Bigfoot Odyssey - Episode 9, Rez Squatching in Nebraska

Redbone

Well... It's a little sad to say goodbye to anonymity, but this is a good portrayal of what we're doing on the Omaha Reservation in Eastern Nebraska. Kerry Arnold of Bigfoot Odyssey was here last week to film. My sighting story is in here.

I do understand that there is some stuff detailed here cannot be believed by many, or most. I'm ok with that but do ask that you keep an open mind and remember that some in this video are forum members. Please keep the criticism civil. I'll say that everyone you see in this video are like family to me and I trust when they say something that it is genuine and honest.

You'll hear the story, and I was there, when they interacted with 'something' that was cloaked. I did not see this particular event, but I was distracted by the guy who was unable to move his legs. He also said one was right in front of him. I AM the one who saw something dark move between myself and Igor Burtsev. Whatever that was, it was shorter than I am, completely dark, and totally silent

Lastly, pay attention to the drone footage at the end. It's my answer to those that say that Bigfoot in Nebraska is Ridiculous. There is a tremendous amount of forest cover between the Omaha and Winnebego reservations. I have met many people on the Omaha Reservation and have yet to meet somebody who does NOT have an encounter or story about Ci' Tonga.

I do encourage everyone to go back and watch all the Bigfoot Odyssey videos. Kerry does this to help cope with his own sighting that totally rocked his world. There is an episode where he talks about.

So with no further ado... here it is. Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

63000 views in 1 week, but only a handful from here. Guess I posted it in the wrong place. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Watched this the other night after stumbling on to it on youtube. Enjoyed it immensely, the sincerity and honesty are obvious. The details included with the retelling of encounters just nails authenticity. 

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say the Rez Squatchin FB live from this morning was hilarious and informative. Guest Manny or "fat boy" had a lot to say. Sounds like there is a lot of worthwhile activity in that research area. If you check it out, Manny is NSFW.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Just wanted to say the Rez Squatchin FB live from this morning was hilarious and informative. Guest Manny or "fat boy" had a lot to say. Sounds like there is a lot of worthwhile activity in that research area. If you check it out, Manny is NSFW.

That's Elvie... He is the one I share my May 28th 2018 sighting with. He saw more of it than I did. He's a character...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

That's Elvie... He is the one I share my May 28th 2018 sighting with. He saw more of it than I did. He's a character...

Oh I misheard then. I was actually listening on my phone as I got ready for work. Thought Barry referred to him as Manny. A very funny dude.