The proof is in the Patty...

11 hours ago, KronoFury said:

Not a problem. I know a lot of forums don't like bumping old posts or topics. I have been a lurker for a year or so, but just made an account recently, so I'm a little late to the party, but have a lot of comments and information to share. So sorry if I have flooded the board with old and revived posts.

I did the same as you before joining; I read a lot of the threads before signing up. Actually, it can be a good thing to resurrect older threads since a lot of them can still be relevant and especially if someone has new information. And a lot of them may be of interest to newer posters, (after all, we were all new at one time) that may not have the time to search through all the pages of older threads. 

Even if it's an older thread, I'm sure most posters still like to read new info, pics, or whatever someone has. At times it will generate more discussion. 

I've gone back looking through older threads when I have time to spare and there are a lot of interesting ones. An example is a thread about the Stacy Brown thermal footage. I knew there had to be one and there was one back in 2012, three years before I joined.

SweatyYeti
On 8/28/2020 at 8:01 PM, KronoFury said:

I do love this side by side comparison. I also read before that Nat Geo investigated the PGF and determined that Patty had a walking height of over 7ft and if she stood completely upright, she would hit over the 8ft mark.

That is a flawed finding, Krono.  Patty's walking height was well short of 7 feet. 

Someday, I'll post something more on that. :) 

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

That is a flawed finding, Krono.  Patty's walking height was well short of 7 feet. 

I do admit I never really fact checked it, so I am not surprised to hear that. Thanks for the correction, and I am interested to see what all you have to say about it.

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, KronoFury said:

I do admit I never really fact checked it, so I am not surprised to hear that. Thanks for the correction, and I am interested to see what all you have to say about it.

You're welcome, Krono. Welcome to the Forum, btw! :) 

There have been a few findings, over the years, by different researchers...of a 'WH' for Patty of a little over 7'....but they all used one flawed piece of data.  

I'll try to post more on that, within the next week, or so. 

4 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Please do enlighten us on the Fact! that she’s indeed less than 7 feet tall, because I have to see evidence.. I have no doubt with that I’ve seen & heard that she’s no less than 7.5 feet, so I’d really love to see the any information that proves all that wrong. Thanks for chirping in though & stay safe...

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Whistler said:

Please do enlighten us on the Fact! that she’s indeed less than 7 feet tall, because I have to see evidence.. I have no doubt with that I’ve seen & heard that she’s no less than 7.5 feet, so I’d really love to see the any information that proves all that wrong. Thanks for chirping in though & stay safe...

Cheers!

In all probability she is less than 7 ft and there is no way she is over 7.5 feet.   I have looked at every angle that has been presented on the encounter and can say with certainty her exact height cannot be determind but is probably closest to 70 inches.  I believe with 100% certainty she is a BF so do not attack me as denier.  I can dredge up my spreadsheets and pictures if you insist, but first, please reveal what data that you have that she is over 7.5.  BTW, my analysis is on the site if you got the search skills to find it (not sure I do).

Where’s your data that she’s less than 7 plus/minus feet tall..? You show me yours & I’ll show you mine. Dig It Up! 😬

Cheers!

SweatyYeti
10 hours ago, Whistler said:

Cheers!

Thanks, Whistler....you too. :) 

With regards to Patty's 'WH'....I can post a summary of different height calculation methods, within the next week.