Sasquatch Ontario A Hoax?

The Truth

I find the human social psychology of the sasquatch phenomenon ti be the most amazing part of it. Two thirds of it is encapsulated in this forum and the ISF forum.........the two extremes ends. The largest part, the middle (which includes the fast majority who simply don't care), is the boring majority.

The ISF extreme is also pretty boring to me. They remind me of toddlers who refuse to go take tyeir nap, but scream in anguish because they're exhausted.

The BFF forum represents "footers", and they are a remarkable collection of humanity. 

I didn't care about his quirks. He saw Science as I did, and was as clear about it in his vision as I.

I hope he pissed off the scientists as much as he pissed you guys off.😀

• Upvote 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:26 PM, WSA said:

Might be a toss-up as to who has more time on their hands....our hoaxer or the debunkers?   

Kind of true but we have to look at the bigger picture. Paterson has been going non-stop to the cottage area since 2012. I would be willing guess that on average he was there twice per month but likely more. Things apparently slowed down in the summer and Dwayne didn't want him there. I wonder if the fact that the place was filled with cottagers had anything to do with that? Hmmm. But back on track. Let's say twice per month for 7 years. 2 x 12 x 7 = 168 drives to the cottage. Paterson supposedly lived in Toronto for most of that time and according to one video the cottage is on Crystal Lake. Looks like it's about a 2.5 hr drive to Crystal Lake one way. 5 hours round trip. 5 hrs x 168 = 840 hrs driving time. Holy crap! Then there's the time he's at the cottage. Many of the dates of his videos show Friday night and Saturday morning mostly. I can't even begin to fathom how many hours at the cottage but let's just say a whole lot. Then of course there's Paterson's fav aspect of this all: making videos, lapping up the attention (aka comments) and responding. He has no doubt posted tens of thousands of comments on the Internet over the past 7 years. He used to be on this forum and others too before getting the boot. Then he has all his Facebook and YouTube posts and responses. In the video below at the 3:40 mark or so it lists out numerous aliases he's used and where he used to post. OMG! It's ridiculous. So really I can't imagine any of the debunkers spending nearly as much time as Paterson on this. Yet here I am wasting my time lol. 

14 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

I have not watched this video.  It appears that the poor guy has "LLS"........."Limp Lizard Syndrome".  They are years away from a cure.........................

hahaha nice one. If you watch the video you'll see that the guy shown is actually Dwayne's father. But he was the true owner of the cottage until his passing a few years back. 

Of course it is fake. After all isn't all Bigfoot evidence without a body on a slab? :D

On 6/28/2019 at 12:29 PM, The Truth said:

..........Paterson has been going non-stop to the cottage area since 2012. I would be willing guess that on average he was there twice per month but likely more. Things apparently slowed down in the summer and Dwayne didn't want him there. I wonder if the fact that the place was filled with cottagers had anything to do with that? Hmmm. But back on track. Let's say twice per month for 7 years. 2 x 12 x 7 = 168 drives to the cottage. Paterson supposedly lived in Toronto for most of that time and according to one video the cottage is on Crystal Lake. Looks like it's about a 2.5 hr drive to Crystal Lake one way. 5 hours round trip. 5 hrs x 168 = 840 hrs driving time. Holy crap!.........

Several times during my life I drove to wilderness locations like that, especially when I was working and was doing the weekend thing. A 500 mile round trip in Alaska to go fishing is remarkably common. We even used to do "suicide runs" to the Kenai Peninsula when the roads were almost 100% substandard to federal highway standards........we'd run 200 miles down to the Kenai River when the king or red run was in hot and heavy, fish it hard for a few hours, then run back to town in time to show up to work the next morning.

BFF Patron

Acid test:  not a lot of need for debunkers to spend all of this energy for sure:  http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---sasquatch-ontario---mike-patterson.html

Some of our resident sasquatch whisperers vigorously defended the supposed eye.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, bipedalist said:

Acid test:  not a lot of need for debunkers to spend all of this energy for sure:  http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---sasquatch-ontario---mike-patterson.html

It was because of the debunkers that Steve Kulls made his blog entry about Sasquatch Ontario. In speaking with someone yesterday, I was informed that there used to be a youtube channel called Sasquatch Ontario Is A Hoax. Apparently Paterson complained enough to youtube and they removed the page. The same people then created the newer page. Lucky for them Paterson has been unsuccessful at having the page pulled. Kulls was informed about the first channel by one of its creators. So I think that debunkers are a good thing and especially considering that Paterson has like 50,000 subscribers and millions of views on his yt channel. Seems like more people need to know about the shenanigans going on at the cottage still and who's really behind them. Looks like Kulls needs to update his video links because they are linked to the channel which was pulled. Anyone here know him well enough to ask him about doing that?

BFF Patron

He used to be a mod on this site (staff).  He is easy enough contacted by admin I should think.  He also is an active researcher and private eye.  He may be more into the private eye end of things now, I'm not sure.  I think he would respond favorably to a request emailed to him through either his website or his BF group he is associated with in NY whose name escapes me at this time.   

It is sad that people do so little due diligence in their avocational adventures re: BF  ......   something tells me few of them really care. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

It is sad that people do so little due diligence in their avocational adventures re: BF  ......   something tells me few of them really care. 

That's the mental illness side of the coin.   Lot of people do not want truth, they want personal validation.   They can be the same thing but aren't necessarily so.   If you put truth first, validation will come when truth is found, but if you put validation first, truth may never come.

MIB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MIB said:

That's the mental illness side of the coin.   Lot of people do not want truth, they want personal validation.   They can be the same thing but aren't necessarily so.   If you put truth first, validation will come when truth is found, but if you put validation first, truth may never come.

MIB

Very well put MIB! Love it. 

2 hours ago, MIB said:

If you put truth first, validation will come when truth is found,

^^^ QFT!

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2019 at 12:56 AM, The Truth said:

Looks like Steve Kulls needs to update his video links because they are linked to the channel which was pulled. Anyone here know him well enough to ask him about doing that?

He is accessible thorough FB. In fact, lately he has been acting like he was zapped with 10,000 volts of Bigfoot heavy artillery infrasound. He has been off the rails with live rants and he just posted an insane dialog concerning his relationships with women in the cryptid field. Look out, we all know what's coming next. He's gonna flip to the woo side. 

Edited by Arvedis

On 8/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Arvedis said:

He is accessible thorough FB. In fact, lately he has been acting like he was zapped with 10,000 volts of Bigfoot heavy artillery infrasound. He has been off the rails with live rants and he just posted an insane dialog concerning his relationships with women in the cryptid field. Look out, we all know what's coming next. He's gonna flip to the woo side. 

Thanks.

• 10 months later...