fer sure.

Agreed. And neither will my rants. All I'll do is piss them off, but I'll take it. I have no respect for them. Screw 'em............

norseman
BFF Donor

0:48

norseman
BFF Donor

Catmandoo
BFF Donor

^^^^ Norseman, this guy has Sasquatch riding a bicycle in his drone video.  It was a circus bear on a bike and his buddy the Sasquatch came into the park to use the pit toilet.

Do you view this stuff before you embed it?  Is this a test?

norseman
BFF Donor
16 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

^^^^ Norseman, this guy has Sasquatch riding a bicycle in his drone video.  It was a circus bear on a bike and his buddy the Sasquatch came into the park to use the pit toilet.

Do you view this stuff before you embed it?  Is this a test?

Yes. Yes.

None of them look like the chimp video now do they?

SweatyYeti
5 hours ago, norseman said:

My prediction is that all of the drone footage in the world will not budge academia ONE INCH. But a bloody corpse will have them flocking in like vultures to poke and prod and weigh and measure.....

Sure, a close-up, lengthy video of one or more Sasquatches may not "budge Academia one inch"....but, regardless....the point I have been making is that that does not matter. 

What does matter is what can be determined, by anyone with a functioning brain, as to what is being seen in a video.

We do not need Mr. Official Lazy-Brained Scientist to tell us that the creatures exist....(after having a specimen brought to him....to 'Officially Approve'.) 

wiiawiwb

There may already be the "money shot" either in video or still picture on someone's home computer. There may also be someone who had a piece of flesh or hair tested and the DNA came back as not matching anything known.  Unless someone comes forward we'll never know.

I have trail cams that record in 4K (Stealth Cam 4K). I record in video, not still shots, and if I ever get 'the money shot" in 4K, it will never see the light of day except to a few friends and family.  Until and unless someone is willing to share evidence,  everything we need may already be on a silver platter but never get served.

Just this past Thursday, I was backpacking to a favorite area where I was going set up two trail cams. En route, and for reasons I can't explain, I decided to go off trail and poke around in the woods. I stumbled into what I'm convinced was a large footprint in a bed of leaves on the forest floor. Toes and all. Not castable but I put one of the 4K trail cams nearby as it appeared to be located in a narrow corridor in the woods. We'll see what it yields.  Even a 4K video would not convince the world that sasquatches exist but it sure would rock my world to get such a high-definition video for my own personal satisfaction.

I'm not convinced that drones are the answer. They are way too noisy and alert everything in its flight path that it's there.  If they can make them more stealthy, then I'd be totally on-board with them and would even consider getting one. Until then, my thermal will be my technology go-to device.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 1

norseman
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Sure, a close-up, lengthy video of one or more Sasquatches may not "budge Academia one inch"....but, regardless....the point I have been making is that that does not matter. 

What does matter is what can be determined, by anyone with a functioning brain, as to what is being seen in a video.

We do not need Mr. Official Lazy-Brained Scientist to tell us that the creatures exist....(after having a specimen brought to him....to 'Officially Approve'.) 

Then why pester the thing with a drone? Why worry about really really close camera footage?

Just leave some zagnut bars on a stump and leave the thing alone.....

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

There may already be the "money shot" either in video or still picture on someone's home computer. There may also be someone who had a piece of flesh or hair tested and the DNA came back as not matching anything known.  Unless someone comes forward we'll never know.

I have trail cams that record in 4K (Stealth Cam 4K). I record in video, not still shots, and if I ever get 'the money shot" in 4K, it will never see the light of day except to a few friends and family.  Until and unless someone is willing to share evidence,  everything we need may already be on a silver platter but never get served.

Just this past Thursday, I was backpacking to a favorite area where I was going set up two trail cams. En route, and for reasons I can't explain, I decided to go off trail and poke around in the woods. I stumbled into what I'm convinced was a large footprint in a bed of leaves on the forest floor. Toes and all. Not castable but I put one of the 4K trail cams nearby as it appeared to be located in a narrow corridor in the woods. We'll see what it yields.  Even a 4K video would not convince the world that sasquatches exist but it sure would rock my world to get such a high-definition video for my own personal satisfaction.

I'm not convinced that drones are the answer. They are way too noisy and alert everything in its flight path that it's there.  If they can make them more stealthy, then I'd be totally on-board with them and would even consider getting one. Until then, my thermal will be my technology go-to device.

I own a DJI Phantom 4 falcon edition. It’s like owning your own pocket Cessna. Pretty cool.

But it has its limitations. It has a 40-50 minute run time. It crashed because of a software glitch. It doesn’t like trees. The camera footage is just so so. It does alert animals below it. And it’s an expensive initial investment.

norseman
BFF Donor
15 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

The question is real animal vs. fake, Norse....not CGI vs. Animatronics. 

"Scientifically named" is irrelevant, to whether or not one can be certain they are seeing a real, live creature in a video.  And, most people can distinguish the difference. Those who know how to use their brains, that is. ;) 

Others...they just know how to fire guns....and kill things. 

Evidently? Dr. Meldrum and Dr. Bindernagel do not have a brain according to you. Again? This is all in the eye of the beholder.

Twist

You know as well as anyone Norse, when discussing things with Sweaty, it’s his ball, his game, and he’ll place the goalposts where ever he pleases. 😭😭

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Backdoc
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, norseman said:

Evidently? Dr. Meldrum and Dr. Bindernagel do not have a brain according to you. Again? This is all in the eye of the beholder.

Looks fake.

On videos in general the dialog and reactions just don't sell it for me.  

I think I saw this show on Netfilx (or something like this) a little while back. If it was the same show, the images just didn't do it for me.  No disrespect to those who think otherwise.

Catmandoo
BFF Donor
4 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I have trail cams that record in 4K (Stealth Cam 4K)

Is that '4K' at 15 frames per second?  Can you elaborate on the video options with that Stealth Cam unit?

norseman
BFF Donor
8 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

Looks fake.

On videos in general the dialog and reactions just don't sell it for me.  

I think I saw this show on Netfilx (or something like this) a little while back. If it was the same show, the images just didn't do it for me.  No disrespect to those who think otherwise.

Patty looks fake to a lot of people. This is WHY video footage of a cryptid animal doesn’t work. Which is my point.

I think Standings blink head looks real. It’s the rest of the circus and muppet heads and lies that tell me it’s a hoax.

But if I was up in the mountains and that head peered out around a fir tree at me? I would most definitely let the air out of it. Not a doubt in my mind.