LEO Bigfoot Footage?

hiflier

Correct, bring it in and then we'll talk ;) I was looking at the size of some of the leaves and duff being kicked up and the 'thing" just doesn't look that big really. Looks like a dog. Tail's in the upper right of the frame?

Dog.JPG.d7f2bbbee93c2ab662f26c2f064a245d.JPG

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

I found the Sasquatch Chronicles episode; below is the introductory text from the email the guest sent to Wes Germer, followed by the link to the episode which is on the open side of the site.

SC EP:246 Law Enforcement Night

A Law Enforcement Officer writes “Hey Wes, I will make this as short as possible. I have a video form a trail cam.

The video is not conclusive as it doesn’t show the face. Here is the history of the video. I am a 20+ year Law Enforcement Officer, three of which were done as a Game Warden. I received this video from a collage friend of mine. He was assigned to a federal task force working guerrilla grown Marijuana.

This group would go into remote areas of Northern California and set trail cams in an attempt to catch the growers on film.. This particular trail cam was 27 miles back in the Sequoia National Forest, not accessible by vehicles only ATV then foot. He retrieved the trail cam and found the attached video. He did not know what to do with it as he was afraid of repercussions etc. I openly speak about the subject and my beliefs and another officer referred him to me and he provided me the video. I only ask we discuss what to release about the video before sharing if you decide to.

I also have experienced events, i.e. tree knocks, footsteps, and extreme fear for unexplained reason. I have also found a few footprints.”

I spoke to the Law Enforcement Officer today and he said that trail cam appeared to be ripped off of the tree and this creature had buried it in leaves. He said the cameras are in such remote locations that they are only set to record 5-10 clips so that guys do not have to go out constantly to replace SD cards. They setup the cameras to bust drug trafficking.

The officer did not make any claims as to what it is but he served as a game warden for many years and says “it is not a bear… this thing ripped the trail cam off of the tree and started putting leaves over it.”

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep246-law-enforcement-night/

I've always thought this was likely legit, the hair color matches that witnesses often describe as auburn, reddish brown or like an orangutan and it is not unusual to hear of game cams being targeted by Sasquatch. I just ran the video clip for my wife who had not seen it previously. She is not "into" the subject, but has come to accept that Sasquatch is likely real through hearing witnesses at the Big Sky Bigfoot Conference and close friends of ours who had a sighting. Her comment was that the apparent limb visible on the left before the lens is covered "...looks like a hip" due to the way it shifts a bit in relation to the arm movements.

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron
On 6/10/2019 at 8:16 AM, norseman said:

There are cinnamon phase bears in Cali.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnamon_bear

Looks like the one catmandoo has posted up from his gamecams before too.  That one I thought was also pretty shaggy/matty looking

• gigantor featured this topic

On  fur...ther observation.  bears come in a variety of colors.  The fur / hair in the video looks bad.  Animal health affects the quality and color of fur / hair.

The episode has a short back story. Norcal 'agriculture' investigation.  Video before and after the event would be helpful.  Bears have an uncanny ability to retrace their steps when they meander through their home range.

Anyone know what  Norcal Logger is up to?

20 hours ago, Airdale said:

...........This particular trail cam was 27 miles back in the Sequoia National Forest, not accessible by vehicles only ATV then foot...........

This shouldn't be described as northern California. It is well south of San Francisco and Sacramento at the very southern end of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is the area of my own likely trackway find, and the area of several other good reports. It is what I would theorize as the southern end of Pacific sasquatch range, with likely historical range extending further south into the Tehachipi, San Gabriel, and San Bernardino Mountains occurring before the 20th Century. 

My own experience was along the Little Kern River in what is today the Golden Trout Wilderness in Sequoia and Inyo National Forests, but my experience was before the legal designation of the area as a wilderness. It may well be the very same location as this report, some 25 miles by trail from motorized access, which is essentially in the middle of the wilderness area, although wild lands continue to the north into Sequoia National Park and beyond. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Huntster said:

.........My own experience was along the Little Kern River in what is today the Golden Trout Wilderness in Sequoia and Inyo National Forests.......

Through the magic of the internet and Google Earth, I have finally been able to definitively pinpoint the location of my experience in 1971 or 1972. It was right along the border of Sequoia National Park and the current Golden Trout Wilderness along Soda Springs Creek near the headwaters, not the Little Kern River (which Soda Springs Creek empties further downstream). We camped at the springs immediately south of Soda Butte, and had a camp visitor that night. The trackway find was @ 1/2 to 1 mile west.

8F485A91-B03F-43B8-91D0-AA3544931226.jpeg

B9368960-A88A-4371-9C9B-6A27BE4C29FD.jpeg

B7527485-FDEC-4980-9873-1F5CF6FC74CE.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I should have tumbled to the location in view of the Sequoia reference. When not deployed VA-97 was stationed at NAS Lemoore some thirty plus miles SSW of Fresno. We took every opportunity to head into the mountains on weekends, usually to Yosemite or Sequoia National Park.

WRT whether photo and/or video evidence would confirm Sasquatch existence, I can think of one scenario where it might at least provide impetus to main stream scientists for further investigation. There is a story from about 1978 or 1979, that I've read at least twice, in which a Sasquatch wandered down from the direction of Yacolt Mountain west of the town of Yacolt, Washington, and walked along the fence of one of the baseball fields during a little league game before heading back into the woods. This was observed by parents, players and coaches. If something similar happened now, you would certainly have many photos and videos from multiple angles and if the visit was accompanied by some demonstration of unusual speed, strength, etc., it would be icing on the cake.

Yacolt is located roughly midway on a line between Vancouver, Washington and Mt. St. Helens and has a history of sightings. From Will Jevning's book "Haunted Valley" about his investigations in the area:

1606249710_haunted1.GIF.847c9f322261f34e35df2ed2ff678ad4.GIF

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, hiflier said:

Correct, bring it in and then we'll talk ;) I was looking at the size of some of the leaves and duff being kicked up and the 'thing" just doesn't look that big really. Looks like a dog. Tail's in the upper right of the frame?

That begs the questions, how was the camera removed from the tree and why would a dog bury a random game cam found on the ground unless he had just watered it? In my experience, dogs burying things tend to use a rapid back and forth motion of the relevant leg; the appendage in question looks like how I would expect a human or other primate with a fairly dexterous hand to hold the arm while bent down or stooping to scrape up a handful of debris to sprinkle over the camera. As someone I believe mentioned earlier, the wide angle lens distorts perspective making judging the size of objects near the lens challenging. It occurs to me that the apparent size of the body part, possibly leg, thigh or hip, on the left of the frame near the end of the clip would have to be very robust to appear as large as it does relative to distance from the lens. The perspective distortion also accounts for the large apparent size of the debris as it is very close if not touching the front lens element.

12 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Losing my faith here, guys.

Good. Lose it all together and replace it with concentrated scientific evaluation. Faith has little place in this study. This isn't a religious debate.

22 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Losing my faith here, guys.

Understood. That is bound to happen with mythical creatures 

Mythical creatures don't build 7 x 3 foot nests out in the middle of nowhere by breaking off 1200 sq. yds. of huckleberry bushes. Humans? The e-DNA says so but given the location, situation, and apparent time frame that it would take "older" nests to decay does something mythical or Humanmake sense as a solution?  

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

Im not sure what this is but I am sure it's not a guy in a suit!! We are resting up for the upcoming small game season (Aug 15). Our hunt for bigfoot can then continue up on the north Ga WMAs.. The late summer, early fall is the best time of the year to be blowing the fawn distress call. Hoping bigfoot likes deer meat???? Esspecialy baby deer..

49 minutes ago, Shooter said:

Im not sure what this is but I am sure it's not a guy in a suit!! We are resting up for the upcoming small game season (Aug 15). Our hunt for bigfoot can then continue up on the north Ga WMAs.. The late summer, early fall is the best time of the year to be blowing the fawn distress call. Hoping bigfoot likes deer meat???? Esspecialy baby deer..

I do that in conjunction with a fawn decoy!

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic