Infrasound and interference

Madison5716

I can buy that. I think several people here have alluded to the possibility of "managing" the creature's location. I had suggested it being done with small controlled wildfires that were purposefully and strategically set but the electronic control make way more sense. An electronic dog fence trains dogs to stay in a certain area until the point where the device can be turned off and the dog still won't leave the designated area. Sasquatch may be being conditioned to do the same? Thanks for bringing this here. Very interesting indeed.

I watched a couple of more videos and here's what I think. A thermal imager would go a long way in some of the 'pareidolia' footage. The one where the big male is supposedly in the water especially. So showing both normal video as well as thermal footage side by side in a split screen? Yeah that would be compelling. 

Edited by hiflier

• 1 month later...

Bob Gymlan did a great exploratory video on the possibility of bigfoots using Infrasound.

UGh, for some reason, I can't link it. Go to his channel, then into his playlists and it's in the Believe folder. 

Here is his channel link. I hope.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg

I'm having some weird linking issue. Sorry!

Edited by Madison5716