Whistler

Russian Bigfoot Chases Car...

Whistler

I saw this vid a while back, but just realized I hadn’t seen it posted here. It was a video Bigfoot Tony edited, and it too good to not be discussed. Has this been posted already, and I simply missed it, or if not.. What do y’all think about it...?

Cheers!

Russian Bigfoot Chases Car...

• Upvote 2

norseman

It seemed to run on all fours.

Whistler

Yes! At a decently fast pace, for a good distance, and also on two feet briefly as well. I really don’t see this being someone in a suit, but that’s why I posted it. Just wanted to see if y’all could spot something I missed. I don’t understand what they’re saying, but they seem pretty freaked out too..

Cheers!

JustCurious

I saw this too and don't know what to make of it.  It was so hard to tell when they were moving forward and when they backed up.  The subject seems to stand or crouch when they stop or seem to stop, but then gives chase when they move.  This was the clearest grab I could get from the video.  It does seem bulky and the arms from various portions of the video do seem long.  I still don't know what to make of it mostly because there's so much motion blur.

1897875231_russianbigfoot2.png.3611e03075f67149766c1e9848f4674f.png

• Upvote 1

Whistler

Thanks for posting the snapshots gig & just. It is still hard to call heads, or tails on this one, but with all the ground they cover, it running on two & fours, and the last being that they genuinely seem pretty shook up by the sound of their voices- I’m leaning towards the plausible side of the fence on this one. I just wish we knew a little more about the story & that there was a few more clear snaps we could pull from it.. Thanks for all the posts & as always...

Cheers!

P.S. Wow! Does anyone else see the Boggy Creek resemblance in this snap, or is it just me...?

4CF90411-FA18-4D4C-BBFA-D6FDF80BA04B.png

Edited by Whistler

TritonTr196

This is one of the best videos I've ever seen. However, what you're seeing here is only some of the video. There are two Bigfoot in this video. In this video posted here you can see one of them leaning over and digging in the ground. Turns out it was looking for a rock or something to throw at the car. What you don't see here is it jumping on the back of the vehicle and breaking the window out of it. One of them is really fast on all fours also. The one pick Whistler last posted is a huge one. My analysis software says over 9'.... I think these eastern Russian Bigfoot are the only ones that resembles our north American and Canadian Bigfoot.

Edited by TritonTr196

SWWASAS

It is sad but digital image processing pretty much makes any picture or video suspect to me.    The full feature movie stuff is getting so realistic they could probably make a realistic bigfoot riding a dinosaur.   The threat is so bad the military is ramping up to examine videos in case someone hoaxes an Iranian leader,   saying something like they are about to nuke the US,    to provoke us to attack Iran.       

NatFoot
On 6/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, TritonTr196 said:

This is one of the best videos I've ever seen. However, what you're seeing here is only some of the video. There are two Bigfoot in this video. In this video posted here you can see one of them leaning over and digging in the ground. Turns out it was looking for a rock or something to throw at the car. What you don't see here is it jumping on the back of the vehicle and breaking the window out of it. One of them is really fast on all fours also. The one pick Whistler last posted is a huge one. My analysis software says over 9'.... I think these eastern Russian Bigfoot are the only ones that resembles our north American and Canadian Bigfoot.

Really not sure how you got to any of that. Was there one behind the car they were primarily filming and then another one flanked them?

The one behind seemed to be army crawling at a slow pace...so that doesn't make sense to me.

TritonTr196
6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Really not sure how you got to any of that. Was there one behind the car they were primarily filming and then another one flanked them?

The one behind seemed to be army crawling at a slow pace...so that doesn't make sense to me.

I got that from personally analyzing the video. and having seen the rest of the footage. During this, the vehicle was moving fast and also going slow at different times. They also stopped a couple of times. You can see when the camera is looking into the field for one of them, then it turns to see the one in the back that is shows most. Yes, it is crawling, then raises up to a hunched position and runs through the grass after them. There is copies of all the footage out there if you look and know how to download it.

NatFoot
7 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

I got that from personally analyzing the video. and having seen the rest of the footage. During this, the vehicle was moving fast and also going slow at different times. They also stopped a couple of times. You can see when the camera is looking into the field for one of them, then it turns to see the one in the back that is shows most. Yes, it is crawling, then raises up to a hunched position and runs through the grass after them. There is copies of all the footage out there if you look and know how to download it.

9' tall?

Know where to look and know how to download it?

This is the problem, folks. Until someone has the guts to shoot one of these big bastards, it's ridiculous.

Edited to say...I don't have the time, location or GUTS to do it. In full transparency...as a believer.

Edited by NatFoot

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing 

Nothing can be learned from such a blurry video .Bad suit perhaps .

SWWASAS

Blurry pictures cover up zippers ,  rubber feet, and pajama looking costumes.    Russians seem as much interested as people in North America to hoax.       I guess when you live in a hoax of a government system it kinda comes with the territory.  

Edited by SWWASAS