Time to move on.

Patterson-Gimlin

23 hours ago, gigantor said:

Hey, I'm a skeptic!

Anyone who is not healthily skeptical in general under the Continental Pseudoenlightenment that has ensnared modern Western culture is asking to be taken advantage of.

23 hours ago, gigantor said:

We've only banned two members since September 2018 and they earned it.

The BFFs is a kinder, gentler community under the Gigantor regime?

Talk to him? Do you mean school-boy pin? :) ........J/K

BTW, glad you decided to stick around.

Edited by hiflier

Admin
10 minutes ago, Pteronarcyd said:

the Gigantor regime?

Regime?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I went to school with a high ranking member. We played high school football together. I will talk to him. 

gigantor, you're quick! my two posts to P-G were meant to be one post but I think everyone gets what I mean.

Edited by hiflier

I don’t post very often,  but I have hung around this forum for years..many years.  I read a lot and have learned so much here.  I’ve gone through periods of serious doubt and I swear its almost like a depression....yet just this evening I had the opportunity to hear a young lady tell me her experience while hunting, and it gives me such..hope?  I will continue to lurk..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pteronarcyd said:

The flame thrower was taken away.

Skepics are welcome. Jerks are free to go elsewhere.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but no one needs to put down people who have experienced things differently.

Stay; I'd love to be able convince you with hard evidence some day! 

Actually DWA was no skeptic...

He went the way of the dodo for other shenanigans.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:17 PM, Pteronarcyd said:

They let Huntster out of his cage and they all lit out for the territories. But then, somebody wasn't watching the back door and you snuck back in. Good to see ya' you old reprobate. I thought you was ded. 

Yeah, I was concerned for him. I thought it was possible he followed his flying squirrels soaring into the heavens. It's good to see him back.

Hey guys, I've had some health issues, but my departure is mostly due to the long awaited Sykes report coming up empty.  In the wake of the prolonged agony of the Ketchum fiasco I had to conclude the bigfoot phenomenon was much more psychological than biological.  Judging by the relative quiescence of the forums, at least the non-paying public portions, it seems all but you hard-core hanger-ons agree.  I'm sure you'll let me know if I missed any significant developments.

I was worried Huntster might not have survived the remaining reign of the natural-born British East African.  It's good to see the secret police didn't take him down.

2 hours ago, Pteronarcyd said:

Hey guys, I've had some health issues, but my departure is mostly due to the long awaited Sykes report coming up empty.  In the wake of the prolonged agony of the Ketchum fiasco I had to conclude the bigfoot phenomenon was much more psychological than biological.  Judging by the relative quiescence of the forums, at least the non-paying public portions, it seems all but you hard-core hanger-ons agree.  I'm sure you'll let me know if I missed any significant developments.

I was worried Huntster might not have survived the remaining reign of the natural-born British East African.  It's good to see the secret police didn't take him down.

I feel those are some piss poor pegs to hang yer hat on. There are always developments, they just do not always get a lot of lime light.

A friend found these... some what small but interesting even if they are human.

9 hours ago, Pteronarcyd said:

Hey guys, I've had some health issues, but my departure is mostly due to the long awaited Sykes report coming up empty........

Sorry to hear of the health issues. I hope you've had or will have a full recovery. Age can suck in that way.

I also had (and continue to have) issues with the Sykes report, but I'm slowly beginning to realize that it's more with the third-person presentation and the interpretation of that report. For example, the ruling of Zana being purely sub-Saharan African was paraded about as being definitively non-sasquatchery, but another way to look at it is that it's just a lineage that left Africa several hundred thousand years ago that has not interbred widely, which is quite sasquatch-like. And apparently, Sykes meant it that way, and the Interpretation Gang (media and industrial lawyeresque cabal) just went to work with it. Ditto the mysterious Himalayan polar bear. Read some of the reviews on Sykes book on the Amazon site for the book.

..........I was worried Huntster might not have survived the remaining reign of the natural-born British East African.  It's good to see the secret police didn't take him down........

I'm sure my day is coming, but they appear to have their hands full with the amazing Donald Trump at the moment. He's making them look like Keystone Kops. It's a joy to watch!

6 hours ago, norseman said:

.........There are always developments, they just do not always get a lot of lime light.........

Kudos to this truth! The parade of credible trace evidence, photographic evidence, and reports continue unabated, and some of it is pretty good to outstanding quality.

Edited by Huntster

9 hours ago, norseman said:

A friend found these... some what small but interesting even if they are human.

Norseman

In my honest opinion I really do not think that those tracks are human. They are way too flat footed to be human . I can see maybe one track being flat footed but having all the tracks flat footed well what are the odds in that. I can take my family out on the sand with their shoes off and not all of us will all be flat footed. I am talking about a family of six so what is the odds of the three tracks all being flat footed. This is what I see in that video that you have posted and it is that of a family of three creatures walking through a meadow. Why would humans walk down a ridge into a a meadow to a small lake. Then take their shoes and socks of and walk bare footed to get to the other side and climb up on another ridge. The question that should be asked is was there prints found going east going up on that ridge and was there prints found west before the lake. This would of shown that these tracks were not human since what human family would be going bare footed in wilderness.

PG

Moving on is not the answer to what you believe this creature to be mystical. Yes, this is the most simple answer that one can come up with for some one who has never encountered them. But the encounters that witnesses have been saying for years out way what skeptics and no-sayer's have been saying. Even though that the evidence might not be as good as it should be yet who ever said that science was a process of speed. Science is slow and takes time to process the data that is gathered. It takes Patients. 

19 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

In my honest opinion I really do not think that those tracks are human. They are way too flat footed to be human . I can see maybe one track being flat footed but having all the tracks flat footed well what are the odds in that. I can take my family out on the sand with their shoes off and not all of us will all be flat footed. I am talking about a family of six so what is the odds of the three tracks all being flat footed. This is what I see in that video that you have posted and it is that of a family of three creatures walking through a meadow. Why would humans walk down a ridge into a a meadow to a small lake. Then take their shoes and socks of and walk bare footed to get to the other side and climb up on another ridge. The question that should be asked is was there prints found going east going up on that ridge and was there prints found west before the lake. This would of shown that these tracks were not human since what human family would be going bare footed in wilderness.

PG

Moving on is not the answer to what you believe this creature to be mystical. Yes, this is the most simple answer that one can come up with for some one who has never encountered them. But the encounters that witnesses have been saying for years out way what skeptics and no-sayer's have been saying. Even though that the evidence might not be as good as it should be yet who ever said that science was a process of speed. Science is slow and takes time to process the data that is gathered. It takes Patients. 

I had a buddy who was a USAF SERE instructor. He swore that they had feral people in the Tacoma creek training area which resides in the Colville Nat. Forest. They found naked human sized foot prints in snow. They called them “wolf people”. Not werewolves mind you. But feral humans who thought they were wolves.

Dunno. Assuming it’s true it would be interesting to know if these are lost Indian peoples or whites that have left society or what? Maybe it’s human children that were kidnapped and raised by Bigfeet..... lol. 

I know this much. It’s not a hoax and it is bizarre.