Time to move on.

Patterson-Gimlin

13 hours ago, Pteronarcyd said:

Hey guys, I've had some health issues

Your mental health issues have never stopped you before. That's what we admire about you, a dullard can still carry on a decent conversation.

my departure is mostly due to the long awaited Sykes report 

Sykes, Schmikes, who cares. You know what we've been talking about in the Tar Pit. I can't believe you've been missing all the fun, that's why I though for certain you were taking a dirt nap. 

54 minutes ago, norseman said:

I had a buddy who was a USAF SERE instructor. He swore that they had feral people in the Tacoma creek training area which resides in the Colville Nat. Forest. They found naked human sized foot prints in snow. They called them “wolf people”. Not werewolves mind you. But feral humans who thought they were wolves.

Dunno. Assuming it’s true it would be interesting to know if these are lost Indian peoples or whites that have left society or what? Maybe it’s human children that were kidnapped and raised by Bigfeet..... lol. 

I know this much. It’s not a hoax and it is bizarre.

Well, we know there are people out there, like the North Pond Hermit. The guy ran around the woods in Maine for over 25 years, he was looked at as somewhat of a myth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Your mental health issues have never stopped you before. That's what we admire about you, a dullard can still carry on a decent conversation.

Sykes, Schmikes, who cares. You know what we've been talking about in the Tar Pit. I can't believe you've been missing all the fun, that's why I though for certain you were taking a dirt nap. 

Well, we know there are people out there, like the North Pond Hermit. The guy ran around the woods in Maine for over 25 years, he was looked at as somewhat of a myth.

Yes but the trackway included a 12 inch track, a 7 inch track and intermittently a 5 inch track.

This is no hermit. And would seem a breeding population? Dunno. 

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

.......Sykes, Schmikes, who cares. You know what we've been talking about in the Tar Pit. I can't believe you've been missing all the fun, that's why I though for certain you were taking a dirt nap.........

Indeed, a couple threads Ptero started are still going strong, hundreds of pages long.

2 hours ago, norseman said:

I had a buddy who was a USAF SERE instructor. He swore that they had feral people in the Tacoma creek training area which resides in the Colville Nat. Forest. They found naked human sized foot prints in snow. They called them “wolf people”. Not werewolves mind you. But feral humans who thought they were wolves.

Dunno. Assuming it’s true it would be interesting to know if these are lost Indian peoples or whites that have left society or what? Maybe it’s human children that were kidnapped and raised by Bigfeet..... lol. 

I know this much. It’s not a hoax and it is bizarre.

Occam's Razor:

They're sasquatches. That's a whole lot more reasonable, believable, and likely.

Edited by Huntster

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Indeed, a couple threads Ptero started are still going strong, hundreds of pages long.

Occam's Razor:

They're sasquatches. That's a whole lot more reasonable, believable, and likely.

Exept they never encountered any evidence that they were giants. Any of them. Or hair covered. Etc.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Yes but the trackway included a 12 inch track, a 7 inch track and intermittently a 5 inch track.

This is no hermit. And would seem a breeding population? Dunno. 

Yes, I was just adding how it is possible for even humans to live in the wild for years undetected. 

But would there not be evidence of wild humans in those forest. I mean how would we know how to look for wild humans if they do live in those mountains. Tracks alone just does not mean that they could be human in it's self. There has to be other evidence that shows the presence of humans in this area. Like some make shift shelter especially if those toes are so close together that shows that they must have been wearing shoes before at one time in their lives. Otherwise the experts must be wrong about what shows up on tracks and these creatures.  

The separation of the track way is the other thing that is odd as well. As a human family unit one would think that they would be closer together and so much separated out in the wilderness. around a lake. Instead it seems like they were coming in for water while one was watching as a look out and followed the other. Now I am just speculating but it seems possible to me. The tracks look to be like a female, a male and a child where the child was being carried by the female and they walked to the water for a drink. The male must of been a look out since they were in the open and this must of been at night. Again I am assuming all this. The male was most likely to get it's drink of water last before they all retreated into the safety of the forest. 

It would of been cool if they could have done a Edna test on that lake and see what results would have come out of it.  Just some thing to think about if some thing like this was to take place again. another one of my opinions.

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

Yes, I was just adding how it is possible for even humans to live in the wild for years undetected. 

Agreed. But a breeding population is crazier yet.

2 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

But would there not be evidence of wild humans in those forest. I mean how would we know how to look for wild humans if they do live in those mountains. Tracks alone just does not mean that they could be human in it's self. There has to be other evidence that shows the presence of humans in this area. Like some make shift shelter especially if those toes are so close together that shows that they must have been wearing shoes before at one time in their lives. Otherwise the experts must be wrong about what shows up on tracks and these creatures.  

The separation of the track way is the other thing that is odd as well. As a human family unit one would think that they would be closer together and so much separated out in the wilderness. around a lake. Instead it seems like they were coming in for water while one was watching as a look out and followed the other. Now I am just speculating but it seems possible to me. The tracks look to be like a female, a male and a child where the child was being carried by the female and they walked to the water for a drink. The male must of been a look out since they were in the open and this must of been at night. Again I am assuming all this. The male was most likely to get it's drink of water last before they all retreated into the safety of the forest. 

It would of been cool if they could have done a Edna test on that lake and see what results would have come out of it.  Just some thing to think about if some thing like this was to take place again. another one of my opinions.

A SERE school teaches survival skills among other things to USAF personnel. They noticed tracks and snooping around and things taken numerous times. As far as I know it’s ongoing. Grassmans find seems to collaborate the story. But how would Grassman know the difference between a USAF survival shelter and a feral one?

Norseman, you injected Bayley Lake video into the 'time to move on' thread. Nice touch.  You are close to the Little Pend Oreille Wildlife Refuge. Have you been riding in this area?

20 hours ago, Pteronarcyd said:

In the wake of the prolonged agony of the Ketchum fiasco I had to conclude the bigfoot phenomenon was much more psychological than biological.  Judging by the relative quiescence of the forums, at least the non-paying public portions, it seems all but you hard-core hanger-ons agree.

Not exactly a case of hard-core hangers on.   1)  I've seen them on two occasions.   There is no doubt about either ... absolutely unambiguous.  So if they don't exist, I have a real problem.  2)  If I do have such a real problem, if it's all in my head, how come it leaves footprints?

So far as Ketchum, Sykes ... I had some hope, but I don't put all my eggs in a basket belonging to someone with a conflicting agenda.

MIB

2 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Norseman, you injected Bayley Lake video into the 'time to move on' thread. Nice touch.  You are close to the Little Pend Oreille Wildlife Refuge. Have you been riding in this area?

No. I do not go there to ride. I mainly ride on the Kettle crest trail and am a member of the Ferry co chapter of the BCHA. I also horse hunt over by the Salmo Preist wilderness. Just south of there. Used to hunt in it. That’s where I cut my teeth packing as a 19 year old.

20 hours ago, Huntster said:

This study, while providing not a shred of evidence, postulates that feral families exist.

I believe that it is very possible that feral families do exist. Might even be possible that these humans might be who some witnesses might be seeing in the wilderness wearing fur. Why DNA samples keep showing up as Humans in some samples as well. Why bare prints with dermal ridges look so human in odd places in or forest. All this could fit into one part of the answer but not all. Again my own opinion.

^^^^^ Possible, especially in other parts of the world, but the difference between feral people and feral families and hermits needs to be clearly defined, especially in the United States. 

I'll accept it when I see proof. Their silly rules, not mine. They can't have it that way with sasquatches, then establish feral families or communities with a simple blanket statement that:

yes, we conclude that there are feral human families among us insofar as particular facts can be obtained about them and particular properties can be ascribed to them..........

We can say that and a whole bunch more about sasquatches.

On 5/19/2019 at 2:36 PM, Rockape said:

Yeah what the heck!!!

cant believe you’re back! Best news I’ve heard all week!