Rockape

Minnesota Christmas Bigfoot

Rockape

Haven't seen this one posted here. Just happened on it myself. Says it was Christmas 2014, the video was posted in 2016. Make of it what you will.

gigantor

That little dog wanted none of it...  :lol:

Rockape
3 hours ago, gigantor said:

That little dog wanted none of it... 

LOL, yeah, I thought it lent it some credibility though. 

gigantor
3 minutes ago, Rockape said:

LOL, yeah, I thought it lent it some credibility though. 

I agree. He did a 180 and hit full throttle... whatever it was, it scared the heck out of him.

You can see something walking in the woods right before the dog charges it.

Rockape
1 hour ago, gigantor said:

I agree. He did a 180 and hit full throttle... whatever it was, it scared the heck out of him.

Yeah, as I was watching it I was thinking, if that dogs runs up to it, it's somebody in a suit, but that dog was running for it's life. 

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

You can see something walking in the woods right before the dog charges it.

You see it several times, you have to watch close because it's in the woodline where it's pretty dark. 

Patterson-Gimlin

I have seen it before . Brave smart dog didn't bark until he was in retreat. 

Thanks for sharing. The dog is a better actor than the  people and the costumed individual. 

BC witness

No follow up is a red flag for me. Why did no one think to go out to the tree line, after Christmas dinner, of course, to look for a trackway? Is there more to this incident reported anywhere?

NCBFr

I have a hard time believing the whole thing is a hoax.  Perhaps some crazy uncle was pissed that he was not invited to the party and decided to prank them.  It certainly has the size of a BF.  Not as concerned by lack of followup as BF research does not make the top 100 things that concern most people in their life.  I would love a little more context around the event like location.  Also, if you check out the posters other videos and description you will not see any evidence he is looking for likes, ad revenue, or attention.  So I am going with drunk uncle or real thing.  If it was drunk uncle he could be lucky as the poster seems to be a gun enthusiast.

• Haha 1

norseman

Bullets not bandwidth.

Nipissing

I do wish people would realize that they can often take better photos and movies with the phone horizontal rather than vertical.