Has this been asked about the PGF before

OldMort

I came across this on Youtube today: The quality appears to be quite a bit better than the PGF versions that we normally see on YT.

Apparently these came directly from John Green's copies.

I also recognize some of Patterson's earlier filming efforts from British Columbia. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the complete footage which hopefully will be released shortly

The Sasquatch Archives

This is a teaser of what's to come on the channel. Make sure to have your YouTube viewing settings quality at 1080p --- pristine PGF footage - perhaps the clearest, unaltered footage ever seen on YouTube! --- various old audio interviews of eyewitness. There are at least 25 to convert. --- the best version of the Blue Creek Mountain film footage to ever grace YouTube. This should help to put a damper on the ridiculous "Massacre Theory". --- never before seen film footage of John Green's showing Native ceremonial masks and totems. --- old conference footage. I am just waiting for permission from all. There are at least five to transfer. It all takes time but it'll be worth it in the end

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Redbone

Those John Green taped interviews are extremely important, in my opinion. I very much look forward to hearing some of them. They can help add perspective to John Green database entries.

SweatyYeti

Thanks, Mort. :) 

Looking forward to seeing all of what Todd posts!

Patterson-Gimlin

That is some awesome footage.

Thanks very much for sharing.