Whistler

The proof is in the Patty...

Whistler

Never saw this side by side comparison before, but Wow! As if I wasn’t already enough of a believer that the PG film was genuine, then even more things come to light & strengthen my beliefs. The similarities between the two figures are seriously hard to deny. What do y’all think?

Cheers!

3C24C9A2-812E-4A65-84C5-510EF3773C94.jpeg

• Upvote 1

norseman
BFF Donor

I think the Gorilla suit has a diaper butt! Obvious fake!

No in all seriousness? GREAT comparison!

The spinal groove in the back, how the head connects to the shoulders, the scapula, the hair shading. Uncanny!

MIB

I think deniers will deny, truly doesn't matter what evidence is in front of them.    And bleebers will bleeb, it doesn't hardly matter what you put in front of them.   Half an egg salad sandwich?  Yep, conclusive proof of bigfoot .. she ate the other half.

I come from a different place.   I evaluate evidence based on comparison with what I've seen living and breathing, with what I know about the sign they leave, and with what I've experienced re: their behaviors.  

No, I do not think Patty is a suit.  

MIB

ShadowBorn
BFF Donor

Why has this never been shown before or even thought off. The comparison is compelling . Good job, cause you can not fake biology in it's natural form.

NathanFooter

This has been around a while, I really do like the comparison.   I use this type of example when I give talks on Sasquatch and the PGF at work.    Cool post.

Whistler

Thanks all for the posts- just like Cliff says from FB.. Bigfoot Got Back!

Cheers!

Edited by Whistler

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. Obviously a very good comparison. 

xspider1
BFF Donor

That comparison is one of the most compelling, in my opinion.  All of the evidence that I am aware of indicates that subtle body contours and hair patterns such as those have never been replicated with a costume- not even close, especially in motion.  That's a hugely (lol) significant obstacle to would be PGf debukers.  So there we have it.  She really, really must be real.  Modified Halloween costume???   riiight!  8 )~

• Like 1

Patterson-Gimlin

I wouldn't exactly say that it is proof. 

However, it does just show one more reason this wonderful film is so highly thought of.