What's Your Ride?

Guest Bigfoot Hunter

I've always liked that vehicle (Landmaster), myself. Don't know how well it would do in the forest.. since there really isn't much left, in the cold war era imaginary landscape. Here's a song to go along with it, from a band of the same era ( to brighten up your Sunday ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuC_mcWKn8o&feature=related

My ride ? Just a Chevy Suburban. Nothing fancy, but has the room to carry everything I need, and enough ( just enough ) clearance and ass, to get me into where I want to go. Really loaded down (with a few days worth of wood to burn)) and cargo on the rack, it gets about 5 MPG highway, and 1 MPG city.

Edited by imonacan

My older WASRT Scout vehicle... 77 jeep Wagoneer Cherokee 4x4... 401, th400, D-44 locked front and rear, 7" susp. lift, 37" MTR's... friggin unstoppable...

Jeepscout1-12-5-09.jpg

Jeepscout-12-5-09.jpg

That Cherokee looks tough, though! Just for pure looks, I bet the other bigfooters got out of the way when you drove up in that beauty!

Guest Ranger Dan

But someday...

post-33-025106900 1310169908_thumb.jpg

I remember that vehicule as a kid it was parked up the street from Universal Studios going toward Hollywood. I used to ride my bike from Burbank just to see that truck! Back then there was nothing inside just a shell what's it like now? Oh, and my ride is a much smaller Suzuki Sidekick, it's great for going on ATV trails!

post-1760-036035600 1310339671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ranger Dan

Guest tracker

Just wondering if anyone want's to share pics of their vehicles?

My primary is an H1. It's not fast but it never gets stuck.

0001-32411000003_large.jpg

0002-32411000002_large.jpg

I don't know BH it's kinda pretty? dry.gif

Guest D B Cooper

Just wondering if anyone want's to share pics of their vehicles?

My primary is an H1. It's not fast but it never gets stuck.

0001-32411000003_large.jpg

0002-32411000002_large.jpg

Mr. Bigfoot Hunter's farewell to the forum:

"Greetings,

I wandered in here to gather some information for an expedition and found a lot of really nice (and sane) folks as well as a few nut cases. I don’t really have time for all the bull-**** by the nut-cases though. To all the real and nice folks, a big thanks. To all the nuts, good riddance!

I now see why nobody takes you guys seriously. I am used to dealing with mentally sane people and have no real tolerance for the other type so since I don’t need to be here I won’t. As far as the telepathic folk I have something else to say to you… did you get that? Good.

I am out of here and wish you all the best in your little play world corner of make believe land.

Sincerely,

James Rettman Jr.

Special Operations Contractor

Xe Services LLC (Formerly Blackwater Worldwide)"

Now that Mr. Rettman or Walter Mitty has left the building. It seems that his "Ride" belongs to a gentleman in Nevada. The results of a "Stock Photo" search for H1 Hummer.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3241100/1996-hummer-h1

Do a stock photo search for "Black Water" photos, and you can find a dandy Avatar.

IRAQ-007.jpg

Pretty sad... Prior to his edit of his reply to me in the now locked thread. He said (paraphrasing)"You are a man with a paper ass" he also said that I (paraphrasing) "Had used too much Meth and had a hole in my brain"

Really...."Nut Case"??

Edited by D B Cooper

Mr. Bigfoot Hunter's farewell to the forum:

"Greetings,

I wandered in here to gather some information for an expedition and found a lot of really nice (and sane) folks as well as a few nut cases. I don’t really have time for all the bull-**** by the nut-cases though. To all the real and nice folks, a big thanks. To all the nuts, good riddance!

I now see why nobody takes you guys seriously. I am used to dealing with mentally sane people and have no real tolerance for the other type so since I don’t need to be here I won’t. As far as the telepathic folk I have something else to say to you… did you get that? Good.

I am out of here and wish you all the best in your little play world corner of make believe land.

Sincerely,

James Rettman Jr.

Special Operations Contractor

Xe Services LLC (Formerly Blackwater Worldwide)"

Now that Mr. Rettman or Walter Mitty has left the building. It seems that his "Ride" belongs to a gentleman in Nevada. The results of a "Stock Photo" search for H1 Hummer.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3241100/1996-hummer-h1

Do a stock photo search for "Black Water" photos, and you can find a dandy Avatar.

IRAQ-007.jpg

Pretty sad... Prior to his edit of his reply to me in the now locked thread. He said (paraphrasing)"You are a man with a paper ass" he also said that I (paraphrasing) "Had used too much Meth and had a hole in my brain"

Really...."Nut Case"??

Now that you mention it, I had thought the homes and vegetation did not look native to LA, especially the architecture of the homes.

Good work!

• gigantor unlocked this topic