BF Road Crossings?

hiflier

Need to mention "to get to the other side," at some point in this thread.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum.  Thank you.

• Haha 1

Moose crossing, deer crossing, duck crossing, marmot crossing, salamander crossing, turtle crossing, and all the other crossing are because nature will go where it has usually always gone. Put down a new road the a sign "Moose Standing In Road" just might pop up. "BF Crossing" wouldn't surprise me but the signs just aren't there. But if they are out there then, as Incorrigible1 said, "to get to the other side" is the point whether it be for food, survival, or mating. I think we must have enough data to find those pinch points which is what some of us try to do in order to more effectively reduce the area we try to monitor. It make good common sense to work toward that end.

Edited by hiflier

^^^ Norseman,  how do you find this material?

And Hiflier. lighten up and visit the Comedy Corner more often. On June 6th, PBeaton placed the last post of page 42 with an image of the "Bigfoot Breeding Area" road crossing sign.  I would guess that the Harrison Hot Springs area has many humorous signs.

WSDOT has hundreds of traffic cameras. Many are in remote areas. Most of them update images within several minutes. A person could burn a lot of time scanning traffic cameras.

Around the Sequim Washington area are traffic signals dedicated for the Sequim Roosevelt Elk herds. Radio collared Elks trigger caution lights on the highway. The Elk hang out within the city limits due to the area being a 'no hunting zone'.

I do not follow any activity in that area to know if persons are monitoring the outer town boundaries for Sasquatch activities in the way of snagging an Elk or 2.

1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

...... On June 6th, PBeaton placed the last post of page 42 with an image of the "Bigfoot Breeding Area" road crossing sign........

Huh. I missed that. I might have to go hang out in the area with the hope that I might finally get laid.

• Haha 2

Hiflier, I think that you should branch out with road crossings in the international genre.  With all the dash cams in Russia, Almas should have their own reality show by now.  Coming to a dash cam near you: "Almas and the roads less traveled", season one. Da.  On the other hand, if you have watched Russian dash cams,  Alamas  might be avoiding roads like the plague.  Maybe 50--50 chance of Almas road crossings.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes I've watched some Russian dash cams. I think you're right, my friend. Almas may only have a 50-50 chance of making it across a Russian road. Unless they're really Russian. (See what I did there?) Russian insurance companies must constantly be just passing the same money back and forth to each other ad infinitum. Definitely an auto salesman's market.

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor unfeatured this topic