Interacting With Top Predators

Huntster

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Now I forget where I was going with this, but it probably involved leopard seals

Good, as long as it doesn't involve Bigfoot ;) 

Hmm....wait a sec....does it? I think if David Paulides has done anything it has been to raise the awareness that there are instances in the wild (on land) that show dangers the public may have gone to sleep about. Awareness is 99% of one's safety. Arrogance is 99% of one's risk. 

I maintain that if sasquatches were malevolent, "discovery" would have occurred long ago. They appear to be about as dangerous as gorillas; they aren't out there hunting people, but piss one off, and you might be in serious trouble. 

Oh, the possible kidnapping thing might be a real, serious hazard. It's interesting that the escape stories always seem to be men (Ostman, Muchalat Harry). Women and children might not fare as well. They seem particularly attracted to young children. But missing children are easily dismissed as "lost" rather than "taken".

• 2 weeks later...

We ain't got them things up on the Cohutta thank God!!!! That said I'm sure bigfoot would eat them. Although there ain't any polar bears down there, maybe them seals ate em all!!!