indiefoot

Pics from habituation site

indiefoot

A friend who lived in the deep south used to walk around her property when she could hear the BF moving around. They took the photos holding the camera at their waist. They came up with a lot of photos, audio recordings, including some impressive howls, and foot prints.

This was a rural property and it was situated next to a large Weyerhaeuser forest. They came up with some of the better pics I've seen. Here's one I like.

July6 030.JPG

July6 030crop01.JPG

July6 030crop02.JPG

July6 030crop03.JPG

• Like 1

jr2017

Are there any reference photos taken from approximately the same spot to see if anything is different or moved?

indiefoot

^^

No, I don't think so. I'll look at photos taken on different days and see if I can recognize the spot. Unfortunately a lot of the photos contain considerable "shake" due to the method of taking them.They were taking photos for their own amusement. I can vouch for their character though, they would never hoax any evidence..

These pics (I have more) are for entertainment, although I have gleaned a good bit of insight about the BF at that site from them and their methods of concealing themselves. There were two distinct types( reddish brown and black) and they had slightly different facial features but both used foliage to their advantage and were often crouching or lying on the ground.

I feel comfortable sharing them since the worst of the trolls seem to be gone from the forum. We'll see what happens. I was given permission to publish their evidence since they have moved from that site. It was a remarkable experience for their family while they were there.

• Upvote 1

JKH

I can't make that photo out. Is it an arm?

ShadowBorn

I can see the two eye's and it looks like it has a indentation on the nose. It sure is sporting a hair doo to the right though. It looks like there might be a second one to it's left laying down and well hidden. They are sure sneaky fellows and do know how to use the camo to hide. What I would like to know was there any smell in that area and the wind direction ? They do know how to hide their bodies though.  Those eye's are deep in the socket and big to what I have seen. The hair is even very detailed and has that coarse thick look to it on it's head, you know like a grizzly look to it. Really like the photo .

indiefoot

My opinion is that it's laying on it's right side with the head showing from the nose up. The people that lived there were used to hearing and seeing glimpses of them in the growth that surrounded their home with an occasional sighting of one crossing the open from the kitchen window. They put up game cams and they disappeared. They took them down and eventually they came back. The women used to sit in the dark and feed them m&m's., tossing them out and hearing the BF sneaking out of the brush and taking them. As far as smell I don't remember them mentioning it.

They made a ton of recordings of them gathering at a creek several hundred yards from their house and making vocalizations. Wood knocks, whoops, and howls along with rhythmic barking type sounds. They had a small dog but their neighbors a mile away had none. They never saw any wild dogs but did have a coyotes in the area.

Eventually someone found out what was going on and groups of men with assault rifles started roaming the area. The wildlife officers tried to stop them, not sure how that turned out. The homeowners eventually sold the place and moved to Florida I believe.

This was a rural home that had several large ponds where they raised catfish, which seemed to be what kept the BF in the area. The family developed an interest in the BF and that is how a habituation scenario begins. Something attracts the BF to the area and the humans pay attention.

The real pity is when outsiders find out and blow the whole thing up with incompetence. The bull in a china closet approach just runs the BF off to find a new area.

• Upvote 1